Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:59:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: ......................................  (Read 2626 times)
Otakusama (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:07:55 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 03:43:22 AM by Otakusama

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
film2240
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 09:31:31 PM

I've always wondered how to make my own alt coins (I have 3 different ones in the pipeline for different purposes) as I thought it'd nice to try it out plus see what uses they can have (a coin suitable for one purpose may not be suitable for another).

If someone can comeup with a straightforward solution that's more reliable please get in touch with me as I'd like to get one of my alt coins to market.Thanks Smiley

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]
film2240
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 12:17:42 AM

I've always wondered how to make my own alt coins (I have 3 different ones in the pipeline for different purposes) as I thought it'd nice to try it out plus see what uses they can have (a coin suitable for one purpose may not be suitable for another).

If someone can comeup with a straightforward solution that's more reliable please get in touch with me as I'd like to get one of my alt coins to market.Thanks Smiley

Well it depends how you market the coin 3 coins being made just adds to the issue of more coins being added which speads power even further and that should make coins value go up but ive noticed coins value dropping when the hashrate does to.

That's fascinating as I didn't know this.Seems like a lot more factors affecting value than I realised.I need to spend more time refining the idea behind the 3 coins and USPs (unique selling points).I think it's worth giving this a shot as it'll expand my portfolio of work.I've heard of rumours that some people can determine the base value of their coins.Is this true?As I wish to explore this idea further when I have an alt coin created. Smiley

PinkPotatos

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Girls dont crypto?

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 03:05:04 AM

Just read the source code and see how it all works first

Accepted by, more merchants! - Franko 弗兰克币 - 自由的货币
Earn FRK with your sig
cxboyminer

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:25:52 PM

If the wallets qt is mac-compatible i may be interested.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
gjeric

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Graphic Designer

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 06:48:09 AM

So many new altcoins. Anyone need a coin logo? Wink

My Graphic Design Service / Portfolio: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=330240.0
thecoinjournal

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 08:26:55 AM

What if the coin got 51% attacked?

danyy

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:35:04 PM

With so many altcoins outthere i think someone has to make a really different coin to be innovative.

mcleo

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:02:27 AM

Someone making an altcoin should be able to maintain it and update the code and if you can do that, then your service isn't needed, is it?
Kergekoin

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:19:27 PM

Bump!

Are you ready for the job we talked about?

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
CryptoDirect

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 03:07:45 AM

Sold. Contact us at MazaCoin@mail.com asap. Also we sent you a PM.
krostue

Activity: 186
Merit: 120

post history is my own and doesn't represent other

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 07:39:35 PM

can anyone vouch for this person?

Before i hand over this much btc, i'd like to have security in knowing that other people have been satisfied with their results.
no offence, otakusama!
btw, do you offer the option of half as deposit and half upon delivery of the product?
THNX everyone Cheesy

my first musical NFT on namecoin m/eow was registered in 2014. my specialization is cryptoart and my preferred platform is CounterParty Feel free to give feedback on the Treatise on cyproart I wrote in 2019, well before the NFT hype-train pulled into town. This Gallery includes multiple works made by, with or for me. for sale @ ethereum.properties : ethereum.training ethereum.contractors ethereum.computer ethereum.systems ethereum.training ethereum.support ethereum.solutions list obo
Kergekoin

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:59:57 PM

Before i hand over this much btc, i'd like to have security in knowing that other people have been satisfied with their results.
no offence, otakusama!
btw, do you offer the option of half as deposit and half upon delivery of the product?
THNX everyone Cheesy

Well, i gave up on this. Its been over 3 weeks since i asked my project done. Now im going to someone who actually does some work instead of talking what he can do.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
bitbuilder2014

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 12:45:49 AM

Why would you pay someone to do this when you have CoinGen?

Huh
Kergekoin

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:17:51 PM

no offence, otakusama!
THNX everyone Cheesy

Well, i gave up on this. Its been over 3 weeks since i asked my project done. Now im going to someone who actually does some work instead of talking what he can do.

I've delivered for the people have made coins for so far. I have a priority list if a coin is worth less then what id be making on a nother project i have to choose whats best for my time and when it takes someone 4 days to reply to a response from me i have better stuff to do then just wait. Time is money, im not an automated coingen system.

Should i post screenshots of our discussion? All my responses to you have been promt. Your first answer i waited for almost a week. Then you claimed that you have lost my project, so i sent description to you again. Waited your answer for another week. Nothing. Now i gave up waiting.
You have updated this topic twice since i requested work from you. Obviosly you are looking for simple coingen-like pow projects and you are not able to do something serious. I even offered you more money then you asked in the first place.
Im done with you. Have a nice day.

CryptoDirect

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 05:25:21 AM

DO  NOT  GIVE  MONEY  TO  THIS  PERSON

Otakusama received 17 LTC to do work for the MazaCoin Project. Money that hard working Native Americans donated to see their tribal coin created. Otakusama failed to deliver anything, claims he never got his money (see blockchain explorer below) - and essentially spit in all our faces. He caused heartache to a great team of activists and developers working hard for free to help these people. He took time and money from a noble nation of people who were counting on him. This is an extremely evil person, and all good people should avoid this person like the plague.

http://block-explorer.com/address/LKSoebRwA19QfNUe6zwG4Cjg8Xwev3rspq

SINCERELY  --  AnonymousPirate

Master Coin Maker - MazaCoin

-----------------
www.MazaCoin.org
CryptoDirect

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 01:38:40 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2014, 02:11:04 PM by CryptoDirect

We do not want a refund. We want the work you promised. We do not care whether this is a hobby or a business, you took our money. As for YOUR problems with your exchange address I suggest next time using your client to accept funds. The blockchain explorer clearly shows you got your money. And if you are actually willing to refund our money before you claim you even have it, why the fuck not just do the work we agreed to?  And knowing we had a midnight deadline, when exactly were you going to send this "helper" to us?

You are full of horse shit. You can post our entire PM conversation and you are still a liar and a thief until you deliver the work you were paid for. I work every day with some incredibly GOOD people. Spiritual leaders, human rights activists, information activists. People who have dedicated part or in some cases all of their lives to helping OTHER people (not themselves). So I think I am in a good position to judge the difference between good people and bad people.

You sir, are a very, very bad person. I suggest for the sake of your karma that you stop taking peoples money, finish the work already promised to everyone here - and find a better hobby.

I leave it to the community in this thread to decide between us. I have no problem staking my honor against yours and you can copy and paste all you want. It appears from many of the other posts that a number of people are extremely upset with you as well. So I join with them in standing against you.

P. S. Here's part of a typical PM from "...i make more then what you gave me in an hour ..." If I add up the time it took him to write this over and over in my PMs and here in the forum, he could have done the work he owes us twice. PRO TIP: No one cares how much money you make, and your obsession with talking about it exposes you for the greedy and self-centered (i.e. "evil") person you really are. Stop whining and complaining, do the right thing and give the people here what they paid for.

SINCERELY  --  AnonymousPirate

Master Coin Maker - MazaCoin

-----------------
www.MazaCoin.org
bitbitz

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 04:28:41 PM

sounds cool atm.
CryptoDirect

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 04:33:01 PM

Still more writing. Writing and writing. Is our work finished yet?  You seem to have tons of time to post copies of PMs, maybe if you spent some of that time doing the work you owe us perhaps this problem would not persist.

JUST  DO  THE  WORK  YOU  OWE  US
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 04:36:25 PM

This guy is amateur hour. If you want this sort of work done properly, get up with me.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208578.0

CryptoDirect

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 04:40:45 PM

If you are not a scammer, then why not just DO THE WORK?  You have tons of time to kill posting on the forum you could be doing our work right now, why aren't you?

We'ld love to hire you Hazzard. Unfortunately this person has run off with 6 months in donations. I will check out your post and PM you.

As for your "other programmer" you "offered" to send us Otakusama, we do not NEED another programmer see we hired YOU. If YOU are backed up and can't do the work you promised (but have tons of time to post here) then it's YOU who needs another programmer not us. You seem to be under this strange illusion that all of your life problems are our problems.
CryptoDirect

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 05:01:59 PM

You are NOT listening. We DECLINE your refund. We demand the work you owe us. That is our RIGHT you see, WE are the customer and that means WE decide on a refund NOT you. That is how business works.

Is the work finished yet?

You're funny, you would rather waste your time flaming a pissed off customer rather than simply ponying up two hours worth of work.
CryptoDirect

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 07:33:10 PM

Ok. Let's do this all public and transparent like. Here's the blockchain explorer showing what I paid this guy -

http://block-explorer.com/address/LKSoebRwA19QfNUe6zwG4Cjg8Xwev3rspq

Here's the blockexplorer for my empty BTC wallet -

https://blockchain.info/address/1GEKSxmrWxPuKMfCB1XYrLJtbjrcnwCD1Y

Now, let's see how long it takes for this guy to refund our money. Any one care to bet he NEVER refunds our dough?
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:40:38 PM

So is this guy any good at simple clones?

To peel or not to peel.
CryptoDirect

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 08:46:37 PM

No idea. So far all he did was take our money and give us shit online.
CryptoDirect

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 10:56:11 PM

And I have just removed your negative trust rating.
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 11:00:20 PM

If thats the case out of the 80 coins ive helped launch non have called scam... so yeah
80 coins, huh?

This threads been up for 2 weeks and you already have complaints... I'm approaching a year now without a single one. Come on, now. Grin

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: