Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:26:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: your faworite small Token in 2018  (Read 307 times)
LympoMan (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:40:54 PM

what is your faworite token? new projects, with 10 - 50 mln market cap

?
bigmelons25

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:05:48 PM

Those are my two best lowmarketcaps for the future with highest possible returns.
1. rebl  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rebl/
2. marinecoin  https://f1cx.com/markets/mtcdge
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 01:20:58 PM

what is your faworite token? new projects, with 10 - 50 mln market cap

?

Coss, is always in my priority list but recently their progress has slow down and bad support but i believe it shud be a good investment
Then we have coins like devery, mobius, matchpool

I would rate matchpool as 1 as they seems to have a testnet, then follow by devery and mobius.
Haven't really go thru devery and mobius but seems to be something worth to research on
itsv

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 02:05:53 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 02:30:26 PM by itsv

1. Remme with marketcap of $15,441,172 USD has huge potential for growth as it had recently finished successful ICO and now in process of launching a pilot program to test their protocol for password-less authentication using ssl certificates. And some huge players such as changelly exchange are already on board with pilot program.

2. Pundix - They too have recently completed a successful ico and have done a token swap recently their marketcap is unknown at the moment but this project has all it takes to be a giant in the field of point of sale solutions. They already have a working product out there. They have a buy back program in place to manage the liquidity and are also doping 7% tokens as airdrop to token holders til December 2018.

3. CarVertical  - first decentralized vehicle check based on blockchain  has a marketcap of $16,132,867 USD.

4. Facetor will be listing on hitbtc exchange on 25th of May better watch out for that one.. made headlines earlier this year when token sale softcap was reached in few seconds. They are building Computer vision surveillance technology powered by fog network of miners which makes it quite unique project with in this domain.

tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:07:42 PM

my favorite for tokens ranging between 10 million - 50 million market caps are monetha and trade.io
MTH $19.976.666 USD https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monetha/
TIO $28.138.036 USD https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trade-token/
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:20:48 PM

TEN market cap $33,493,155 USD, TEN will be used for many key features such as blockchain incubator application process, discounts on trading fees, and fiat withdrawal (in INDODAX), token purchase, and pay tokens listing on Tokenomy exchange

UTNP market cap $29,530,251 USD, Universa mainnet has been launched and tokens swap will be available in a few weeks, Universa already has several partners, after monitoring its development i think this coin is very potential

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
cabbarlana

Activity: 448

send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:49:30 PM

I think it is not right to compare a token, which is seen as a favorite, to a specific market volume. But altcoin investing tron in the cart, vechain and eos are probably found.

LympoMan (OP)

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:43:09 PM

I think it is not right to compare a token, which is seen as a favorite, to a specific market volume. But altcoin investing tron in the cart, vechain and eos are probably found.

i want small new tokens, with normal future, for invest. i dont want 100x - 200x , but 3-4x is verry normal for me, i think in 12.2018  some people makeing pumps, and pumpers like small tokens, for more % bennefit
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:52:28 PM

The very favourite small coin of mine is TRON and Tronix. This two are in Top 20 Crypto coin and is in attractive price level to make investment.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:53:04 PM

I will choose PolicyPal Network, Shivom and Date Coin as the small token range which has good potential and have big success rate for this year. These crypto coins have very good back up team and two of those are in ICO phase but have good prospect to grow x10 or x20 within this year end.

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:18:13 PM

Vezt is well below ICO price and it's beta will launch next month followed by the final release in July.

Vezt is a platfrom for buying song rights and collecting royalties. The will have a buyback program where all ISO (Initial Song Offerings) will only be purchasable using Vezt. The app will accept fiat that will be converted to vezt by buying from exchanges. Thus the buyback is perpetual.

The way the platform will work is as follows. An artist or a rights holder (there are many for each song) can offer up their piece of a song for a set amount of time or indefinitely. The songs will have a history of royalty payouts. As a buyer you cannot loose. If you put in $500.00 into a song for 2 years and the song does not make $500.00 back in royalties in those two years you keep those rights until it does.

The people behind it are not crypto people. They didn't do such a great job on the ICO or their tokenomics. However, they are well connected in the music industry. If any music coin can make it I think this is the one. No one else does this and it will be a first.

I think this one is just under the radar and once things get moving the early adopters are gunna be rich.

tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:39:31 PM

You are asking for 5 tokens, im not sure what is the current market cap of these but these were small market cap coins and still very cheap with huge potential for future gains, some of them are;
1) credits
2) arkblock
3) pundix
4) hbz
5) aion

Im not suggesting to invest in these, you can do your own research about each of them and then decide yourself.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
oiu967436

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:49:37 PM

I am sorry, I can't name five tokens, but PKT is a solid pick right now with about $10 mil market cap. It is cloud gaming related and very cool, check it out!
Inna Pasichnik

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:38:03 PM

In my opinion, according to today's market, the Blockchain technology is rapidly developing and more and more companies integrate this technology into their businesses to make the processes more efficient. As the market of ICOs is also progressing, tokens seem to be a good choice as well, but only for specific companies, that are based on providing online solutions. I have recently found the project called Socratus that introduces itself as the replacement for
outdated insurance systems. Socratus is a complete insurance ecosystem, uniting all players under indisputable win-win rules and turns the insurance market to fairplay. It provides with instant claim payments, friendly prices and transparent deals​. It seems as a revolutionary idea in the field of insurance, as for me, and I think this project deserves attention.
Vasil Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:43:01 PM

I've been studying tokens for a long time, and I hope that my opinion will be useful to you.  As for me, in the modern crypto world the assortment of projects is very large, but at the same time, you need to choose one or several.  When choosing, it is very important to take into account the components of values, ideas, prospects and implementation.  By such criteria Socratus has determined for himself.  It is an ecosystem that creates a digital platform capable of instantly paying compensation for insured events.  The project is designed to help insurance companies save their money.  This is a cool project, because insurance is something that everyone needs.  And to pay simply to intermediaries is a past century
David Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:43:26 PM

I agree with the guy above, this is really a good company. I consider insurance to be very important in this world, and Socratus is just such an important business, and make this procedure so affordable.
bratko99

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:44:32 PM

I would say Lykke.
It is a coin with a market cap under $20m. It has a real working product, also if you own it, you are actually owning a small piece of a company, not just the coin. Really cool to see. They are from Switzerland, which is great, I guess.

mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:49:52 PM

My favorite small coin is a Target Coin (TGT) first time there was a rumor that it was scam coin but still it's something valuable coin.My second favorite is Ethereum (ECASH) it's so small coin even this is airdrop coin.I have different small alt's was favorite but those coin now worthless.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Mr. Art

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:52:16 PM

coss as the most undervalued exchange token
and i think minereum have a good future too, because this token have a great features  Wink

usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:03:04 PM

$CXO
$MWAT
$CV
$GAT
$FOTA
Pages: [1] 2 »  All