Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:26:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is "TRON" good?  (Read 935 times)
localcrypto

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:27:45 PM

Tron recently got advertised in Nasdaq and we can expect more new developments from tron and future look bright for tron
gao blue

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:52:44 PM

Probably. There is no working product yet, and their white paper is vague with little code to show, that is why there is not much upward momentum now. But if you believe in their vision and partnerships and people, then you should get in now, while the price is cheap.
brianna isa

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:11:48 PM

I thought it is a good investment. The problem is everyone has enemies these days and TRON seems to have plenty of them with bad press. TRON can’t make mistakes because if they do they will immediately be targeted.
Jimboqs

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:13:15 PM

it seems to me that it is worth looking at this coin and I think that it has good prospects
paso1ka

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:16:20 PM

Yep i trust
imanasshole

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:37:02 PM

In my opinion Tron (trx) is a good investement. TRON’s primary goal is to give back the control and ownership of that entertainment traffic data to its users. Currently, majority of the world internet entertainment traffic data today is owned by Giant companies like Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Google.

HungryTigerGrouchyCrotch

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:40:52 PM

Tron now has fully working product, so for me now it is a coin with a good future.

But somebody know what will happen with the old ERC-20 token?

Seward

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:09:05 PM

Probably. There is no working product yet, and their white paper is vague with little code to show, that is why there is not much upward momentum now. But if you believe in their vision and partnerships and people, then you should get in now, while the price is cheap.
masudginanjar

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:36:00 PM

I think it's great for TRON, because TRON itself will release it from EThereum network into its own network of self.

just look at TRON in coinmarketcap, very good as its finance by collecting more than 1 million Ethereum for its financial foundation.
sammy2394

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:16:34 AM

I think entertainment, in particular digital, is very popular around the world, so the founders of the TRON site are moving in the right direction. Its main investors are the Chinese, and so the special demand will be in the market of China, one of the largest entertainment centers.
rajapatr1

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:21:43 AM

It used to be a good coin before, but it has been more than pumped and that is one of the main reasons of why it has lost a lot of credibility during the last few months because of their ceo.
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:28:40 AM

In my opinion TRON is good project because their blockchain possible to process 400 times more faster transaction than ETH  with cheaper fee transaction. The founder Justin Sun also very active and professional to development the purpose of the project. TRON has massive potential to going up multiple times.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:31:38 AM

I would say yes neither no... TRON is cool for me as I believed in project and Im from the start with it... Hope to see it over 10$ in next few years

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:06:42 AM

The price is still less than $1, seeing from the potential Tron has great potential to have a high price in the next few years.

You can consider buying Tron directly from now, with a capital of $100 you will have a lot of Tron.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 07:35:00 PM

Behind the throne is a team that is so great. They know how to market and make the value of TRON grow significantly. That's what I admired from TRON. TRON is moving forward, from the beginning I do not appreciate TRON, but I must be thinking back. They have good development, I believe the future is bright for TRON.
koleskok

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:41:27 PM

I do not know what will happen to the coin in the future, maybe it will give a good growth, as the team continues to actively shake it. But it seems to me that in reality it is not so good.
arctic circle

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:45:57 PM

Well Tron is good for manipulation. Excellent PR... I'm not sure that he has a revolutionary technology as stated... You can keep for speculation on the stock exchange.
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:26:29 PM

I saw that coin growing much last time, but I personally don’t like high supply (it has 100.000.000.000 coins in total supply) and I can’t imagine that coin going really high in it’s price. I am interested in coins that can bring x10 to x100 fast rather than long-terms.
Verberz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:54:53 PM

Cryptocurrency is unpredictable, it's true. Especially on red market. But Tron is unpredictable x 10. I skip TRX ICO, so TRX with its super manipulation is too risky for me. They have an excellent pr and marketing, but they technological basis is usual for cryptomarket. So, for me Tron is not good enough.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:57:52 PM

I think good, because I see the volume of sales and purchases from altcoin TRON is still very high, so I think investing in TRON is still very good and still provide great benefits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: