Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:16:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't go to ICO!i was cheated again!  (Read 3465 times)
cryptajunkie

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:58:18 PM

I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Feeling sorry for you, mate. From my experience, almost anything with "AI" indicator on cryptomarket is just a scam. Nonetheless, there are still a few decent projects. If interested in AI implementation, I would recommend you to have a look at Cryptics. The guys have built a powerful AI to deliver forecasts, along with trading engine, bots, funds and all of that. They've already released MVP even before the presales, all makes me be sure they're not scam. If interested, check it out, I would place this project into TOP3 best in 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Malbaunti

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:33:37 PM

Deception is everywhere. Be careful.  There are a lot of scams on the ICO market now. Learn to analyze and choose projects in which to invest. There are still many successful ICO projects.
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:30:44 PM

The risk of getting scammed exists in every category.
Be more careful when choosing an ICO.
Learn from your mistakes.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:57:16 PM

I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!

That is the reason why you should always check the platform of an ico before investing on it in order to determine if the project is really profitable or not, because in this you will have a higher chance to avoid scam ico's.
suchi2591

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:38:20 AM

I invested in electronium,  enigma,  cindicator,  lympo and got really good results.  Tezos is yet to be listed let's see how it will work.  Choosing a right ice matters a lot.
maucial

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:26:40 PM

First of all, always do your own research before investing in a project. You cannot invest with closed eyes. There are many excellent projects out there in the market (and also many scams), so it is very important to take your time and analyze the ones you like.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important to make a correct decision.

If I can give you guys my opinion, I discovered an exciting ICO that is very interesting: RAWG.

Look at this article where the team explains:

“Why the games market needs RAWG”

https://medium.com/rawg/wp-bits-1-why-the-games-market-needs-rawg-ccf039c0bae7

The ICO will start in a short period and they are at the moment in pre-ICO phase. This is the ICO site: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services (the site is already working, with more than 57,000 games in the database).

Have a look and get some information while doing your own research!
TomWilson32959

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:08:20 PM

I agree yet not,

I agree,

I know that there's a lot of scam ICO which they will do their very best deal for you to be hooked and get invested. This crypto or so called internet money is a risky thing to get involved. First you have to be careful and READ more about their goals and plans. If they reached their target or not. You really have to make your own research, join their telegram, facebook or etch before investing.

I'm not,
Because I see a lot of potential ICO that invades the crypto world with their cool, awesome offers, Legit goals and etch. Some of them in fact, their planning for proper regulations.. I think you just have to research more if you want to invest or not again.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:23:03 PM

Yeah, most of the ICO are actually scam. They promise a lot of thing but fails to deliver. Some don't even try to give a working demo platform. They just take peoples money and run away. Make sure next time you join an ICO, you do proper analysis and look for well know development team.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:04:12 PM

Yes, nobody can't say for sure which project will bring profit and which will kill your investments. Nobody knows it so investments in ICO are so risky due to this unpredictability. Don't give up and be patient if you want to achieve success.

Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:11:29 PM

Yes, unfortunately, recently began to appear too many fraudulent projects and ICO. A lot of projects after crowdsale do not fulfill their obligations and promises. But I think that this is not a reason to completely abandon investing in ICO, because there are very promising projects.
karma_project

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:31:53 PM

Investing in ICO projects is now very dangerous. The whole market goes down and many projects do not fulfill all those promises about which they spoke at once.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:06:25 PM

Of course there are a lot of fake ICOs, you might want to take a look at some tips on how to determine a scam ICO on btlk. And apart from scams there are also unsuccessful projects, you never know actually which project will be popular and which won't, so just don't spend too much time and money on the ICOs and then you won't have much to lose.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:53:56 PM

Do you know thoughts are material?You just said that everything is bad you were deceived and you thereby attract bad energy to yourself and you will not succeed in the future be a success.Smile and continue to participate in the ICO.Somewhere but you have to win

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:55:52 AM

ICO is a high-risk and highly profitable way of investing, and this will continue as long as there is no control by state bodies
Mame89

Activity: 1540
Merit: 425

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:29:21 AM

Although many ICO scam I think it will not affect someone to invest into cryptocurency because most people see more profit to be gained if the ICO is a success

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:38:50 AM

Honestly, I dislike the field of ICO's especially in this era (period) due to there are many scammers and cheaters, and regrettably, they (scammers) like that field because many people are easily fooled, that's why they make the scam ICO's in order to guarantee a large profit and even without any financial losses at first.
In fact, everyone must be careful before starting in ICO, and in my opinion, if you do not have any knowledge in that field, then you must stay away from it, because there is a great possibility that you will lose you money. Plus, do not be greedy because of the fake value of Airdrops and do not rush for making decisions.
alfimanis

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:04:22 AM

do not just because one ico you follow is a scam, do not even make you do not believe in the other ico, not all ico is a scam, there are many ico that ultimately reap success, preferably before choosing ico, check whitepaper first, because in whitepaper included important information related to ico
enenmom

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:10:57 AM

Thank you very much for your reminder and sympathy for your experience. I hope you have not lost too much money. There are many ICO projects now. If you need to invest, you must understand them clearly. Read white papers, review project progress, and even understand their team background. These are all necessary. At least I did it! Wink

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:27:58 AM

Sad but true, nowadays the number of scam projects are growing and its hard to determine the legit to scam, at first it seems promising and has potential but as time passes or after the end of ICO there's no update anymore.

I experienced scam project as well and I cant blame you for not trusting ICOs again however I never lose hope, I still keep trying but this time I make sure I know everything about the project and also asking for others opinion.

radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:52:08 AM

Easy way to trick investors to invest in ICO is to give them false hope. Like any one want to help traders without skills and experience, they all care about money and how to take money from people and not to give money to people because if they give money to people less money will be there for them. You need to understand this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: