Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:57:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a good idea?  (Read 633 times)
Garciada

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:20:47 PM

Absolutely I agree. Bitcoin repeats the same movements at regular intervals at different price levels. The movements near the horizon that we are now living are exactly the same as the fluctuations that preceded the next rises.
perhaps triple-touch and then begin an explosive growth, everyone knows if not punched down will come out high up.

◈ ZEROSTATE ◈
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:27:03 PM

Bitcoin hit an intermediate-term bottom during the SEC and CFTC hearing. If you’re new to cryptocurrencies, the volatility can be unnerving. But keep in mind it’s normal as the industry goes. This was the 13th decline of 30% or more in the last five years.

Now is a great time to buy bitcoin. It’s trading close to its 200-day moving average, which has historically been a good buy point.
Obviously it is we could see that already a lot of people continue to pursue bitcoin because pf the bitcoin system we know that bitcoin is already a big hit in the world the system and how the transaction work is really a revolutionary system that could make our life more easier having a virtual currency is really a great help and sending money anywhere in the world in just a split second is really a great help.
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:28:53 PM

I think it still is, thought newer emerging currencies does speculate better and
challenge certain claims and even aspects of bitcoins. Nothing encompasses
bitcoin’s uniqueness and fast paced qualities. prices are commendable and
are still very alluring to all.
satria2

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:40:27 PM

Bitcoin hit an intermediate-term bottom during the SEC and CFTC hearing. If you’re new to cryptocurrencies, the volatility can be unnerving. But keep in mind it’s normal as the industry goes. This was the 13th decline of 30% or more in the last five years.

Now is a great time to buy bitcoin. It’s trading close to its 200-day moving average, which has historically been a good buy point.
Obviously it is we could see that already a lot of people continue to pursue bitcoin because pf the bitcoin system we know that bitcoin is already a big hit in the world the system and how the transaction work is really a revolutionary system that could make our life more easier having a virtual currency is really a great help and sending money anywhere in the world in just a split second is really a great help.

You should not doubt again about the developments that Bitcoin makes in everyone around the world with greatly increased profits.
Mujensirio

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:18:37 PM

yes, thats because i have it
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:21:48 PM

The FUDs and the bad news come along with very good buying chance for people who are genuinely interested in bitcoin. Whatever the news is, SEC's regulation or whatever, it cannot stay horrifying people forever. The FUDs will die down and markets will begin to rise.
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:37:46 AM

yes more people is agree for this and actually me also for me bitcoin is good idea because bitcoin is very good for me and for the other people that's my opinion.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:04:26 AM

yes of course bitcoin is a great idea with bitcoin you can do anything and you also can become rich with from profit you can get from keuntungna trading that you do. take advantage of bitcoin for the good.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:33:47 AM

yea its a great time to buy bitcoin right now when we can see about the price of bitcoin that in the low right now, if we buy right now I think we can buy it when the low and we can get the profit in the future with selling that bitcoin in the higher price than we buy it

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:47:56 AM

For me yes , because bitcoin is an online investment that can help you easily answer your financial problems , specially at home , although it is a little bit difficult because it is hard to access .
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:52:24 AM

Bitcoin is a innovative idea, let us see the advantage of cryptocurrency and make blockchain become popular.
Now is a good time to buy bitcoin because the price is going down.
NevejElad

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:57:48 AM

When ever you will hear and inform about it , it will be a good idea to join and invest in it , because you will not regret the outcome of your investment and the time you spent for bitcoin.
ManuxPa

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:00:20 AM

For me it's a formidable idea!!!  Smiley
Gathel

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:00:38 AM

if you currently buy bitcoin is the right decision, because for now the bitcoin exchange rate decreases, so if your idea of ​​buying bitcoin then you will benefit
youngsoft

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:04:05 AM

Bitcoin is a great idea in general, but in practice, things are a bit different. Even if Bitcoin is said to be decentralized, it’s actually controlled by a few miners, as the top 5 mining pools have about 70% of the hash power. Also, the distribution of Bitcoin shows that there are only a few rich people holding most of it.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:26:07 AM

Bitcoin is a innovative idea, let us see the advantage of cryptocurrency and make blockchain become popular.
Now is a good time to buy bitcoin because the price is going down.

it's true, bitcoin can be our innovative idea to make a profit, bitcoin prices are now down again, and that's also very far from the altitude level, so this is the time our chance, to immediately buy and keep it, so we have to buy soon and do not delay - delay, before the price rises higher again.

Happy Fun

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:43:26 AM

Yeah i agree with you. This a nice time for buying a bitcoin or invest bitcoin. This historically so good point for buy bitcoin. I think this a good idea  Smiley
andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:51:38 AM

Yes. There are things that we should prevent because prevention is better than cure. Now bitcoin price is good time to buy. There is potential that you can gain more enough by investing in it. Let us assume that it will rise soon then you are one who grab the opportunity then you are with bitcoin investor who become successful.
Bodik1710

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:54:28 AM

I think that yes because we can earn a lot of money with Bitcoin .We can buy it when it low and sell it when it high.I think it is a good idea
Bastok

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:57:43 AM

it certainly, because in addition to doubling the assets, bitcoin offers a variety of ways to invest, in addition we can manage our assets independently of others.

Yes, it is a good idea to invest in bitcoin.  It will double or triple your investment as it is already proven and tested even the price go down it will rise again. If your going to invest bitcoin the ROI is guarantee. If you invest bitcoin 5 years ago ,for sure youre already a millionnare right now as you do the rigt strategy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: