Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:27:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: nTek Computers. 1Th/s Bitcoin ASIC Miner  (Read 4720 times)
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:03:21 PM

Waiting on delivery will update you guys once I receive  it will update you guys on it .

Please do so.
I am eager to know about the result. Cheesy
arorts

Activity: 408
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:57:22 AM

Is this even rackable? 2Us? 4Us? Nobody cares if they look beautiful. They gotta be rackable.
arorts

Activity: 408

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:04:51 PM

I have already ordered the machine. I like the idea that they are taking paypal just shows that its not a scam but lets wait and see

Waiting on delivery will update you guys once I receive  it will update you guys on it .

WTF told you they are taking Paypal?? They only take either credit cards or bitcoin.
Gamer67

Activity: 294

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:13:37 PM

I'm sold until I get to the price.

Get closer to $7k and I am interested again.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
Bartman1983

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:38:46 PM

Just spoke to Ry

Chips arrived at nTek today and are already on the way to the PCB builder in California which will receive them Monday!!

See photo links below

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qial9f82rwciv3p/Photo%20Jan%2031%2C%2010%2004%2014%20AM.jpg

And

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hh80qanjngu3h3p/Photo%20Jan%2031%2C%2010%2025%2012%20AM.jpg
warrendice

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:32:01 PM

why did you use the fake cherry piee photos in your auction listing ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1Th-s-Bitcoin-ASIC-Miner-/181297068728?ssPageName=ADME%3AX%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1123&nma=true&si=fVAveQK6vNKIKY%252B85H8IJceW2Bg%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

i see someone left you feedback 10days later, yet nobody else has received there miner here.

ANYONE WHO PAID VIA PAYPAL DONT WAIT LONGER THAN 45DAYS TO CLAIM AS PAYPAL ONLY LET BUYERS CLAIM WITHIN 45DAYS.

I think These machines will not arrive.

Bartman1983

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:56:48 PM

why did you use the fake cherry piee photos in your auction listing ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1Th-s-Bitcoin-ASIC-Miner-/181297068728?ssPageName=ADME%3AX%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1123&nma=true&si=fVAveQK6vNKIKY%252B85H8IJceW2Bg%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

i see someone left you feedback 10days later, yet nobody else has received there miner here.

ANYONE WHO PAID VIA PAYPAL DONT WAIT LONGER THAN 45DAYS TO CLAIM AS PAYPAL ONLY LET BUYERS CLAIM WITHIN 45DAYS.

I think These machines will not arrive.

I just provided photos of the the actual chips they obviously are making something. They arnt just going to waste a bunch of money on some chips and not do anything with them. Doesn't even make sense
warrendice

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:15:11 PM

i seen the photo of the chips yes.This is not what i asked.Also i just want people to be carefull as we almost lost money and the photos were the same as the ones in ntek ebay listing.
Bartman1983

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:24:45 PM

i seen the photo of the chips yes.This is not what i asked.Also i just want people to be carefull as we almost lost money and the photos were the same as the ones in ntek ebay listing.

There is only one photo similar and these are completely different units. Time will tell just be patient and wait for those like my self who have already paid.

Ntek has been keeping me in the loop since I ordered 2 of them. Every day Ry and/or  David has emailed me or I spoke with them on the phone  and told me what's going on and answered all of my questions. They have had my money over a week now and so if they were scammers why do they still respond. I am not paying anymore so y keep it going.

This is all I am saying about it. No one should bash or talk bad about a company or person with out knowing all facts or proof. Now if I ordered my 2 months ago or even 45 days ago or if it was a preorder only then you might have grounds to tell people to worry or be careful.

You have over 45 days to file a dispute on a credit card and they are only asking for 14-21 days so what is the big deal
Flashman

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Hodl!

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:26:15 PM

This is all I am saying about it. No one should bash or talk bad about a company or person with out knowing all facts or proof.

Man if they don't wanna get bashed, they shouldn't put eBay listings up like that that are completely devoid of facts and proof, contain lies and stolen pictures and have dozens of red flags to anyone who has been around bitcoin longer than five minutes.

Many things so far consistent with known scams.

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
Bartman1983

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:50:46 PM

This is all I am saying about it. No one should bash or talk bad about a company or person with out knowing all facts or proof.

Man if they don't wanna get bashed, they shouldn't put eBay listings up like that that are completely devoid of facts and proof, contain lies and stolen pictures and have dozens of red flags to anyone who has been around bitcoin longer than five minutes.

Many things so far consistent with known scams.

Yes there are scams but ntek isn't one of them. Ry and or David have been in constant comunication and I showed earlier the pictures of the chips. Why would a scammer buy a ton of chips just to rip people off. Those pictures are real pictures and bitmine confirmed it was shipped to them.

What more do u want. Monday pcb production starts so the proof will be that's alone once they get them back.

Ry said he will know more about time frames wants production starts on Monday so let's wait and see.
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:12:49 PM

Did you get your machine yet?  I have not.  It was promised to be delivered on Feb 15.

Frisky

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:32:55 PM

To expensive!
bkminer

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

Don't let the nam-shub in your operating system.

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:27:10 AM

Hello,

I was on your site and the form factor seems way too small for 1TH/s the heat dissipation would be murder at that size...

And how long does it take to get the unit once paid for?

Thanks..
ntekcomputers

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 01:26:03 AM

Hello,

I was on your site and the form factor seems way too small for 1TH/s the heat dissipation would be murder at that size...

And how long does it take to get the unit once paid for?

Thanks..

bkminer, if you look here: http://ntekcomputers.com/blogs/news/12254065-ntek-th-miner-development-update  You will see updated photos of the size of our case. We have a special "Patent Pending" case design that uses a standard full size 4U design but it is the interior of the case that is very unique. Our designers came up with a very difficult internal case and cooling design to ensure the A1 Coincraft chips have adequate cooling.

If you order a miner from the website soon then the new order would still be part of our first batch we are building right now. We will be shipping in the order the payments were received but it will still be in the first batch so we can now safely say that we can stick to the 14-day timeframe. There is a good chance for new orders that we will be able to ship sooner. IMPORTANT: This only applies to a limited amount of miners that are not reserved from the first batch. Next batch orders to follow will be built and shipped shortly after. We have worked out all the design issues with our 10-chip A1 ASIC PCB design now so we are passed any delays we experienced since February.
bkminer

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

Don't let the nam-shub in your operating system.

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:33:36 AM

Nice, that box looks quite a bit larger than the original picture I saw.  Thanks for the quick answer.
ntekcomputers

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 02:12:10 AM

Nice, that box looks quite a bit larger than the original picture I saw.  Thanks for the quick answer.

Yes exactly. That was a rendering we made in January.

The A1 chips get pretty hot so we designed a special case that is not your standard mining case design by any means. This is why we filed a Patent Pending app for it. Essentially just picture a miniature wind tunnel on each side of the case with metal rods and brackets supporting four large aluminum heatsinks. We will be releasing photos of the inside of the case over the next few days. Difficult to explain without showing a photo or drawing. We really think customers will be very happy with the design and that is why it has taken us a little longer than expected to ship. The case design did not delay anything but we had some voltage problems with the PCB's related to the A1 Coincraft chips. Those issues have all been worked out now though and we are expecting to start shipping over the next week. Now we are moving into full production mode.
xdmlaser

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:14:17 PM

No one received anything? I see they now have 64MH and 80MH scrypt miners!!!!!!!!

But the pictures are identical to the bitcoin miners, so guess it's a scam

http://ntekcomputers.com/products/ntek-64mh-s-28nm-scrypt-asic-miner-72mh-s-in-turbo-mode
Lamigo

Activity: 571
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:50:34 PM

No one received anything? I see they now have 64MH and 80MH scrypt miners!!!!!!!!

http://ntekcomputers.com/products/ntek-64mh-s-28nm-scrypt-asic-miner-72mh-s-in-turbo-mode

Looks like the early warnings back in Jan are right...

edutBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:56:25 PM

Looks like the early warnings back in Jan are right...

Moreover It looks too expensive

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: