Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:24:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Embroiderymate Scammer Don't deal with him..Block Him.  (Read 126 times)
tatspats (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:26:03 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 01:05:01 PM by tatspats

Hello everyone..there's a scammer on this forum who scams people..He scammed me of $25..he's a scammer..his Skype is:
live:embroiderymate
He goes by the name Jack Scott..I am going to spam this thread everyday so that no one ever gets scammed from him..keep bumping it so that he cannot scam anyone..if you want proofs that he's a scammer just contact me.. I'll provide you all the proofs..he scammed me of $25 and then blocked me..that's why he locks his threads..please do your research before trading with him..
tatspats (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:36:13 PM

Hello everyone..there's a scammer on this forum who scams people..He scammed me of $25..he's a scammer..his Skype is:
live:embroiderymate
He goes by the name Jack Scott..I am going to spam this thread everyday so that no one ever gets scammed from him..keep bumping it so that he cannot scam anyone..if you want proofs that he's a scammer just contact me.. I'll provide you all the proofs..he scammed me of $50 and then blocked me..that's why he locks his threads..please do your research before trading with him..
Neelix

Activity: 245
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:41:33 PM

Please open a proper scam accusation in this board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

Use the correct format:

Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]

...so DT members can tag him red. This hopefully will help to reduce scamming all over the forum. I'm sorry for your lost, keep in mind to use escrow for every transaction.
tatspats (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:03:29 PM

Please open a proper scam accusation in this board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

Use the correct format:

Code:

...so DT members can tag him red. This hopefully will help to reduce scamming all over the forum. I'm sorry for your lost, keep in mind to use escrow for every transaction.

Who's the escrow over here? Why doesn't bitcointalk block this user..he probably has scammed other people too..this forum will die soon if they don't ban such users..
Krusty guy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:22:20 AM

Who's the escrow over here? Why doesn't bitcointalk block this user..he probably has scammed other people too..this forum will die soon if they don't ban such users..

If it gets posted in the right section they might be able to do something.... bumping this post will only get you banned
Neelix

Activity: 245
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:57:17 AM

Use the correct format:

Code:

You can find a detailed list of trusted escrows in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

Scams are hard to validate. That's why almost no scammer gets banned here - it's easier to ban for spam or bounty abuse since it can be proofed easily.
If everyone opens scam accusations and cares about default trust and uses escrows, there will be no need to ban accounts.
Krusty guy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:09:10 AM

you said he scammed you of $25, then later said it was $50. Maybe you are just causing trouble for him.
tatspats (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

Use the correct format:

Code:

You can find a detailed list of trusted escrows in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

Scams are hard to validate. That's why almost no scammer gets banned here - it's easier to ban for spam or bounty abuse since it can be proofed easily.
If everyone opens scam accusations and cares about default trust and uses escrows, there will be no need to ban accounts.

I have all the proofs... where should I report? I have detailed chats..proof of transaction.. everything that's required..
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:07:29 PM

Post accusation here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: