Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:18:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Know Thy Enemy of the Bitcoin - Message from Somethingawful to everyone here  (Read 19663 times)
bitrebel (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 06:22:04 PM

Just thought you all should know some people out there are thinking of you. And This is what they really think. This message was passed on by a Mason over at somethingawful forums. It is a diatribe about the imminent death of Bitcoin by virtue of the Freemasons actions against it. Take it for what you will. I believe they think most of you are too stupid to take it seriously.

"While your list is thankfully incomplete, and you've labeled a couple of people as Masons who are not, this list is war. We had not intended our thread to be viewable to your forum, and we did not intend to have our sensitive personal information exposed in such a way. This, bitrebel, changes things. We cannot be concerned with just watching BitCoin's inevitable fall anymore. We must now deal with those who would attempt to expose us personally.

We already have as much information as we need. Unlike you, we have no need to scatter this information on the internet. We will bide our time, make small moves when we feel we need to, and you will never be sure if your misfortune is coincidence or us.

As to the specifics of your list, I would like to point out that JeffK actually has no relation to us, though we appreciate his work. I'm sure you will take this as us trying to deceive you, but truth be told he has no idea what we are doing. He is a useful messenger, but if you think we're stupid enough to use one of our own as a messenger, one who could have their IP traced by the administration or intercepted through corrupted Tor nodes.

Your cryptocurrency is at an end. There is no sacrificial lamb, just another fucked goat. We've done this before with eGold. with the Icelandic Kronur, and with the early 90's POG market. If you think our presence would be known before it was already too late for you, then you are sadly mistaken.

The goat is a metaphor in a way. After we have finished our work, the internal workings of your system are shredded. So it goes with the goat. The Square, The Compass, the Eye in the Pyramid, the Grenade. These are all symbols we use to subliminally control people. Perhaps you haven't opened your eyes lately. The world already thinks you are paranoid idiots. In truth, you are, but your paranoia has torched any truth you may have found.

If you appreciate our work as a Secret Society, donations are accepted through (Bitcoin address redacted)
-WAFFLEHOUND

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 06:23:53 PM

Any replies to Wafflebitch should be posted here. I'm sure they'll be reading this.

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2011, 06:25:39 PM

This whole drama is nothing more than a coordinated troll effort, don't pay any attention to it.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 06:28:44 PM

This whole drama is nothing more than a coordinated troll effort, don't pay any attention to it.

Yes, I agree, however, ever since somethingawful members started showing up around here, the whole forum has taken a plunge. They constantly troll, harass and intimidate members. They are doing their best effort to ruin bitcoin and im just bringing people's attention to this. Far too many people think the Freemasons are innocent in all this, when they have a hand in ruining bitcoin and a perfectly good motive.

The question is really if they are that smart, are they as shrewd, and the answer is YES!

NF6X

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2011, 06:30:16 PM

Maybe we can get the Scientologists to embrace Bitcoin, and then we can sit back and eat popcorn while watching the ensuing turf war between them and the Freemasons.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 06:30:51 PM

Maybe we can get the Scientologists to embrace Bitcoin, and then we can sit back and eat popcorn while watching the ensuing turf war between them and the Freemasons.

For some reason, I like that idea. lol

N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 06:31:52 PM

I just wanted to say you are crazy, paranoid and ridiculous. These people are making fun of you and you don’t even get it.

But, of course, IT’S THE FREEMASONS fault Bitcoin is currently not going as well as expected by many.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 06:32:55 PM

I just wanted to say you are crazy, paranoid and ridiculous. These people are making fun of you and you don’t even get it.

Actually, they are making fun of you, in particular. The Naive.

N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 06:33:38 PM

Oh yes, the ones who don’t see a conspiracy around every corner and the NWO. The sheeple.

Or maybe I’m a Freemason myself and was sent to deceive you? Grin
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 06:35:10 PM

Oh yes, the ones who don’t see a conspiracy around every corner and the NWO. The sheeple.

They are guilty of destroying all our freedoms in America and worldwide, but they are innocent of trying to destroy bitcoins?

I know people will read that, and think to themselves, "Maybe they are just making fun of his paranoia"
However, if you take into consideration, what they have done in the past, who they really are in the power structure, and what they actually do in their rituals etc etc., it would be a lot easier to see how this statement about bitcoins is said tongue in cheek just barely enough, to slide under the radar and not appear to be a direct threat.

However, I do not believe its tongue in cheek and I do believe its a direct threat to bitcoin and bitcoiners.

NF6X

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2011, 06:35:57 PM

It's a good thing that I know the secret Duress Grip that sends regular Freemasons running away in terror.
johnj

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 06:37:01 PM

We've done this before with eGold. with the Icelandic Kronur, and with the early 90's POG market.

What about the Beenie Baby market?! Or the Pez Dispenser Market?!

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
andrewbadr

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

Posts made Jan-March 2017 are not by me

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 06:37:54 PM

Exactly. I would rather think that bitrebel is a SA member helping them troll than that he actually believes what he's writing. Time to stop bumping this thread. P.S. Kyanka=Satoshi.
bitconformist

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 06:38:28 PM

They are guilty of destroying all our freedoms in America and worldwide, but they are innocent of trying to destroy bitcoins?
You just need to relax, dude. Chill out, smoke a little weed, and learn to adapt to where the world is going. Rebellion will never achieve anything; only through peaceful complacency can we survive in this world gone mad.

bitrebel, allow me to introduce myself: I am bitconformist. For, as every coin has two sides, so do we.
NghtRppr

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

Elder Crypto God

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2011, 06:38:49 PM

Oh dear God, not the Freemasons! They could do tens of dollars worth of damage!
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 06:40:02 PM

HAHAHAHAHA

This is the most hilarious thing Ive ever read..

The 90's POG market...   thats laughable..

TROLLS!!!!!

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 06:40:40 PM

You just need to relax, dude. Chill out, smoke a little weed, and learn to adapt to where the world is going. Rebellion will never achieve anything; only through peaceful complacency can we survive in this world gone mad.

bitrebel, allow me to introduce myself: I am bitconformist. For, as every coin has two sides, so do we.

Very funny, that bitrebel and bitconformist are head to head with each other in verbal battle and opposing ideologies.

We need to REBEL!

No, we need to all CONFORM!

NF6X

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2011, 06:42:13 PM

I wouldn't take the Freemasons too lightly. After all, their secret leader is none other than Dr. Gene Ray! Their simultaneous four corners trump a two-sided coin any day.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 06:53:21 PM

Actually, they are making fun of you, in particular. The Naive.

You don't think it's a bit naive that all of mankind has been searching out the fabled Illuminati/free masons/big foot for centuries and yet you have 'uncovered' them all on a forum made by a guy who used to prank people on AIM to get them to try to connect their toaster to a router?

I think you have replaced any chance Bruce, Atlas, or myself had ever had of being the nuttiest person on the forums. Congratulations. You're about to get famous.

Lest we find that you are one of them, then you'll be famous too.

sadpandatech

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 06:54:55 PM

HAHAHAHAHA

This is the most hilarious thing Ive ever read..

The 90's POG market...   thats laughable..

TROLLS!!!!!

QFT

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: