Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:49:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't go to ICO!i was cheated again!  (Read 3465 times)
Cordwel

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:53:25 AM

At present, there are many ICO cheats now, and they have a very good attitude when dealing with investors so they look very professional at fundraising and designing their website as best they can. Looks so formal that we can't tell the truth!
but if we are observant and careful, there is still a really good iCO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noxlord93

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:00:00 AM

AI projects bring big profits, but this is also a very complex technology, you need to carefully study the development team and generally look at their work
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:24:23 AM

Just do not invest all your last money in one project, I invested in not a lot in about 10 projects, 9 can be lost but one will block others on profit)

Showmethebtc

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:27:39 AM

You are not the only victim, but if you are smart enough, you should stop buying any ICO project after being deceived for the first time. I think the second time being cheated is an expression of ignorance!
oanhphong

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:44:35 AM

Although the ICO has high risk characteristics, it will be accompanied by high expected returns and this is something people are very interested in. And not every ICO is a scam and no process, you have potential investors eyes and find out what is the ICO scam and what is the strong ICO.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:29:22 AM

currently the ICO is coming and going like a train. currently I refrain from investing in ICOs because crypto conditions have not improved and many ICOs are scam
bubidan.id

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:37:22 AM

To invest in ICOs requires a lot of serious research and analysis to be successful. I believe that everything is worth it and your serious evaluation helps make the project you invest more successful.
[/quote]

Yes, that is true. No need to rush to invest in ICO projects. Understand and learn deeply about several important things in every aspect. Ask with several experts and advisors.

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:36:32 PM

I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

This post is very related for my experience in participating bounty campaigns. I was experienced that already I joined in some bounty last february but until now I didn't receive any rewards. It is very disappointing since that was first bounty campaign and I really did all my best for that campaign. However I thought that it is not the end of my story here in crypto world and I believe that there is a new bounty campaigns that gives me another opportunity.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:42:25 AM

I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!

You are right it if is possible truly disappointing because what we are doing here is not easy.. we consumes a lots of our time here just to earn.. but in return we will be get scammed... There a lots of similar cases just like what you experienced today.. you are correct it is really hard to know how to separate good ICO project to those who are just only a shit project...
Cliarbikr

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:22:23 AM

There are a lot of scammers in ICO. But this does not mean that all such projects. Experienced investors know how to correctly choose the right projects.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 03:56:55 PM

Almost all ICO's now are Scam few of them is Legit, Investing in ICO's is Like a gamble best thing to do is just Avoid ICO for now and go buy good coins in the market and hold it Until December just a friendly Advice Smiley
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:27:17 AM

Almost all ICO's now are Scam few of them is Legit, Investing in ICO's is Like a gamble best thing to do is just Avoid ICO for now and go buy good coins in the market and hold it Until December just a friendly Advice Smiley
Agree with your advice. Since the crypto market is unstable, the ICO project situation becomes uncertain. Most projects find it difficult to get funds, end in failure or even the project is a scam. It seems we have to be patient and wait for when the ICO project is in a positive trend.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
Theldal

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:03:19 PM

To avoid falling into such situations, I always find project very carefully! One of the important criteria when selecting a project is the reputation of the manager. Also, I advise you to read white paper, there is a lot of useful information. And if the manager does not answer - it does not mean that the company is scam. They can just be busy.
7Sage

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:17:08 PM

before you invest your time or money into ico you gotta read or research into it. not just blindly invest your time or money
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:26:58 PM

Agree with your advice. Since the crypto market is unstable, the ICO project situation becomes uncertain. Most projects find it difficult to get funds, end in failure or even the project is a scam. It seems we have to be patient and wait for when the ICO project is in a positive trend.
Scammers find this place as a living fortune for them, there still people who gamble with fate and invest knowing that risk is bigger than what they've expected, that's right the number of good intended project was smaller from those who have a big chance to scam so better to buy old coins which already been traded inside the market and follow their venture instead of working with ICO's.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:27:48 PM

I do not invest in icos, but im buying those ico tokens when it is listed in an exchange cause its cheaper than thier ico price.
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:42:48 PM

Most ICOs are created for the ultimate purpose of scam. Some ICOs scam shortly after the sale ends. Some ICOs will scam after a while because they do not continue their project. It is best not to invest in an ICO if you do not have the experience

john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:13:46 PM

ICO is very rampant nowadays, it's pop up like a mushroom in the wild.. Well don't blame all ICO, there's an ICO out here that has a real project and real people behind.. This tip will might be help you..
1. Make sure the project is really exist.
2. Don't over rely on Whitepaper.
3. is the dev team shows themselves in the public? or making a live video to discuss their project?
4. How about the office? is it real?

This are the few things to consider before you decide to invest in ICO's.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:48:34 PM

ICO is very rampant nowadays, it's pop up like a mushroom in the wild.. Well don't blame all ICO, there's an ICO out here that has a real project and real people behind.. This tip will might be help you..
1. Make sure the project is really exist.
2. Don't over rely on Whitepaper.
3. is the dev team shows themselves in the public? or making a live video to discuss their project?
4. How about the office? is it real?

This are the few things to consider before you decide to invest in ICO's.
Those factors you mention are not enough lately. I generally recommend newcomers not to get involved in this. It is easier and more profitable to buy Altcoin after it has entered the market. Find those who received that token for free and buy it.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
anwar98

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:02:47 PM

Investing in an ICO is like choosing a cat in a sack. if we are lucky to get a good cat. But if we are not lucky we will get a cat that is not good.
Invest in our ICO like looking for our luck. if we get a good ICO project and have a high coin price maybe we can get rich. but if we get an ICO project that is scam without a goal we might lose.
That is the crypto world, we must dare to accept any risk that is in crypto and ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: