Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:11:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a good idea?  (Read 633 times)
missg23

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:06:11 PM

maybe now is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price drops dramatically, but you have to be careful how you invest and you have to understand in advance what bitcoin is that you do not wrong predict and not say that it's time to invest.

Bitcoins are unpredictable, right at this moment bitcoins price is low so its good to buy and collect bitcoins. We should always be keen in dealing with bitcoins and we should gather first informations before investing.
reyblack

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:06:59 PM

Bitcoin is a good idea to earn extra income, bitcoin still exist because it was trusted and supported by many crypto enthusiast. We can earn a lot thru hodling bitcoin because it was proven that the longer bitcoin exist the more valuable bitcoin is.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:17:46 PM

Bitcoin hit an intermediate-term bottom during the SEC and CFTC hearing. If you’re new to cryptocurrencies, the volatility can be unnerving. But keep in mind it’s normal as the industry goes. This was the 13th decline of 30% or more in the last five years.

Now is a great time to buy bitcoin. It’s trading close to its 200-day moving average, which has historically been a good buy point.

I think bitcoin now is good idea, now is the right time to join bitcoin i suggest to invest, Buy and selling bitcoin and joining campaigns because right now the value of bitcoin is risen this year and what you waiting for be a member or user of bitcoin. We earn a lot of money in bitcoin but you need to be wise in using it, Opportunity knocks once so grab it and take it.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:22:48 PM

I totally agree with the instructions your friend will buy. It can convince me.

JaydenBlackRaven

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:24:58 PM

To invest in Bitcoin requires a lot of time, in which those who want to invest must know the timing and analysis of the market.
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:26:50 PM

It is true that what you are saying is that the current purchase is a very precise purchase, because the bitcoin price is now fairly cheap and by the end of the year bitcoin will surely increase in value.

In short Bitcoin is more profitable when it comes to investment.
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:28:35 PM

For our new era, bitcoin is the good idea that others may invest or join the said bounty campaign. Bitcoin today is very popular and the value is higher than the gold.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:30:56 PM

It is true that what you are saying is that the current purchase is a very precise purchase, because the bitcoin price is now fairly cheap and by the end of the year bitcoin will surely increase in value.
your right,,i agree with you,, mention in above,,if you want to buy due to your plan is hold it, from long term method this is a good opportunity to buy ,because the coin is cheap and sell it if your goal price were hit.on other hand if you are new of this activities better to start at small capital before invest to big capital ,,couse it should be risk.  
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:34:26 PM

I agree with you for now is the right time to buy bitcoin. but one thing that must be owned for long-term bitcoin holders is patience and not panic in the face of unfavorable market situations. but if you have a strong belief I'm sure bitcoin will still show its existence for the future.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Angke Bokies

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:40:42 PM

yes a great idea, because it is very useful and useful for all people
Conundrumwas

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:41:48 PM

Bitcoin hit an intermediate-term bottom during the SEC and CFTC hearing. If you’re new to cryptocurrencies, the volatility can be unnerving. But keep in mind it’s normal as the industry goes. This was the 13th decline of 30% or more in the last five years.

Now is a great time to buy bitcoin. It’s trading close to its 200-day moving average, which has historically been a good buy point.

yes, I think bitcoin is a good idea. when the price is low , you prefer to buy it. you will get a lot profit when the price is high. because it is long term investment.

Can we really be sure that current price is the bottom? Can we also tell if price will be up by the end of the year? I believe in it, but being hyped for the wrong reasons is another thing..
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:44:53 PM

The market is quite similar to the move last year. I'm thinking it would be a good idea to buy now and wait. it will give me profit.

kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:47:24 PM

Yes bitcoin is realy a very good idea of a very genious man satoshi nakamoto. This is realy a very amazing types of currency who can send and transfer very fast without banks in the midle.
saurav111

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:53:12 PM

yes, agood buy now. Currently the price of Bitcoin is down, and this is a good time to buy Bitcoin. The first time I entered this Crypto world, I bought Bitcoin with Cash and then I traded. but not now, since I know this forum, I often follow the bounty campaign program to get the money and the money I bought Bitcoin. my advice, do not hesitate to invest Bitcoin, because now the price is still low and the price of Bitcoin will skyrocket some years more.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 01:56:44 PM

Yes of course it is a good idea to buy Bitcoin now including Altxoins because I know that one day prices will be doubled or tripled as what we have today. That is why we need to make a smart decission right now whether we have to get in or not. In my case I can't get in for now because I have priorities like everyday needs of my family so maybe next time if I will be given a chance to have a good capital to invest.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kiemponxs

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:57:13 PM

it's true what you say, now is a good time to buy bitcoin even though it's not as cheap as two months ago, but it's still worth buying it because of my prediction bitcoin will rediscover the high price at the end of the year as what happened at the end of 2017 .

Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:00:35 PM

Buying bitcoin at a falling price is a good choice, but to get bitcoin benefits is not easy, you have to have the confidence and patience to get maximum results.

saurav111

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:00:59 PM

suggest  those have some extra money now are the right to buy bitcoin as investment another opportunity, because I believe price after this falling down are the last dip and the price goes into a bubble and expensive, i can't buy bitcoin now because all opportunity to buy bitcoin i grab it during the lowest dip price in this last 6mos. I'm waiting to increase the bitcoin price to earn hug profits
sangungaji

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:01:20 PM

Of course, Bitcoin is a good idea. because I have got alot benefit from bitcoin in last year.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:07:25 PM

Bitcoin has a good Impact  to me so  definitely is it a good Idea.  Because of the volatility I learned when to buy  bitcoin. As you can see  there a lot of investor who wants bitcoin. It is not  really  the ups and down of the value  today  its because of the blockchain  technology behind the  will  surely change  our lives in the  future.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: