Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:08:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a good idea?  (Read 633 times)
ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:06:01 PM

Bitcoin always showed a big dump before reaching a all time high.those who are buy bitcoin now are really smart and experienced traders who really know how bitcoin behave.we will see a slow movement in bitcoin in next few weeks.just want to be patient and stop panic selling.it will feed whales and they become more rich.so it is better to buy and hold

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:16:47 PM

Now is a great time to buy bitcoin. It’s trading close to its 200-day moving average, which has historically been a good buy point.
Although these things aren't always cast in stones, technically speaking from the TA you are absolutely right. This is one of the right times to buy in as Bitcoin price is trading on the 200 daily MA st $7,340+ and has formed a support with that. From my graph, price is attempting a bounce off it. If it ends that way today, we are most likely going to see a push upward from there. But if it bridges it, then we go further down.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
pprun

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:17:39 PM

Yes bitcoin is a good idea as long as you know the basic about bitcoin but if not it wasn't good. You can hold bitcoin for the future preparation of better life than today. Make it an investment for your bright tomorrow. Good idea to have bitcoin specially if you are ready for taking the risk.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:21:35 PM

Thanks for framing the latest bear trend/market correction in a good way to see the full perspective. Your signal about the 200 day moving average is very nice as well, but I'm not sure why you chose the title "Is Bitcoin a good idea?" Grin While it IS a good idea, the idea of Bitcoin and the market are 2 different things haha. But I agree on your market sentiment.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:25:13 PM

not just a good idea. precisely I am glad a lot of people to be helped Because bitcon. of the unemployed. even people who like to gamble can stop because join and invest in bitcoin .
Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:26:11 PM

I really agree now is the right time where we do bitcoin investment when bitcoin down and this we will do in short time the bitcoin price will go up at the end of this year and there we have a chance to sell it.
nursarjani

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:37:26 PM

I agree with your opinion of buying bitcoin at this time is a good idea because the current price is still cheap about $ 7600 you try to imagine as in the year 2017 bitcoin price reached $ 20,000 more, if at the end of this year bitcoin price reaches $ 16,000 course we have got many benefits .
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:48:01 PM

Yes bitcoin is a good idea as long as you know the basic about bitcoin but if not it wasn't good. You can hold bitcoin for the future preparation of better life than today. Make it an investment for your bright tomorrow. Good idea to have bitcoin specially if you are ready for taking the risk.

It is really good idea. We change our life because of the help of bitcoin as the price seems to have good value and today give us opportunity to buy and wait for the increase of price to get profit and make money work for another profit. We find good way to earn which is lot of difference in real state job and salary that make us save more than we expect because the earning is unexpectable because it change from time to time but worst when it dumps.

FeatherFan

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:52:23 PM

Bitcoin hit an intermediate-term bottom during the SEC and CFTC hearing. If you’re new to cryptocurrencies, the volatility can be unnerving. But keep in mind it’s normal as the industry goes. This was the 13th decline of 30% or more in the last five years.

Now is a great time to buy bitcoin. It’s trading close to its 200-day moving average, which has historically been a good buy point.
Yes right, now is the time for you to buy bitcoin at the time of price decline in the market. because bitcoin is a good idea to invest when the price is low you have to buy it and when the price goes up you sell, then you will get a big profit, I believe it.
Luminous-Nova

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:24:28 PM

if u knew bitcoin will be 8k ( up to 20k ) 3years ago i was a millionaire now Smiley) !
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:41:34 PM

Bitcoin is not only a good idea, it is a very good concept and the technology it uses is awesome which rest of world have not even discoverd a technology close to it with spending tons of billion currency. The concept and technology have made Bitcoin the greatest in the world and have made the world watch it by its supply and demand.
Ahmed4200

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:43:52 PM

Yes, I think you said the right thing. Because we know Bitcoin's price has reached $ 17,000 at the end of last year and till this present, its price fluctuates to $ 7500. So I think it is time to buy and store it, which has the potential. Because its price increases further.  Smiley
Workchain Centers

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:49:42 PM

I share what you write. I think it's a good time to buy
MBAPOLIN

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:02:32 PM

Bitcoin is a good idea to invest when the price is low you have to buy it and when the price goes up you sell, then you will get a big profit, I believe it.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:34:20 PM

I always thank the creator of bitcoin for his innovative idea. Without bitcoin, I for instance wouldn't have been able to make most of my online purchases. All ideas pertaining to bitcoin are genuinely accurate.

Choy13

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:42:30 PM

I think it is a good idea. For the people who using it, they prefer to use it in a smarter way. It is a good idea because if the price is low, you will buy it. I strongly agree on what bitcoin has. We can benefit all the substance that bitcoin has.
The best one

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:26:44 PM

Yes. People who are buying bitcoin now are smart. Because its price gonna pump real soon. And then people who are waiting bitcoin to come 3000$ will dissapoint

My opinion I think that Bitcoin is a good idea. beside that It can help you save much money through Bitcoin and we can increase my life in the future . and we can do it part time or full time. The bitcoin only help everyone who has joined it.
Nonie

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:29:08 PM

yes i agree that this is normal and now is a good time to buy. I've bought some coins including altcoin and bitcoin. I will hold this for a few months I'm sure prices will rise high after this

Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:47:08 PM

I always say that bitcoin is the most innovative  idea to have ever happened to the world. Notwithstanding the numerous opposition that bitcoin has faced, it still stands strong and still reigns forever. The little falls that happen in the crypto community is normal and it just signifies that it is time to buy more.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
turcalata

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:49:20 PM

Absolutely I agree. Bitcoin repeats the same movements at regular intervals at different price levels. The movements near the horizon that we are now living are exactly the same as the fluctuations that preceded the next rises.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: