Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:46:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Factual History of Freemasons and Banking - Not Internet Sourced  (Read 26061 times)
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 11:11:40 PM

I totally intend to keep this issue at the forefront and to call out the masons on this forum. Freemasons put controlling the media and rhetoric at the top of their list of priorities so I figure they make up at least 5-10% of this forum.

They'll also be the main people funding nice hard copy bitcoin publications to keep the conversation in their ballpark.

...wait for it...wait for it...

Welp, you got me. Even though I only knew who freemasons were after I came to the bitcoin forums, I am a life long freemason and intend to destroy bitcoin with fair and balanced articles for a magazine that raises awareness of Bitcoin (EVIL REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 12:12:05 AM

I totally intend to keep this issue at the forefront and to call out the masons on this forum. Freemasons put controlling the media and rhetoric at the top of their list of priorities so I figure they make up at least 5-10% of this forum.

They'll also be the main people funding nice hard copy bitcoin publications to keep the conversation in their ballpark.

...wait for it...wait for it...

Welp, you got me. Even though I only knew who freemasons were after I came to the bitcoin forums, I am a life long freemason and intend to destroy bitcoin with fair and balanced articles for a magazine that raises awareness of Bitcoin (EVIL REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY).

Nice to see you drop in Matthew. You mean you have a magazine? I didn't know  Wink

I'm grumpy!!
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 04:44:26 AM

A guy posts what is actually a very important topic concerning bitcoin: Masonic control of the current banking system, and gets trolled hard.

Well, the people on this thread pooh-poohing this topic might be idiots but are more likely their disinfo agents. You're an absolute moron if you can't tell the masons run the US monetary system - they put their symbols on the money itself. George Washington, Major in the British Army and 33rd degree Grandmaster is on the $1 bill.

Now bring your asshole ad hominem posts about me being a conspiracy theorist and "looney" - its all you really have. You shitheads certainly can't argue with any substance - any character in your respective families died off 2 generations ago.

<sigh>

How about some historical facts, and lets see if you guys can assemble another kind of theory of what freemasonary is actually about.

(taken from a website with a bias, but true nonetheless, emphasis is mine)

http://watch.pair.com/mason.html

"One recent historical account of Freemasonry, THE TEMPLE & THE LODGE, boast instead of the profound influence of Freemasonry on the founding documents, (while carefully trying to avoid creating the impression of a Masonic conspiracy):

"Of the fifty-six signatories of the Declaration of Independence, only nine can definitely be identified as Freemasons, while ten others may possibly have been. Of the general officers in the Continental Army, there were so far as documentation can establish, thirty-three Freemasons out of seventy-four. Granted the known Freemasons were, as a rule, more prominent, more instrumental in shaping the course of events than their unaffiliated colleagues...
"On 11 June, (the Continental) Congress appointed a committee to draft a declaration of independence. Of the five men on this committee, two - Franklin and...Robert Livingston - were Freemasons, and one, Robert Sherman, is believed, though not confirmed, to have been. The other two, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams - were not, despite subsequent claims to the contrary. The text of the declaration was composed by Jefferson. It was submitted to Congress and accepted on 4 July 1776. The nine signatories who can now be established as proven Freemasons, and the ten who were possibly so, included such influential figures as Washington, Franklin and, of course, the president of the Congress, John Hancock. The army, moreover, remained almost entirely in Freemasonic hands...As we shall see, it is in the Constitution that the influence of Freemasonry is most discernible...

"At last, on 25 May 1787, the Constitutional Convention opened in Philadelphia and commenced its efforts to devise the machinery of government for the new nation. The first voice to make itself heard in any significantly influential way was a characteristically Freemasonic one, that of Edmund Randolph.. Randolph...a member of a Williamsburg lodge, had become Washington's aide-de-camp. Subsequently he was to become Attorney-General, then governor of Virginia and Grand Master of Virginia's Grand Lodge. During Washington's presidency, he was to serve as the first Attorney-General of the United States, then the first Secretary of State.

"...There were ultimately five dominant and guiding spirits behind the Constitution - Washington, Franklin, Randolph, Jefferson and John Adams. Of these, the first three were active Freemasons, but men who took their Freemasonry extremely seriously - men who subscribed fervently to its ideals, whose entire orientation had been shaped and conditioned by it. And Adam's position, though he himself is not known to have been a Freemason was virtually identical to theirs. When he became president, moreover, he appointed a prominent Freemason, John Marshall, as first Chief Justice of the Supreme Court." (1)
"
Now, feel free to research the lives of these men on your own, particularly those names that you do not know, and ask yourself, "do the lives these men led imply that they were party to some grand cabal to subjugate humanity?".  If the answer to that question is no, ask yourself why that might be.

Furthermore... (http://www.rosslyntemplars.org.uk/) I am going to assert (because I can't prove it) that Freemasonry (in general) is a branch of the Knights Templar.  Freemasonry as we know of it today was officially founded on June 24th,  1717.  (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry)  However, there exists known documents that used the Masonic codes at least as far back as 1390 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masonic_manuscripts) therefore blowing the OP's assertion that they were founded with the Bank of England to hell.  The Scotish Freemasonry (the oldest form known) is also known to be deeply tied to the Rosslyn Chapel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosslyn_Chapel) as Masonic symbolism is all over the stonework of the chapel.  The Rosslyn Chaple was commishined by the Sinclair family, who were deeply tied to the Knights Templar prior to the breakup of that order in 1305 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar#Arrests.2C_charges.2C_and_dissolution).  Prior to that event, the Knights were deeply involved in finance across all of Europe & the Middle East.  (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Knights_Templar#Bankers)  Therefore, the OP's assertion that MAsons are tied to international banking is likely true, but not necessarily malicious, for they used full reserve & gold standard banking, and regarded anything less as fraud.  Furthermore, a different branch of those KT that were fleeing persecution in the 1300's found refuge in what is now Switzerland.  (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R%C3%BCtlischwur)  This involves the classic story of William Tell, which conviently leaves out much detail concerning his miltary forces, who managed to defeat a tyranical regent in open battle using local & foreign troops agaisnt a much larger force.  Tactics were never discused, but the fleeing KT would, of course, been quite a powerful & well trained group of mercs to have on your side.  In return, it's reasonable to assume that those same KT found political refuge in those mountain cantons.  It's also true that for hundreds of  years Switzerland was the nexus of secret & gold standard international banking & finance.  Incidentally, Switzerland was not only the first nation on Earth to recognize the independent soverignty of the US, but was the first to lend it money for it's war effort; and the last to surrender the gold standard.  Again, not the kind of actions one might expect from a grand cabal bent towards world domination via finance, particularly centered around the Bank of England.

Furthermore, it's more than possible that the organization is older still than the KT, for there is some evidence that the secrecy of the organization extends all the way to the foundation of the actual Temple of Soloman, makning the term "freemasons" an inside joke.  (blocklayers & stonecutters are 'masons' you see, and they are 'freed' men)

I could easily go on, and I have another challenge for you guys.  While it's true that masons are sworn to not discuss Freemasonry with anyone not in the order, they are most certainly permitted to tell you what it's not.  It's the 'negative affirmation' method of discovery. You can ask about the facts that I've presented, and then ask "is it true?"  If it is, they cannot answer you. If they believe that it is false, they can.  Here are some other questions to ask...

"Are Freemasons Diests?"  You might have to explain this term.  The answer will be "no".  Freemasonry requires a sworn belief in a monotheistic God, although it is not, itself, a religion; and theological discussions are generally verboten inside a masonic temple.  They really are not about that.

"Do the masonic ceremonies refer to the original Temple of Soloman?"  They cannot answer this question.

And I dare anyone to claim that i'm some kind of agent of disinformation.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
sadpandatech

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 05:07:37 AM

=)

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2012, 05:22:53 AM

I wonder if the question "Are Freemasons Anarchists/limited government advocates?" has ever been put to them, and what the answer would be....

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 05:36:03 AM

I wonder if the question "Are Freemasons Anarchists/limited government advocates?" has ever been put to them, and what the answer would be....

The answer would be "no", for that question falls into the realm of political ideology, which is also generally verboten.  Historically, however, individuals seemed to have leaned that way from well before 1776.  The Green Dragon Tavern, where the original Boston Tea Party was planned, was a masonic lodge that was also used as a public bar and community center.  (http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/history/boston_tea_party.html)  At least half of the known participants in the Boston Tea Party were masons.  Ben Franklin was livid about this while he served as emmissary to the King in London, he regarded it as a violation of property rights.

Adam Smith, the economist who wrote, The Wealth of Nations was likely a mason; but his documents were ordered burned after his death.

(http://www2.gol.com/users/lodge1/history-e/papers/terasawa.html)

Thomas Paine, who wrote Common Sense, was certainly not a freemason at that time, but openly theorized about their origins and purpose.  (http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/history/paine_t.html)  Considering that masons cannot discuss such things in public, he certainly was not one at this point.  However, in due course he stopped discussing such things in public, and reportedly refused to do so upon prompting later in life; which implies that he became one himself later in life.

Another little tibit.  Look at one of the symbols, the 'square & compass'.  Draw a line connecting the tips of the compass, and another line connecting the corners of the square.  What do you have?

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

myrkul

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2012, 05:50:00 AM

Another little tibit.  Look at one of the symbols, the 'square & compass'.  Draw a line connecting the tips of the compass, and another line connecting the corners of the square.  What do you have?

A somewhat mishapen 6-pointed star. I am not going to speculate on why you pointed that out, however. I'll let you dig your own hole on that one (or not, as the case may be).

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 06:29:13 AM

A somewhat mishapen 6-pointed star. I am not going to speculate on why you pointed that out, however. I'll let you dig your own hole on that one (or not, as the case may be).

Speculate away, as I don't intend on expounding further. 

The masonic rings are interesting as well, as they don't generally have the more common 'square & compass'.  Usually they have a triangle with 'the eye of providence', a Capital 'G' or this symbol...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yodh

After all, the eye is kinda creepy even to masons.

Draw whatever conclusions you will.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 08:26:22 AM

A bitcoin?!?!

cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 01:17:46 PM

They're not. Every confirmed mason I know locally has been very disparaging about bitcoin. The fake paper money is their bread and butter.

I'm grumpy!!
enquirer

Activity: 306
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 02:00:32 PM

Can you please expand more on the connection between Masons and World Jewish Government?
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 02:22:42 PM

Can you please expand more on the connection between Masons and World Jewish Government?

I'd like more information on this myself. My guess it has something to do with the Stone of Jacob (also known as the Stone of Scone) that sits under Queen Elizabeth II's throne. The British royal family believes themselves to be the descendants of the hyksos kings of Egypt and King Solomon - making them the real judites.

Long but very interesting:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr3LqMFbit

I'm grumpy!!
MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 03:50:40 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2012, 04:23:21 PM by MoonShadow

Unbelievable.

EDIT: never assume that there is only one conspiracy, whenever a set of several competing conspiracies could explain events as well or better.  Occam's Razor applies here.

MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 04:20:19 PM

Another tibit.

When the KT were fleeing Europe, they had about 16 ships docked in France.  The Friday the 13th order was leaked to many of the Knights, and overnight those docked ships left port.  There is no record of them anywhere ever again.  While it's possible that they dispersed and altered their appearences in order to blend, one theory is that the sailors were carrying the famous KT 'treasure' and took it to Nova Scotia and buried it into a complicated pit vault.

http://www.oakislandtreasure.co.uk/

cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 04:29:16 PM

There is no record of them anywhere ever again. 

Yeah, there is: William and Henry Sinclair who built the Roslyn Chapel. I know one of their direct descendants. They weren't called Knights Templar anymore, nor were they when they fled France.

I'm grumpy!!
myrkul

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2012, 06:24:20 PM

Unbelievable.

EDIT: never assume that there is only one conspiracy, whenever a set of several competing conspiracies could explain events as well or better.  Occam's Razor applies here.

I think I read this book....

MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 07:58:34 PM

There is no record of them anywhere ever again.  

Yeah, there is: William and Henry Sinclair who built the Roslyn Chapel. I know one of their direct descendants. They weren't called Knights Templar anymore, nor were they when they fled France.

They did end up with a few ships, but certainly not all 16.  I believe they were called the Kights of Christ in Portugal, probably took other names elsewhere.

EDIT: Some more ships ended up in Malta, where the Templars survived in name until the island was conquered by islamists who burned the Templar Archives there around 16/1700.

MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 08:00:18 PM

Unbelievable.

The Illuminati are not the Freemasons, even though they do have overlapping sets of symbolism.

cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 08:26:16 PM

Unbelievable.

The Illuminati are not the Freemasons, even though they do have overlapping sets of symbolism.

..and you know this how?

I'm grumpy!!
MoonShadow
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 09:15:11 PM

Unbelievable.

..and you know this how?

They have a distinctly different history & membership makeup.  You shall know them by the fruits of their labors, and if that is at all true, then they are not related groups.  There is an easy to make connection between the ofiginal Illuminati Group in Europe and the foundation of the secretive fraternaty on Yale campus known as the "Loyal order of Skull and bones".  On that note, in the first hundred years or so of the US, nearly every presidential administration had at least one known Mason, many times that was the POTUS himself.  Around 1900 that trend came to an end, and since then nearly every administration has had a member of the Loyal Order of Skull & bones (known as 'bonesmen') in positions of authority.  Such notable examples of Bonesmen in the Executive branch have included both Bushs & Bill Clinton; so up until Obama, it's been at least as far back as Carter since there was not a bonesman that was either the POTUS or vice, and there is no way to be certain that other bonesmen haven't held other significant positions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: