Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a good idea?  (Read 633 times)
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:04:54 AM

Bitcoin hit an intermediate-term bottom during the SEC and CFTC hearing. If you’re new to cryptocurrencies, the volatility can be unnerving. But keep in mind it’s normal as the industry goes. This was the 13th decline of 30% or more in the last five years.

Now is a great time to buy bitcoin. It’s trading close to its 200-day moving average, which has historically been a good buy point.

Indeed now is a good time to buy, the current market is falling now. bitcoin price is on the 7k point.
the question is, will the market of cryptocurrency recover again same as last year ? every year crypto has a peak point at the end.
i hope this year too.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:18:19 AM

Bitcoin hit an intermediate-term bottom during the SEC and CFTC hearing. If you’re new to cryptocurrencies, the volatility can be unnerving. But keep in mind it’s normal as the industry goes. This was the 13th decline of 30% or more in the last five years.

Now is a great time to buy bitcoin. It’s trading close to its 200-day moving average, which has historically been a good buy point.

This is a actually a  very good time to buy bitcoin because the price is going down steadily, and have quite high possibility to increase in coming days. Also return on investment in bitcoin is way to high compared to other investments but it has one drawback, volatility.
Ram krish

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:24:31 AM

Yes bitcoin is the good idea for the future. Because it is giving more profit. It will save our future and also a ver good asset. Bitcoin can give an opportunity to make your dreams come true. It is giving extra income to the people.
hrz

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:30:04 AM

right now it's time to buy bitcoin, bitcoin price again fall maybe one month ahead bitcoin price will skyrocket to moon.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
shino1412

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:30:14 AM

We hope it will rise.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:07:13 AM

right now it's time to buy bitcoin, bitcoin price again fall maybe one month ahead bitcoin price will skyrocket to moon.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Bitcoin is world digital currency. So it any where to use. It good future saving for the business improve and get more income. People will be gather more information for the other country growth and learn the business process and share market. Market is important link for the all process. If market price will be go down. Share market and other market price will be go down. So check the market price every day. Now most the people know the bitcoin. But some people don't know how to use. So if need information learn the bitcoin process and gather bitcoin information. It good future saving. It any time to increase the price. So wait for the price increase then sell.
RuslanSamui

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:21:49 AM

Hello everyone, I think bitcoin can be put on one level with the invention of electricity or a cell phone. It is a breakthrough, behind it is the future
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:28:34 AM

I think that when I'm ready with all the risks I think whenever the right time to buy bitcoin confidence and initial capital trust for investments with bitcoin take advantage of the opportunities available for profitable investment
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:33:28 AM

We are in the digital age and cryptocurrencies are the new best thing to invest in. Yes the price is very volatile because it still relatively new and people are still jumpy when any news comes out. Is bitcoin a good idea... YES it is

martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:42:18 AM

The answer for that will depend on what are you going to do with your bitcoin, if you wand a stable and passive income - wrong way

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
azisjz4

Activity: 521

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 08:52:58 AM

I Agree with you, now is a great ime to buy bitcoin..  and I'm sure, bitcoin prices at the end of this year will be rise, similar to what happened last year. This is a great idea, to invest and buy bitcoin at the moment. Then we enjoy the results at the end of the year..

Absholom

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:20:32 AM

Bitcoin is a highly traded and has risen in value quite drastically over the years. If there is a huge fall in price of Bitcoin, then that too might be a good time to buy Bitcoin because you can buy it a low price.
johnokeefe09

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:28:47 AM

Fully Agreed with you. The fallen point would be a good idea to invest.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:29:32 AM

Bitcoin is a highly traded and has risen in value quite drastically over the years. If there is a huge fall in price of Bitcoin, then that too might be a good time to buy Bitcoin because you can buy it a low price.

That is indeed a good idea to buy bitcoin thesedays because its value has not yet recovering but not only bitcoin because other coins such as token and altcoins do also experiencing a dip , that is even more a good idea if you can be able to purchase and invest on them both.

Fully Agreed with you. The fallen point would be a good idea to invest.

The fallen point is a good idea for buying but the rising point is also a good idea for selling in order to earn a profit. it isnt a good idea to just buy and keep on buying , of course you also need to dispose your coins if ever you wanted to harvest your gains.
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:29:47 AM

I don't understand the connection of name of topic and post  Cheesy but of course buying bitcoin is good idea. I heard that now is lowest price in this year and than will be only growing. So buy it if you can!

ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:31:45 AM

Bitcoin is a good idea that was introduced to us as a cryptocurrency for I as one it is very helpful especially if you are working full time, transaction is easy and you are rest assured that it is safe.
menoharrison

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:40:39 PM

Bitcoin is a great idea. With a single 8 page paper Satoshi changed the way we think about and transact value. The core breakthrough is the blockchain. Through a property of mathematics, exploited through computer science, the blockchain allows miners to verify a transaction without having to any personal information. It eliminates the need for third parties to arbitrate escoteric parts of our lives.

Aleksablack

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:44:13 PM

Maybe not. It's up to you but I can give you my opinion. Bitcoin will soon grow again compared to its opponents in this crypto market. I can only add, who does not risk does not drink champagne.
washing.machine

Merit: 5

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:51:26 PM

maybe now is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price drops dramatically, but you have to be careful how you invest and you have to understand in advance what bitcoin is that you do not wrong predict and not say that it's time to invest.
FiveReels

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:02:25 PM

At first, when I enter bitcoin trading, Started from small amount, I doubt If it could fall to losses, because it is just an experiment to my part, But as the time pass by, I notice, my money started to pumps up until it reaches about 40% increase, Then I realize bitcoin is a smart way to invest. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: