Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:33:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Factual History of Freemasons and Banking - Not Internet Sourced  (Read 26063 times)
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 08:58:47 PM

Where are the Knights Templar?

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DiaperedDynamo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 09:02:38 PM

Camelot.
bitrebel (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 09:03:01 PM

It's not as relevant to all of this. The Knights Templars are an integral part of it all, but not relevant necessarily, to the point i'm making. I'm not trying to write an all inclusive history on money and banking. There are plenty of books on that. I'm pointing to direct Mason involvement in international banking and political affairs.

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
bitconformist

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 09:22:38 PM

It's futile, you know. Once I was like you, my brother. I too was a bitrebel. I fought the good fight against them but it amounted to nothing. Sydney, Geelong, Adelaide, Coonabarabran...all those mighty cities were taken under their control. Oh, it's nothing obvious - you can visit any of them and not notice a hair out of place...but beneath the surface? Secret government meetings, roadway repavings that would keep me awake all night, interruptions in my favourite cartoon shows, and having to pee more often than I should need to; all things calculated to crush my spirit.

I escaped that. I ran like a coward until they caught me! But they were merciful. Now I roam the internet helping others to come to terms with the coming subjugation.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 09:27:15 PM

It's futile, you know. Once I was like you, my brother. I too was a bitrebel. I fought the good fight against them but it amounted to nothing. Sydney, Geelong, Adelaide, Coonabarabran...all those mighty cities were taken under their control. Oh, it's nothing obvious - you can visit any of them and not notice a hair out of place...but beneath the surface? Secret government meetings, roadway repavings that would keep me awake all night, interruptions in my favourite cartoon shows, and having to pee more often than I should need to; all things calculated to crush my spirit.

I escaped that. I ran like a coward until they caught me! But they were merciful. Now I roam the internet helping others to come to terms with the coming subjugation.

There's a reason why everything takes place underground and out of sight in Coober Pedy.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
bitconformist

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 09:31:07 PM

There's a reason why everything takes place underground and out of sight in Coober Pedy.
No, that's just cos they're all bloody uggo.
Gerken

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 10:13:29 PM

How dare you post that here in public traitor, I've been ordered to contact the admins and have it removed, and deal with you. 

Stalin-chan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2011, 12:38:41 AM

+1
freequant

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2011, 04:12:20 AM

tl;dr

bitrebel, are you obsessed with Freemasons?
freequant

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2011, 04:18:25 AM

All of this information is originally sourced from books and none of this was lifted from the internet, although you may be able to find certain selected pieces here and there.

Cite your sources.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2011, 05:01:25 AM

All of this information is originally sourced from books and none of this was lifted from the internet, although you may be able to find certain selected pieces here and there.

Cite your sources.

I left all sources out intentionally. The reason being simple. I release the authors and books, and then they are attacked as being conspiracy and biased, so what's the point. The info stands for itself. It's history and fact. It can be verified in any number of books on the subject.

rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 05, 2011, 05:07:06 AM

I left all sources out intentionally. The reason being simple. I release the authors and books, and then they are attacked as being conspiracy and biased, so what's the point. The info stands for itself. It's history and fact. It can be verified in any number of books on the subject.

How many of the books used in your research have the phrase "The shocking information ______ doesn't want you to know" on the cover? How many have a drawing of a flying saucer? How many have both?

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 03:55:49 AM

How many of the books used in your research have the phrase "The shocking information ______ doesn't want you to know" on the cover? How many have a drawing of a flying saucer? How many have both?

None. And None.

FAtlas

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2011, 04:22:49 AM

So, when are we going to get part 2?  I'm in desperate need of something to not read while taking a shit.
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 09:00:41 AM

Lol Rebel the masons are trolling you HARD!

Please proof-read your write up, and put it in PDF format with MLA Citations, and you will have a very well written piece, that will have a shot at getting some serious exposure.

You are not alone... Many people are looking for answers, and the general population is awakening, since it's been asleep for so very long.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 09:36:40 AM

The most hilarious and saddest part of it all, is how little the Masons themselves know about their own history.

Some Masons are the FUCKING STUPIDEST MORONS ON EARTH!!!!!!!

If you don't even know the facts presented here, you deserve to have your brains removed. if you cannot comprehend and do not know these facts of history... your mind, soul, and body should be disposed of.

If you are a Mason and do not know this history...you are hereby claimed to be ...the most stupid, most abysmal, most absent minded, most deranged, most demented,. most retarded, most average middle class intelligence, ever conceived. and at the very least, you are the DUMBO of your lodge, the Goofy, and the most ridiculed behind your back...the masons at the higher levels laugh their hardest at your miserable soul and weak mind, you are by far the most pathetic of the masses, for you are in the seat of glory, and yet as stupid as a mule......

DUMB FUCKING less than 33rd Degree MORONS!!!!

Once you reach the higher levels, you realize this!

You must now take on a pawn below your average, or lower than average intelligence level! in order to survive without working, and to live work free in your mansion!

bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 09:49:42 AM

I'll bite - I've just read the whole thing. The WHOLE THING!

The spelling mistakes give it a very unpolished feel and the lack of any citations or proof that any of this is true gives it a slightly dry novella feel.

It was entertaining in places and some of it sounded familiar but what it lacked in brevity, it more than made up for in unsubstantiated claims.

The narrator lacks credibility due to the extreme lack of facts and some of the plot lines seem a little far fetched but suspending disbelief did allow me to get through the entire episode without feeling like I was completing an assignment.

The plot is the familiar conspiracy theory where many centuries ago the beginnings of an empire or secret society is formed. The narrator takes us through to the present day, highlighting the events that have led to our current banking system.

The literary style is somewhat rushed and definitely not proof-read but as it's a Bitcoin, premier I guess I can't be too hard.

*****----- 5/10

Overall a 5/10 - not something you'll want to shout from the rooftops about but family and friends who are interested in this genre might appreciate a heads up. Here's hoping the sequel has more polish and includes a quick trip to the spell checker.

That's not a bad review, especially considering i did not write it.
I pieced it from many books in my library of over 1000 books.

Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 10:12:17 AM

tl;dr

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 10:26:11 AM

If you see this thread and think to yourself, "that's too much to read, i'll just read the comments", ....just know there are people here who wish you will not read the entire post!

If you do anything, in this day, or this week, or this month, take the time to READ THIS POST. I guarantee, you will learn something new and important and you will realize how much they try to keep you reading this material and why.

Do it for yourself! Not for me.....

rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 10:49:17 AM

If you do anything, in this day, or this week, or this month, take the time to READ THIS POST.

Sorry, I'm not doing anything this month.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██