Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:29:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't go to ICO!i was cheated again!  (Read 3465 times)
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:41:35 AM

90% of ICOs are now fake, and I have advised my friends not to purchase any ICO projects because even good projects may fail! What's more, there are so many fraudulent ICOs!

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nickwen

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:38:20 AM

I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
I agree with you. It is very dangerous to invest in this year's ICO. ICO projects are riskier than previous years. So this year I will not invest in ICO projects but I still participate in bounty campaigns
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:40:14 AM

I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
it's your fault. You can not advise people to stop investing in ICO projects. Sometimes I invest in ICO projects and most of the time I make a profit. You need to find out the project carefully before investing

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:47:15 AM

It is better to trade or hold than to invest in ICO projects. I personally gave up the ICO investment in April and I think that is the right decision. ICO projects are sometimes successful. But after listing, prices drop dramatically

Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:09:31 PM

At first, I was very worried about the deception of the ICO team if the project turned out to be unsuccessful or simply fraudulent and labor, and time was wasted. Now I take it more calmly and I know that no matter how I checked the documents of the ICO project, vseravno some of them will be fraudulent. But the spent efforts are periodically rewarded sometimes by good generosity. Of course, it would be better if all teams of ICO projects worked honestly, but in the current conditions it is impossible. Too many scammers attract this activity by the possibility of collecting large sums. Over time, this activity should be regulated by states, and then fraud will become less. In the meantime, you need to gain knowledge and experience.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:15:06 PM

90% of ICOs are now fake, and I have advised my friends not to purchase any ICO projects because even good projects may fail! What's more, there are so many fraudulent ICOs!

If you are good at checking the team details and white paper content properly you will be able to manage and get into the good ICO project mate. Please do not worry about all the ICO project with the bounty or manager. That is not the factor to choose the good ICO project dude.

Sometime social media accounts allow you to find the good or bad team with their LinkedIn profile and Facebook page.
Yaminat

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:35:32 PM

It is better to trade or hold than to invest in ICO projects. I personally gave up the ICO investment in April and I think that is the right decision. ICO projects are sometimes successful. But after listing, prices drop dramatically

And I think that this is the right decision! And you can invest if someone from the team has already had successful projects.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:49:10 PM

If you do not have the skills to find the good ICO again and again you will be failed only finally. Please review about the ICO projects with the forum members you will get the good guidence from the forum people. After that check the good project and invest on it.
You may see above someone says ICO rating site can help on it. I am damn sure you will never the good projects with the help of those kind of sites.

If you invested on the good ICO project in the pre sale time itself means you do not need to worry about that. You can easily win and never get cheated.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:28:07 PM

guys, still someone should invest in new projects. Can not all participate in Bounty companies and trade in the market. ico of the company is developing very quickly and it is from investors that their success depends.
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:17:29 PM

Why create a bunch of similar topics?
There are many scam projects on which people lost money / time.
Every project is a risk. Smiley

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Slava_2017

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:34:37 PM

This is ridiculous comrade! You just need to carefully choose an ICO! And even if 10 ico successful total will be 5, they will block your failures, the main thing is the correct distribution of investment
 Grin
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:37:20 PM

Actually, there are many scam ICOs that greatly influence the potential ICO. And actually, ICO campaigns, if you spend time and effort to choose, will avoid ICO scam campaigns. The best is that you should have a team of over 5 people to analyze and find out potential ICO projects for everyone in the group.

GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:46:30 PM

This is ridiculous comrade! You just need to carefully choose an ICO! And even if 10 ico successful total will be 5, they will block your failures, the main thing is the correct distribution of investment
 Grin
Currently, it is my opinion that 95% of the ICO projects created during this period are scams and the selection of a good project to invest is extremely difficult. I believe that investors should have the right investment plan for their long-term development. ARAW is a very good project and worth referring to during this period.
ozanipek

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:08:24 PM

There have always been people who claimed to have been deceived by ICO recently. I'm not sure how you actually join ico. It's undeniable that many icos are scmas, but the key is to learn how to identify them.
tungufo

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:09:49 AM

I I signed up for the project. But this coin prices are down. I feeling same you right now
Fatman861

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:15:35 AM

To avoid falling into such situations, I always find project very carefully! One of the important criteria when selecting a project is the reputation of the manager. Also, I advise you to read white paper, there is a lot of useful information. And if the manager does not answer - it does not mean that the company is scam. They can just be busy.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:46:25 AM

Do not consider all the ico project bro, all of the ICO are doing well in their activities. It is difficult to predict whether it is a scam or legit and if a ico is successful. So do not judge all ico project. Thank you ..
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:19:46 AM

Everyone calls it 80% ico is cheat. And there are some ico that can be followed. I run the project and join to participate. Yes hopefully do not commit fraud. I hope you are lucky to choose a good project.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:31:23 AM

Everyone calls it 80% ico is cheat. And there are some ico that can be followed. I run the project and join to participate. Yes hopefully do not commit fraud. I hope you are lucky to choose a good project.

it is difficult to predict early about the cheating ico. and i think indeed the luck factor determines as well. therefore to support the luck factor, we must be appropriate in analyzing ico, thus minimizing risk

Bambaster
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 11:44:43 AM

Participate in ISO without the tools of strict control is a dangerous undertaking. And in the bounty it is possible, but even here unscrupulous projects await. Which again and again change the rules. And in the end they even ascribe you to the level of the scammer!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: