Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:56:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop/ICO Scam Alert: Simscoin (SMC)  (Read 81 times)
lovinglife (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:52:50 PM

BE CAREFUL, THIS PROJECT IS A SCAM.

They keep asking people to send ETH to there address to receive tokens for airdrop. (of course if you check 0x94bb007b86a05c7545f63c6e196d18a5c25791e4 they didn't raise much funds). After a few people tried to warned others of the scam they delete there message and block them. They released a fake roadmap stating the project would be live soon Since the end of march and the coin will be $3 per 1 hoping it would get more people to send ETH but after they realized it didn't work they would delete the message and go back to there usual tweet/message spamming on telegram and twitter telling people to send ETH to get an airdrop.

On April 11 on telegram; they stated this "We are ready to launch our website in April as promised. Just putting some final touch to the final outlook" but was never done. They deleted the roadmap on twitter but one of there admins has It as there Image and also you can find it when you scroll to the top on telegram. (May 15 on twitter: said would release white paper in a few hours but was never done and they forgot to delete It (https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3372485/6900aee1cbf3fd54b17ae95d51ae54f1). Then when you ask them about there roadmap, whitepaper or at least a website on telegram, they come up with an excuse; saying it's a long difficult process involves technical and legal complexities, "just be patient with us, we promise you all, we are going to make this project huge"; When discribution? "soon". I asked for my refund and they asked me how much I sent probably hoping it was low so they could come up with an excuse but after I told her, she said they are preparing to launch that once It was fully active, they would refund me (after she stated what I contributed was not a big amount but still cannot refund me). Using the number of members subscribed as an excuse, saying they don't have enough when they have over 2.6k members. I have some screenshot on my phone; they deleted my messages/question but forgot to delete theirs. Now they're doing ICO in June.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/sims_coin?lang=en Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/Id7de0ujSLTLt4a_RPRcvA

Does anyone know where else I could report this; I've only reported to one place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 02:55:57 PM

Sorry, an error has occurred in attempting to retrieve results. Please try reloading the page.

That's why I stopped investing in ICO's because most of them are a scam they keep active just to make sure there are new newbies are come to invest

I experienced what you are experienced, I lost faith in ICO's because I don't know which developers are telling the truth and they couldn't provide any whitepaper.

If you are searching to report them I think this is the right place so that other crypto users are aware of this scam project.

Next time be careful if where you invest your money I suggest that you stay away to any ICO's without any proof of projects and read this https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/guides/how-to-avoid-scam-icos/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████