Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:16:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a good idea?  (Read 633 times)
Elachious12

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:10:49 PM

Bitcoin has a good idea and concept but we have to bear it at the back of our mind that it has it own risk attach, so we need to be smart in using it
mithun303

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:44:04 PM

As a online worker i think bitcoin will be popular among all the people who engage in online work now a days. It is lit idea to engage online work because in future it will be valid money of all bank.

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
xx-man

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:45:11 PM

I think this is a very good idea and a great time to invest your money in Bitcoin, because Bitcoin's price is still low for now, maybe if you really want to invest in Bitcoin better now, otherwise you will regret it because you will see Bitcoin prices going high for next year.
Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:49:23 PM

I am personally waiting for new upward trend and then I guess I will buy btc again.

paycum2
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:49:31 PM

Bitcoin still is the best investment when it comes to cryptocurrencies, at least when you look at the risk side. Secondly keep in mind that the mass still hasnt adopted bitcoin yet, so when that happens price will rocket fast.
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:52:39 PM

Yes, I also believe this is a good time bitcoin again. Because there is massive possibility double the value on this year-end. Bitcoin is future of the world. If you can some bitcoin, it will be the best investment for your future.

titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:53:26 PM

I totally agree with you that now is a good time to buying Bitcoin. And that we do not have to worry about the frequent dips on the market.  SmileyBTC

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
judemarco1996

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:02:20 PM

Investing in bitcoin will always be his/her own decision because, it his own money that will be use to invest or to buy it. However, it is not wrong to listen to other's opinion to make necessary and effective decision on whether to pursue of to invest. It is also necessary to make the research or study before engaging in any transaction. Right now, on my opinion is the best time to buy and then hold a bitcoin until the price increases again. Believe that patience is a virtue that will earn a reward in the end.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:02:50 PM

I don't think your title and content match, I think you're talking about is "investing to BTCitcoin a good idea?", all I can say is DO NOT carelessly invest to anything just because someone told you so or some article saying BTCitcoin 100% moon, but invest at your own risk. Invest only to BTCitcoin if you know how to explain what BTCitcoin really is.
I got lost too with the topic. Even asking that question if bitcoin is a good idea or not now is late at this time. Don't you believe so too? There is nothing much we or anyone can do now to stop what bitcoin is or doing right now. I know there are many who are not happy with bitcoin but they can't kill bitcoin.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:08:10 PM

Bitcon is now a time very good idea also a good investment you see in the all ways like you can purchase  ICO as per your capacity and hold them also a bounty compains ways people now giving time and earning valuable revenue from here, its well said that bitcoin is a good idea.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
legok

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

That is good idea, specially for my life, bitcoin is my way to all solution in economi, we get the payment also we can invest for the future, i hope bitcoin will be good till the end.. Never ending to bitcoin
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:24:21 PM

Yes i think bitcoin is good think. I feel like it’s best to buy Bitcoin when i researched it all from top to bottom and back. Only then will realise if this world of crypto is for us or not. so if you’re worried about current price of Bitcoin, that it’s too much for you to buy a couple of coins, you can always go into it and start very slow and small, just put as much as you can without risking it, but then, in a couple of years it can pay you back.
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:24:50 PM

Bitcoin as an investment will always be has a risk factors, because it is normal to all forms of investment simply because it is very volatile. As for me,putting your time,money and assets in any form of investment will always be one's decision to make since, it his own that need to be safeguard and controlled. However, it is okey to seek an advice or to look in others opinion before engaging in any transaction. But as you look into the price value of bitcoin at the moment, i would say that today is the best time to buy or invest in bitcoin then hold until its price increases again.
mahedi90731

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:30:04 PM

Is Bitcoin a good idea?
I think bitcoin price is now very low.and another alt coin price is low. but i believe that end of the year bitcoin price is very up.because last year bitcoin price is low first time, then end of the year totally change and it was touching $19k.so i think price is again high.     
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:30:28 PM

bitcoin has fallen more than -100% at its highest peak at the end of 2017. This is the same as the previous chart. but the increase is not that fast. so you are right, this is a good time to buy bitcoin and invest for the long term. but you do not open daily prices. it will damage your focus in investment.
taranbam

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:33:52 PM

I support your forecast of relative buying bitcoin, this is quite adequate thinking. Now is the time to buy while there is a drawdown.
komatovo

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:43:51 PM

I am personally waiting for new upward trend and then I guess I will buy btc again.
Like all stores of value and collectibles, Bitcoin is a religion. It is like gold or a Rembrandt painting... it has no cash flows so its value is only what others think it should be.
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:40:59 PM

Bitcoin hit an intermediate-term bottom during the SEC and CFTC hearing. If you’re new to cryptocurrencies, the volatility can be unnerving. But keep in mind it’s normal as the industry goes. This was the 13th decline of 30% or more in the last five years.

Now is a great time to buy bitcoin. It’s trading close to its 200-day moving average, which has historically been a good buy point.
Yes, of course. No doubt that investing in BTC is a good idea. You can maintain it as a side business and can earn higher income. Now you can purchase bitcoin at a fair cheaper rate and also it is sure that the value of bitcoin should increase at the end of the current year.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:47:23 PM

Bitcoin is indeed a good idea especially for me because it has been helping me support financially. At first I really had a doubt about it but I have no regrets trying because unlike other people who only experienced loss and quit eventually, I never lose hope.

hamdun

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:00:42 PM

Bitcoin hit an intermediate-term bottom during the SEC and CFTC hearing. If you’re new to cryptocurrencies, the volatility can be unnerving. But keep in mind it’s normal as the industry goes. This was the 13th decline of 30% or more in the last five years.

Now is a great time to buy bitcoin. It’s trading close to its 200-day moving average, which has historically been a good buy point.

Bitcoin is very good to have, bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used to transact without looking at the boundaries of an area, bitcoin is very good to give advantage because the value of bitcoin is potentially increasing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: