Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:05:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Factual History of Freemasons and Banking - Not Internet Sourced  (Read 26061 times)
bitrebel (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 10:51:00 AM

If you do anything, in this day, or this week, or this month, take the time to READ THIS POST.

Sorry, I'm not doing anything this month.

It's ok. I was not asking anyone to actually think for themselves. No trouble for you, don't worry!

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitconformist

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 10:57:36 AM

If you do anything, in this day, or this week, or this month, take the time to READ THIS POST.

Sorry, I'm not doing anything this month.

It's ok. I was not asking anyone to actually think for themselves. No trouble for you, don't worry!

Thinking for yourself is a terrible mistake. I do wish you'd reconsider, brother.
sadpandatech

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 03:07:12 PM

If you see this thread and think to yourself, "that's too much to read, i'll just read the comments", ....just know there are people here who wish you will not read the entire post!

If you do anything, in this day, or this week, or this month, take the time to READ THIS POST. I guarantee, you will learn something new and important and you will realize how much they try to keep you reading this material and why.

Do it for yourself! Not for me.....

I have no quam with reading the volume of text you posted. But I'd much prefer to skim through and then read the reference material in order to form my own conclusion. Unfortunatly such reference material seems to be absent.

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 09:30:14 PM

I'll bite - I've just read the whole thing. The WHOLE THING!

The spelling mistakes give it a very unpolished feel and the lack of any citations or proof that any of this is true gives it a slightly dry novella feel.

It was entertaining in places and some of it sounded familiar but what it lacked in brevity, it more than made up for in unsubstantiated claims.

The narrator lacks credibility due to the extreme lack of facts and some of the plot lines seem a little far fetched but suspending disbelief did allow me to get through the entire episode without feeling like I was completing an assignment.

The plot is the familiar conspiracy theory where many centuries ago the beginnings of an empire or secret society is formed. The narrator takes us through to the present day, highlighting the events that have led to our current banking system.

The literary style is somewhat rushed and definitely not proof-read but as it's a Bitcoin, premier I guess I can't be too hard.

*****----- 5/10

Overall a 5/10 - not something you'll want to shout from the rooftops about but family and friends who are interested in this genre might appreciate a heads up. Here's hoping the sequel has more polish and includes a quick trip to the spell checker.

That's not a bad review, especially considering i did not write it.
I pieced it from many books in my library of over 1000 books.

Oooooh. A thousand books...a regular library of congress you've got there.

Plagiarism is a violation of copyright law.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 09:59:20 PM

The spelling mistakes give it a very unpolished feel and the lack of any citations or proof that any of this is true gives it a slightly dry novella feel.

It was entertaining in places and some of it sounded familiar but what it lacked in brevity, it more than made up for in unsubstantiated claims.

The narrator lacks credibility due to the extreme lack of facts and some of the plot lines seem a little far fetched but suspending disbelief did allow me to get through the entire episode without feeling like I was completing an assignment.

The plot is the familiar conspiracy theory where many centuries ago the beginnings of an empire or secret society is formed. The narrator takes us through to the present day, highlighting the events that have led to our current banking system.

The literary style is somewhat rushed and definitely not proof-read but as it's a Bitcoin, premier I guess I can't be too hard.

*****----- 5/10

Overall a 5/10 - not something you'll want to shout from the rooftops about but family and friends who are interested in this genre might appreciate a heads up. Here's hoping the sequel has more polish and includes a quick trip to the spell checker.

Randyfails, I have some news for you.....You are beyond brainless.

RandyFolds

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 10:12:57 PM

*****----- 5/10

And your brain is so big that there are hordes of secret societies trying to stifle you. Can I suck your dick?
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 10:34:01 PM

*****----- 5/10

And your brain is so big that there are hordes of secret societies trying to stifle you. Can I suck your dick?

No, you may not.  Cool

Inedible

Activity: 700

What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 11:27:26 AM

*****----- 5/10

Would be great if you could give us some idea of what the sources were for some of the statements you've made.

The source material may not be very good and thus any conclusions drawn from them would also be in question.

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
Inedible

Activity: 700

What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 11:31:08 AM

I think what bitrebel is saying is you can quote from text and base your writings on other text but RandyFolds is saying that if you didn't write it yourself then you must have copied it.

Seems you're both correct based on what the other has said, oh, until it descended into name calling.

Soon there'll be hair pulling and screaming.

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 01:22:32 PM

I think what bitrebel is saying is you can quote from text and base your writings on other text but RandyFolds is saying that if you didn't write it yourself then you must have copied it.

Seems you're both correct based on what the other has said, oh, until it descended into name calling.

Soon there'll be hair pulling and screaming.

I relied upon several very good sourced books, each one themselves, relying upon an even greater number of selected sources. That's why I didn't list any of them, because there are a lot. If enough people wish it, then I will do a bibliography of sources for the content I posted. But if only a few people ask, then does it really matter? The material is truth, fact and history. The sources are numerous. The truth is out there, if someone cares to research it, however, if they have not already, there is little likelihood they will start to now.

freequant

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 02:33:54 PM

I relied upon several very good sourced books, each one themselves, relying upon an even greater number of selected sources. That's why I didn't list any of them, because there are a lot. If enough people wish it, then I will do a bibliography of sources for the content I posted. But if only a few people ask, then does it really matter? The material is truth, fact and history. The sources are numerous. The truth is out there, if someone cares to research it, however, if they have not already, there is little likelihood they will start to now.

If you are convinced about your claim (that Freemasons are controlling the entire banking system) and really want to open people's eye, there is no question you have do to what it takes to get your message accross, including citing your sources, extending the research to today's society and formatting properly your material (pdf).
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 02:02:23 AM

A guy posts what is actually a very important topic concerning bitcoin: Masonic control of the current banking system, and gets trolled hard.

Well, the people on this thread pooh-poohing this topic might be idiots but are more likely their disinfo agents. You're an absolute moron if you can't tell the masons run the US monetary system - they put their symbols on the money itself. George Washington, Major in the British Army and 33rd degree Grandmaster is on the $1 bill.

Now bring your asshole ad hominem posts about me being a conspiracy theorist and "looney" - its all you really have. You shitheads certainly can't argue with any substance - any character in your respective families died off 2 generations ago.

I'm grumpy!!
myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2012, 02:19:04 AM

Well, the people on this thread pooh-poohing this topic might be idiots but are more likely their disinfo agents. You're an absolute moron if you can't tell the masons run the US monetary system - they put their symbols on the money itself. George Washington, Major in the British Army and 33rd degree Grandmaster is on the $1 bill.

It's fun to come up with these sorts of theories about who "really runs the world", but honestly, it doesn't matter. Not anymore. They can't control bitcoin, so they're up shit creek, no matter who they are.

Also, re: the topic title... there was crazy before the internet. it just traveled in books.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 02:28:09 AM

It's fun to come up with these sorts of theories about who "really runs the world", but honestly, it doesn't matter. Not anymore. They can't control bitcoin, so they're up shit creek, no matter who they are.

Also, re: the topic title... there was crazy before the internet. it just traveled in books.

I'd like to believe they're fucked too, but there are too many of them involved in bitcoin right now, and that is a concern to me. Not to mention them and their families involvement in the greatest fraud to be perpetrated in the last few hundred years - I think they need to be exposed and sent to hell.

I'm grumpy!!
sadpandatech

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 03:58:42 AM

I'd like to believe they're fucked too, but there are too many of them involved in bitcoin right now, and that is a concern to me. Not to mention them and their families involvement in the greatest fraud to be perpetrated in the last few hundred years - I think they need to be exposed and sent to hell.

this space intentionally left blank

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 03:52:08 PM

Is that what the tattoo on your head says?

I'm grumpy!!
sadpandatech

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 04:58:45 PM

Is that what the tattoo on your head says?
no, that one reads, "freemason 4 life" 

- GA

rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 05:00:30 PM

Necrooooooo

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
sadpandatech

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 05:09:27 PM

Necrooooooo
philiatricfreemasonry

- GA

cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 05:29:57 PM

I totally intend to keep this issue at the forefront and to call out the masons on this forum. Freemasons put controlling the media and rhetoric at the top of their list of priorities so I figure they make up at least 5-10% of this forum.

They'll also be the main people funding nice hard copy bitcoin publications to keep the conversation in their ballpark.

...wait for it...wait for it...

I'm grumpy!!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: