Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:22:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a good idea?  (Read 633 times)
maryjaysblog (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:33:53 AM

Bitcoin hit an intermediate-term bottom during the SEC and CFTC hearing. If you’re new to cryptocurrencies, the volatility can be unnerving. But keep in mind it’s normal as the industry goes. This was the 13th decline of 30% or more in the last five years.

Now is a great time to buy bitcoin. It’s trading close to its 200-day moving average, which has historically been a good buy point.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:37:19 AM

It is true that what you are saying is that the current purchase is a very precise purchase, because the bitcoin price is now fairly cheap and by the end of the year bitcoin will surely increase in value.
arifin eky

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:53:53 AM

it certainly, because in addition to doubling the assets, bitcoin offers a variety of ways to invest, in addition we can manage our assets independently of others.
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:08:38 PM

I don't think your title and content match, I think you're talking about is "investing to BTCitcoin a good idea?", all I can say is DO NOT carelessly invest to anything just because someone told you so or some article saying BTCitcoin 100% moon, but invest at your own risk. Invest only to BTCitcoin if you know how to explain what BTCitcoin really is.
Abdullah.dhariwal

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:13:16 PM

Yes. People who are buying bitcoin now are smart. Because its price gonna pump real soon. And then people who are waiting bitcoin to come 3000$ will dissapoint
tsinelas

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:15:31 PM

Bitcoin hit an intermediate-term bottom during the SEC and CFTC hearing. If you’re new to cryptocurrencies, the volatility can be unnerving. But keep in mind it’s normal as the industry goes. This was the 13th decline of 30% or more in the last five years.

Now is a great time to buy bitcoin. It’s trading close to its 200-day moving average, which has historically been a good buy point.
Bitcoin is a good idea. It helps you save without putting too much effort. You can do it part time or full time. bitcoin surely helps every individual who has joined it.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:16:23 PM

yes, I think bitcoin is a good idea. when the price is low , you prefer to buy it. you will get a lot profit when the price is high. because it is long term investment.
Shamefulpilchard

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:17:25 PM

Bitcoin is without a doubt legit and still in business which means that it's still a good investment. Although I strongly believe that other coins have better growth potential this time around.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:18:12 PM

Bitcointalk has a pretty strict policy when it comes to plagiarism. You've been warned!

Original source: https://www.quora.com/Is-the-cryptocurrency-Bitcoin-a-good-idea

yudi31

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:20:46 PM

obviously Bitcoin is a good idea, because with bitcoin we can make new investments and new jobs, as well as many who like bitcoin as its investment tool
mineko

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:21:21 PM

this is a good time to buy bitcoin because currently the bitcoin price is falling, and I also plan to invest as much.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:22:37 PM

it certainly, because in addition to doubling the assets, bitcoin offers a variety of ways to invest, in addition we can manage our assets independently of others.

Great observations, for me its great specially I am just a student whether I like it or not I have to face the upcoming financial problems that may be involve in my current situation, and Bitcoin is great invention it has a multiple accesible feature which helps a student like me to be profitable without faces interuption to my studies, I see this as a great opportunity to gain while studying and I can also help my parents to reduce tge burden of the daily unstable financial assistance.

apelmerah

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:27:48 PM

Purchasing bitcoin is a very good idea and when making a current purchase at a cheap price and you can hold and wait for more profit when the price goes up.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:31:34 PM

According to my concept Bitcoin is a good idea that is helpful for the modern world of frustrations and it is helpful  for those who are unemployed and trying to make both ends meet . To my view the concept of Bitcoin is safe and secure in all ways but when speaking about Bitcoin the bank and others related speaks only about the negative side that is about hacking and gives a fearfulness to the mind of the people.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:48:11 PM

Purchasing bitcoin is a very good idea and when making a current purchase at a cheap price and you can hold and wait for more profit when the price goes up.
Yes I really agree with you. Engaging in bitcoin is a wonderful idea because you can get what you want in bitcoin. If you want to be successful then work hard for it. If you want money choose bitcoin.
pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:51:17 PM

you have a great sight of what bitcoin was, bitcoin volatility was there but there ia a lot of fake news will hit bitcoin in near future let be aware that if the bitcoin go up there will be one news will destroy and bring bitcoin down again it has done repeatedly.
neerajimittal

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:04:03 PM

If you look at the current situation of the Bitcoin, it is currently going bad. The price recently crashed. Its coin market capitalisation is now hovering around the $190billion mark, which is far below its December peak of nearly $335billion.This latest rocky patch for bitcoin is thought to have been triggered by rumours that the Tether cryptocurrency has been artificially raising its value.
yahamidu

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:14:58 PM

Yes, I think bitcoin is a good idea. Bitcoin has many advantages. It is the future currency, simple and secure.
vakie1

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:18:02 PM

I'm not sure about Bitcoin but Blockchain is really a good idea!
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:21:57 PM

Yes, bitcoin is the most valuable asset in crypto. For now the value of bitcoin falls, and this is an opportunity to buy cheaply. Bitcoin can rise higher and can provide excellent returns in the future.
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:35:57 PM

Bitcoin is without a doubt legit and still in business which means that it's still a good investment. Although I strongly believe that other coins have better growth potential this time around.
[/quote
 For me im the newly member of bitcoin i think  it is in a good idea there will be a time needed to support and effort of mind while waiting for the potential  this time around.8
Elizabeth_no1

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

To invest in Bitcoin requires a lot of time, in which those who want to invest must know the timing and analysis of the market.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:39:53 PM

so for the most likely the current price is not relatively expensive compared to years ago, may be raised in the next tahub even this year alone we would expect the price of bitcoin is high.

we just continue to be patient now and waiting news about rising bitcoin, honestly if we can be patient a little price can go up and profit will be bigger on us.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:41:00 PM

Yes bitcoin is realy a very good idea of a very genious man satoshi nakamoto. This is realy a very amazing types of currency who can send and transfer very fast without banks in the midle.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:47:22 PM

really what you say take advantage of investment opportunities with bitcoin as long as bitcoin continues to grow in the future and the exact benefits that investors
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:50:55 PM

Not bad opinion,do you think know definitely bitcoin will increase.now this is the good time to bitcoin purchase and hold up.i hope value increased end of the year...
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

Yes bitcoin is realy a very good idea of a very genious man satoshi nakamoto. This is realy a very amazing types of currency who can send and transfer very fast without banks in the midle.

Bitcoin is not a good idea, it is a masterpiece by its inventor, Satoshi Nakamoto. With this technology, a lot of crypto currencies followed up taking up the concept and making more cryptos that is taking more advantage of the technology that can help more people in a lot of ways. Sending or transferring is not the only reason it is a masterpiece but the technology behind it which is the Blockchain.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:52:43 PM

Bitcoin is a great idea to involve in . The fact that it has declined 30% or more does not make it a bad idea. In the end , at least by the end of the fiscal year, bitcoins doesn't end in below the price it was at the start of the year, it has shown to withstand government pressure and still relevant.

addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

Bitcoin is a good idea, the government who want to control it is the bad idea. As I recall, satoshi developed bitcoin so that regulators which is the government could not control the open ledger system or the blockhain. But since the success of bitcoin knocks the door of the regulators, bitcoin price is hardly recovered. What much hard is that the recent activity they called the sweeping which targeted ico. I believe that not all ICO is fraudulent, some are just forced to be that way because they didn't succeed in their project.
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:56:25 PM

this is the best time to invest in bitcoin since the price is pretty low, consolidated at around 8K if this go down below 7K then grab the opportunity to buy some coz it's rare opportunity. Bitcoin is like gold vs fiat and I still believe there's so much more for bitcoin in the near future. And also, it's already been proven that when bitcoin is down, all altcoins go down so it's still best to invest some of your money in bitcoin but ofcourse do your own research before investing in anything.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
jmiro1

Activity: 235

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:00:26 PM

I find it hard to believe cause there were plenty if signs through out this year that the price or value of the BTC will keep heading up. But fortunately or unfortunately, nothing of this sort had happened. The price went down drastically from 14K, and now this is not going up any more. And it's not even stable either. The idea of Bitcoin or blockchain or decentralized crypto currency is certainly a good idea,, a great idea I would say. But I think there should be something we can do with this money.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:05:39 PM

I find it hard to believe cause there were plenty if signs through out this year that the price or value of the BTC will keep heading up. But fortunately or unfortunately, nothing of this sort had happened. The price went down drastically from 14K, and now this is not going up any more. And it's not even stable either. The idea of Bitcoin or blockchain or decentralized crypto currency is certainly a good idea,, a great idea I would say. But I think there should be something we can do with this money.
Whatever would be the price whether it is good or bad I would still stick and support bitcoin, I cannot earn what I am earning here in my previous job that is why I am thankful for this, so I'll keep what I do have saved and hold it until the perfect time to withdraw it.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:24:03 PM

take advantage of the opportunities that exist if you have the thoughts and beliefs of bitcoin and please invest and start buying bitcoin to start trading for future profit later

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Akramfxd

Activity: 328

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:27:50 PM

Yes i still believe that Bitcoin is a good idea, despite some flaws in the original implementation that are coming to light, which make it less than ideal for use as a general purpose currency.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:40:32 PM

Yes am agree that bitcoin is a good bitcoin because bitcoin is secure and safe, many advantages that really trust able and cryptocurrency.
asm0305

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:52:26 PM

Yes it is good idea for those unemployment youths and retired officers to earn money by working in bitcoin which it is secure and safe and also most trusted company.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:14:59 PM

take advantage of the opportunities that exist if you have the thoughts and beliefs of bitcoin and please invest and start buying bitcoin to start trading for future profit later
Yes Bitcoin today's date is a very good idea.It is the best option to invest as Bitcoin is a money making machine and we should definitely take advantage of this and it gives huge amounts of returns in a short period of time.Although its value is very volatile and we do not know when will the price rise or fall.People are enrolling themselves in bitcoin because they want to earn profits.Bitcoin is just like an extra income.Bitcoin will again touch new heights in 2018.
dianajane

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:52:22 PM

Bitcoin is a good idea for it because it helps a lot and lots of bitcoins get rich so bitcoin is good so it will not get lost and it will be better to know it.
Rein041319

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:45:14 AM

For me Bitcoin is a good idea why? Because bitcoin can give you an opportunity to make your dreams come true. It is the best way to all unemployed to sustain the needs in your daily life. You can earn money as much as you want with your full dedication to support bitcoin.
hrz

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:53:05 AM

I really agree now that the golden time to buy bitcoin a month or two months of bitcoin wait will skyrocket to the moon and can gain an abundance of profits.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:04:54 AM

Indeed now is a good time to buy, the current market is falling now. bitcoin price is on the 7k point.
the question is, will the market of cryptocurrency recover again same as last year ? every year crypto has a peak point at the end.
i hope this year too.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:18:19 AM

This is a actually a  very good time to buy bitcoin because the price is going down steadily, and have quite high possibility to increase in coming days. Also return on investment in bitcoin is way to high compared to other investments but it has one drawback, volatility.
Ram krish

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:24:31 AM

Yes bitcoin is the good idea for the future. Because it is giving more profit. It will save our future and also a ver good asset. Bitcoin can give an opportunity to make your dreams come true. It is giving extra income to the people.
hrz

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:30:04 AM

right now it's time to buy bitcoin, bitcoin price again fall maybe one month ahead bitcoin price will skyrocket to moon.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
shino1412

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:30:14 AM

We hope it will rise.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:07:13 AM

right now it's time to buy bitcoin, bitcoin price again fall maybe one month ahead bitcoin price will skyrocket to moon.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Bitcoin is world digital currency. So it any where to use. It good future saving for the business improve and get more income. People will be gather more information for the other country growth and learn the business process and share market. Market is important link for the all process. If market price will be go down. Share market and other market price will be go down. So check the market price every day. Now most the people know the bitcoin. But some people don't know how to use. So if need information learn the bitcoin process and gather bitcoin information. It good future saving. It any time to increase the price. So wait for the price increase then sell.
RuslanSamui

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:21:49 AM

Hello everyone, I think bitcoin can be put on one level with the invention of electricity or a cell phone. It is a breakthrough, behind it is the future
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:28:34 AM

I think that when I'm ready with all the risks I think whenever the right time to buy bitcoin confidence and initial capital trust for investments with bitcoin take advantage of the opportunities available for profitable investment
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:33:28 AM

We are in the digital age and cryptocurrencies are the new best thing to invest in. Yes the price is very volatile because it still relatively new and people are still jumpy when any news comes out. Is bitcoin a good idea... YES it is

martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:42:18 AM

The answer for that will depend on what are you going to do with your bitcoin, if you wand a stable and passive income - wrong way

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
azisjz4

Activity: 521

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 08:52:58 AM

I Agree with you, now is a great ime to buy bitcoin..  and I'm sure, bitcoin prices at the end of this year will be rise, similar to what happened last year. This is a great idea, to invest and buy bitcoin at the moment. Then we enjoy the results at the end of the year..

Absholom

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:20:32 AM

Bitcoin is a highly traded and has risen in value quite drastically over the years. If there is a huge fall in price of Bitcoin, then that too might be a good time to buy Bitcoin because you can buy it a low price.
johnokeefe09

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:28:47 AM

Fully Agreed with you. The fallen point would be a good idea to invest.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:29:32 AM

Bitcoin is a highly traded and has risen in value quite drastically over the years. If there is a huge fall in price of Bitcoin, then that too might be a good time to buy Bitcoin because you can buy it a low price.

That is indeed a good idea to buy bitcoin thesedays because its value has not yet recovering but not only bitcoin because other coins such as token and altcoins do also experiencing a dip , that is even more a good idea if you can be able to purchase and invest on them both.

Fully Agreed with you. The fallen point would be a good idea to invest.

The fallen point is a good idea for buying but the rising point is also a good idea for selling in order to earn a profit. it isnt a good idea to just buy and keep on buying , of course you also need to dispose your coins if ever you wanted to harvest your gains.
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:29:47 AM

I don't understand the connection of name of topic and post  Cheesy but of course buying bitcoin is good idea. I heard that now is lowest price in this year and than will be only growing. So buy it if you can!

ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:31:45 AM

Bitcoin is a good idea that was introduced to us as a cryptocurrency for I as one it is very helpful especially if you are working full time, transaction is easy and you are rest assured that it is safe.
menoharrison

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:40:39 PM

Bitcoin is a great idea. With a single 8 page paper Satoshi changed the way we think about and transact value. The core breakthrough is the blockchain. Through a property of mathematics, exploited through computer science, the blockchain allows miners to verify a transaction without having to any personal information. It eliminates the need for third parties to arbitrate escoteric parts of our lives.

Aleksablack

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:44:13 PM

Maybe not. It's up to you but I can give you my opinion. Bitcoin will soon grow again compared to its opponents in this crypto market. I can only add, who does not risk does not drink champagne.
washing.machine

Merit: 5

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:51:26 PM

maybe now is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price drops dramatically, but you have to be careful how you invest and you have to understand in advance what bitcoin is that you do not wrong predict and not say that it's time to invest.
FiveReels

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:02:25 PM

At first, when I enter bitcoin trading, Started from small amount, I doubt If it could fall to losses, because it is just an experiment to my part, But as the time pass by, I notice, my money started to pumps up until it reaches about 40% increase, Then I realize bitcoin is a smart way to invest. Smiley
missg23

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:06:11 PM

maybe now is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price drops dramatically, but you have to be careful how you invest and you have to understand in advance what bitcoin is that you do not wrong predict and not say that it's time to invest.

Bitcoins are unpredictable, right at this moment bitcoins price is low so its good to buy and collect bitcoins. We should always be keen in dealing with bitcoins and we should gather first informations before investing.
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:06:59 PM

Bitcoin is a good idea to earn extra income, bitcoin still exist because it was trusted and supported by many crypto enthusiast. We can earn a lot thru hodling bitcoin because it was proven that the longer bitcoin exist the more valuable bitcoin is.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:17:46 PM

I think bitcoin now is good idea, now is the right time to join bitcoin i suggest to invest, Buy and selling bitcoin and joining campaigns because right now the value of bitcoin is risen this year and what you waiting for be a member or user of bitcoin. We earn a lot of money in bitcoin but you need to be wise in using it, Opportunity knocks once so grab it and take it.
noorammak

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:22:48 PM

I totally agree with the instructions your friend will buy. It can convince me.

JaydenBlackRaven

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:24:58 PM

To invest in Bitcoin requires a lot of time, in which those who want to invest must know the timing and analysis of the market.
royalparade01

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:26:50 PM

It is true that what you are saying is that the current purchase is a very precise purchase, because the bitcoin price is now fairly cheap and by the end of the year bitcoin will surely increase in value.

In short Bitcoin is more profitable when it comes to investment.
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:28:35 PM

For our new era, bitcoin is the good idea that others may invest or join the said bounty campaign. Bitcoin today is very popular and the value is higher than the gold.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:30:56 PM

your right,,i agree with you,, mention in above,,if you want to buy due to your plan is hold it, from long term method this is a good opportunity to buy ,because the coin is cheap and sell it if your goal price were hit.on other hand if you are new of this activities better to start at small capital before invest to big capital ,,couse it should be risk.  
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:34:26 PM

I agree with you for now is the right time to buy bitcoin. but one thing that must be owned for long-term bitcoin holders is patience and not panic in the face of unfavorable market situations. but if you have a strong belief I'm sure bitcoin will still show its existence for the future.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Angke Bokies

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:40:42 PM

yes a great idea, because it is very useful and useful for all people
Conundrumwas

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:41:48 PM

yes, I think bitcoin is a good idea. when the price is low , you prefer to buy it. you will get a lot profit when the price is high. because it is long term investment.

Can we really be sure that current price is the bottom? Can we also tell if price will be up by the end of the year? I believe in it, but being hyped for the wrong reasons is another thing..
grabpopcorn536

Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:44:53 PM

The market is quite similar to the move last year. I'm thinking it would be a good idea to buy now and wait. it will give me profit.

kabelpeggek

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:47:24 PM

saurav111

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:53:12 PM

yes, agood buy now. Currently the price of Bitcoin is down, and this is a good time to buy Bitcoin. The first time I entered this Crypto world, I bought Bitcoin with Cash and then I traded. but not now, since I know this forum, I often follow the bounty campaign program to get the money and the money I bought Bitcoin. my advice, do not hesitate to invest Bitcoin, because now the price is still low and the price of Bitcoin will skyrocket some years more.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 01:56:44 PM

Yes of course it is a good idea to buy Bitcoin now including Altxoins because I know that one day prices will be doubled or tripled as what we have today. That is why we need to make a smart decission right now whether we have to get in or not. In my case I can't get in for now because I have priorities like everyday needs of my family so maybe next time if I will be given a chance to have a good capital to invest.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kiemponxs

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:57:13 PM

it's true what you say, now is a good time to buy bitcoin even though it's not as cheap as two months ago, but it's still worth buying it because of my prediction bitcoin will rediscover the high price at the end of the year as what happened at the end of 2017 .

Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:00:35 PM

Buying bitcoin at a falling price is a good choice, but to get bitcoin benefits is not easy, you have to have the confidence and patience to get maximum results.

saurav111

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:00:59 PM

suggest  those have some extra money now are the right to buy bitcoin as investment another opportunity, because I believe price after this falling down are the last dip and the price goes into a bubble and expensive, i can't buy bitcoin now because all opportunity to buy bitcoin i grab it during the lowest dip price in this last 6mos. I'm waiting to increase the bitcoin price to earn hug profits
sangungaji

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:01:20 PM

Of course, Bitcoin is a good idea. because I have got alot benefit from bitcoin in last year.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:07:25 PM

Bitcoin has a good Impact  to me so  definitely is it a good Idea.  Because of the volatility I learned when to buy  bitcoin. As you can see  there a lot of investor who wants bitcoin. It is not  really  the ups and down of the value  today  its because of the blockchain  technology behind the  will  surely change  our lives in the  future.  
Elachious12

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:10:49 PM

Bitcoin has a good idea and concept but we have to bear it at the back of our mind that it has it own risk attach, so we need to be smart in using it
mithun303

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:44:04 PM

As a online worker i think bitcoin will be popular among all the people who engage in online work now a days. It is lit idea to engage online work because in future it will be valid money of all bank.

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
xx-man

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:45:11 PM

I think this is a very good idea and a great time to invest your money in Bitcoin, because Bitcoin's price is still low for now, maybe if you really want to invest in Bitcoin better now, otherwise you will regret it because you will see Bitcoin prices going high for next year.
Mr.Dick

Merit: 20

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:49:23 PM

I am personally waiting for new upward trend and then I guess I will buy btc again.

paycum2
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:49:31 PM

Bitcoin still is the best investment when it comes to cryptocurrencies, at least when you look at the risk side. Secondly keep in mind that the mass still hasnt adopted bitcoin yet, so when that happens price will rocket fast.
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:52:39 PM

Yes, I also believe this is a good time bitcoin again. Because there is massive possibility double the value on this year-end. Bitcoin is future of the world. If you can some bitcoin, it will be the best investment for your future.

titan20

Activity: 427

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:53:26 PM

I totally agree with you that now is a good time to buying Bitcoin. And that we do not have to worry about the frequent dips on the market.  SmileyBTC

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:02:20 PM

Investing in bitcoin will always be his/her own decision because, it his own money that will be use to invest or to buy it. However, it is not wrong to listen to other's opinion to make necessary and effective decision on whether to pursue of to invest. It is also necessary to make the research or study before engaging in any transaction. Right now, on my opinion is the best time to buy and then hold a bitcoin until the price increases again. Believe that patience is a virtue that will earn a reward in the end.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:02:50 PM

I don't think your title and content match, I think you're talking about is "investing to BTCitcoin a good idea?", all I can say is DO NOT carelessly invest to anything just because someone told you so or some article saying BTCitcoin 100% moon, but invest at your own risk. Invest only to BTCitcoin if you know how to explain what BTCitcoin really is.
I got lost too with the topic. Even asking that question if bitcoin is a good idea or not now is late at this time. Don't you believe so too? There is nothing much we or anyone can do now to stop what bitcoin is or doing right now. I know there are many who are not happy with bitcoin but they can't kill bitcoin.
Tahir460pk

Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:08:10 PM

Bitcon is now a time very good idea also a good investment you see in the all ways like you can purchase  ICO as per your capacity and hold them also a bounty compains ways people now giving time and earning valuable revenue from here, its well said that bitcoin is a good idea.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
legok

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

That is good idea, specially for my life, bitcoin is my way to all solution in economi, we get the payment also we can invest for the future, i hope bitcoin will be good till the end.. Never ending to bitcoin
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:24:21 PM

Yes i think bitcoin is good think. I feel like it’s best to buy Bitcoin when i researched it all from top to bottom and back. Only then will realise if this world of crypto is for us or not. so if you’re worried about current price of Bitcoin, that it’s too much for you to buy a couple of coins, you can always go into it and start very slow and small, just put as much as you can without risking it, but then, in a couple of years it can pay you back.
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:24:50 PM

Bitcoin as an investment will always be has a risk factors, because it is normal to all forms of investment simply because it is very volatile. As for me,putting your time,money and assets in any form of investment will always be one's decision to make since, it his own that need to be safeguard and controlled. However, it is okey to seek an advice or to look in others opinion before engaging in any transaction. But as you look into the price value of bitcoin at the moment, i would say that today is the best time to buy or invest in bitcoin then hold until its price increases again.
mahedi90731

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:30:04 PM

Is Bitcoin a good idea?
I think bitcoin price is now very low.and another alt coin price is low. but i believe that end of the year bitcoin price is very up.because last year bitcoin price is low first time, then end of the year totally change and it was touching $19k.so i think price is again high.     
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:30:28 PM

bitcoin has fallen more than -100% at its highest peak at the end of 2017. This is the same as the previous chart. but the increase is not that fast. so you are right, this is a good time to buy bitcoin and invest for the long term. but you do not open daily prices. it will damage your focus in investment.
taranbam

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:33:52 PM

I support your forecast of relative buying bitcoin, this is quite adequate thinking. Now is the time to buy while there is a drawdown.
komatovo

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:43:51 PM

I am personally waiting for new upward trend and then I guess I will buy btc again.
Like all stores of value and collectibles, Bitcoin is a religion. It is like gold or a Rembrandt painting... it has no cash flows so its value is only what others think it should be.
roshanface123

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:40:59 PM

Yes, of course. No doubt that investing in BTC is a good idea. You can maintain it as a side business and can earn higher income. Now you can purchase bitcoin at a fair cheaper rate and also it is sure that the value of bitcoin should increase at the end of the current year.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:47:23 PM

Bitcoin is indeed a good idea especially for me because it has been helping me support financially. At first I really had a doubt about it but I have no regrets trying because unlike other people who only experienced loss and quit eventually, I never lose hope.

hamdun

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:00:42 PM

Bitcoin is very good to have, bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used to transact without looking at the boundaries of an area, bitcoin is very good to give advantage because the value of bitcoin is potentially increasing.
ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:06:01 PM

Bitcoin always showed a big dump before reaching a all time high.those who are buy bitcoin now are really smart and experienced traders who really know how bitcoin behave.we will see a slow movement in bitcoin in next few weeks.just want to be patient and stop panic selling.it will feed whales and they become more rich.so it is better to buy and hold

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1210

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:16:47 PM

Although these things aren't always cast in stones, technically speaking from the TA you are absolutely right. This is one of the right times to buy in as Bitcoin price is trading on the 200 daily MA st $7,340+ and has formed a support with that. From my graph, price is attempting a bounce off it. If it ends that way today, we are most likely going to see a push upward from there. But if it bridges it, then we go further down.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
pprun

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:17:39 PM

Yes bitcoin is a good idea as long as you know the basic about bitcoin but if not it wasn't good. You can hold bitcoin for the future preparation of better life than today. Make it an investment for your bright tomorrow. Good idea to have bitcoin specially if you are ready for taking the risk.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:21:35 PM

Thanks for framing the latest bear trend/market correction in a good way to see the full perspective. Your signal about the 200 day moving average is very nice as well, but I'm not sure why you chose the title "Is Bitcoin a good idea?" Grin While it IS a good idea, the idea of Bitcoin and the market are 2 different things haha. But I agree on your market sentiment.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:25:13 PM

not just a good idea. precisely I am glad a lot of people to be helped Because bitcon. of the unemployed. even people who like to gamble can stop because join and invest in bitcoin .
Renal

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:26:11 PM

I really agree now is the right time where we do bitcoin investment when bitcoin down and this we will do in short time the bitcoin price will go up at the end of this year and there we have a chance to sell it.
nursarjani

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:37:26 PM

I agree with your opinion of buying bitcoin at this time is a good idea because the current price is still cheap about $ 7600 you try to imagine as in the year 2017 bitcoin price reached $ 20,000 more, if at the end of this year bitcoin price reaches $ 16,000 course we have got many benefits .
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:48:01 PM

Yes bitcoin is a good idea as long as you know the basic about bitcoin but if not it wasn't good. You can hold bitcoin for the future preparation of better life than today. Make it an investment for your bright tomorrow. Good idea to have bitcoin specially if you are ready for taking the risk.

It is really good idea. We change our life because of the help of bitcoin as the price seems to have good value and today give us opportunity to buy and wait for the increase of price to get profit and make money work for another profit. We find good way to earn which is lot of difference in real state job and salary that make us save more than we expect because the earning is unexpectable because it change from time to time but worst when it dumps.

FeatherFan

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:52:23 PM

Yes right, now is the time for you to buy bitcoin at the time of price decline in the market. because bitcoin is a good idea to invest when the price is low you have to buy it and when the price goes up you sell, then you will get a big profit, I believe it.
Luminous-Nova

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:24:28 PM

if u knew bitcoin will be 8k ( up to 20k ) 3years ago i was a millionaire now Smiley) !
xuv500

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:41:34 PM

Bitcoin is not only a good idea, it is a very good concept and the technology it uses is awesome which rest of world have not even discoverd a technology close to it with spending tons of billion currency. The concept and technology have made Bitcoin the greatest in the world and have made the world watch it by its supply and demand.
Ahmed4200

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:43:52 PM

Yes, I think you said the right thing. Because we know Bitcoin's price has reached $ 17,000 at the end of last year and till this present, its price fluctuates to $ 7500. So I think it is time to buy and store it, which has the potential. Because its price increases further.  Smiley
Workchain Centers

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:49:42 PM

I share what you write. I think it's a good time to buy
MBAPOLIN

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:02:32 PM

Bitcoin is a good idea to invest when the price is low you have to buy it and when the price goes up you sell, then you will get a big profit, I believe it.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:34:20 PM

I always thank the creator of bitcoin for his innovative idea. Without bitcoin, I for instance wouldn't have been able to make most of my online purchases. All ideas pertaining to bitcoin are genuinely accurate.

Choy13

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:42:30 PM

I think it is a good idea. For the people who using it, they prefer to use it in a smarter way. It is a good idea because if the price is low, you will buy it. I strongly agree on what bitcoin has. We can benefit all the substance that bitcoin has.
The best one

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:26:44 PM

Yes. People who are buying bitcoin now are smart. Because its price gonna pump real soon. And then people who are waiting bitcoin to come 3000$ will dissapoint

My opinion I think that Bitcoin is a good idea. beside that It can help you save much money through Bitcoin and we can increase my life in the future . and we can do it part time or full time. The bitcoin only help everyone who has joined it.
Nonie

Activity: 560

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:29:08 PM

yes i agree that this is normal and now is a good time to buy. I've bought some coins including altcoin and bitcoin. I will hold this for a few months I'm sure prices will rise high after this

Jorge158

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:47:08 PM

I always say that bitcoin is the most innovative  idea to have ever happened to the world. Notwithstanding the numerous opposition that bitcoin has faced, it still stands strong and still reigns forever. The little falls that happen in the crypto community is normal and it just signifies that it is time to buy more.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
turcalata

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:49:20 PM

Absolutely I agree. Bitcoin repeats the same movements at regular intervals at different price levels. The movements near the horizon that we are now living are exactly the same as the fluctuations that preceded the next rises.
Garciada

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:20:47 PM

Absolutely I agree. Bitcoin repeats the same movements at regular intervals at different price levels. The movements near the horizon that we are now living are exactly the same as the fluctuations that preceded the next rises.
perhaps triple-touch and then begin an explosive growth, everyone knows if not punched down will come out high up.

◈ ZEROSTATE ◈
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE