Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:28:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is "TRON" good?  (Read 928 times)
tayxsvws

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:51:01 PM

I don't think TRON is a good project, although the market value of the project is high now, but the project has locked too many tokens, which will make it difficult to move forward.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:03:25 PM

Many people say bad things about Tron, but price is growing and project is constantly evolving. DYOR.

Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:17:52 PM

Is "TRON" good?
I do not invest in TRON. But I have analyzed over this project. Most recently, TRON was popular with many people. Demand for TRON is rising. This will be a coin tends to increase rapidly in 2018
PayneCharity

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:19:43 PM

Is "TRON" good?
yes, they really has a goal, tron enters top 10 on coinmarketcap and no one expect that. tron started on just airdrop. no one knows that tron will reach this high.
TRON has made a lot of surprises for everyone when TRON is gradually becoming famous. With just one coin airdrop and now in the top 10 coinmarketcap, that's a great thing.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:36:40 PM

Many people say bad things about Tron, but price is growing and project is constantly evolving. DYOR.
Tron is one of the good project in crypto platform so many peoples are like to invest in this coin and recent dump is surely disappointed to many investors So many peoples are stop the crypto investment.
I hope tron will occupy the good position in future and this will going to moon in end of the year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
crypmike

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 06:39:23 PM

I think definitely good especially as mid-term investment
They are launching the mainnet very soon and it will push the price
Also, they have strong partnerships, team, and public leader as well so it's nice for marketing
I assume we can see them in top 4 this year

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:49:44 PM

Well Dunno much about Tron, because I think what flies too high, usually it get's to the bottom even faster... I just decided not to invest in it just because it's all about hype. People are hyped...some say it's a scam, other say it's great... Well I think the hyper's are usually scammers... Compared to all the great cryptocurrencyes that are out there, Tron is nothing, at least for now I didn't hear anything so great, except in value I hear is ok...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
magaramged3f2

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:55:27 PM

If you are asking if it's good compared to 99% of shitcoins, then yea.  But if the question is if it's better than ADA, EOS, ETH, NEO; I would answer no to that personally.

The coin feels severely overpriced to me personally.

The one attribute they beat the other smart contract coins on though is whitepaper writing.  Like Vitalik said, Crtl+C then Crtl+V is a much faster and more efficient way of writing a  whitepaper.
I completely agree.  You can try investing in this coin, but there are other more promising coins.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:11:12 PM

I heard Tron has already surpassed Iota in the coinmarket cap. Good job TRon. I am also thinking to add TRON in my Binance portfolio, just waiting for the right entry.. This coin is so volatile, and I hate when I getting dumped.

Is "TRON" good?
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:17:06 PM

I think entertainment, in particular digital, is very popular around the world, so the founders of the TRON site are moving in the right direction. Its main investors are the Chinese, and so the special demand will be in the market of China, one of the largest entertainment centers.
harrypotter1229

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:19:49 PM

If the current market is measured in terms of the amount I think Tron is not a worthwhile investment project, it has experienced high growth last year, and now the price should be too high. Now investing in Tron will not get much profit, but it also needs to take a very high risk.
ExpertTechnology

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:23:57 PM

The main partner of TRON is the service Peiwo App, which enjoys great popularity in the Asian market. He already has an impressive client base and the founders of the project will not have to start from scratch.
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:24:42 PM

Not selling anything but buying more for sure. I don't mind these temporal losses. Gonna be Profits soon. And TRX besides the possibility of making money is great imo. Buy now as it will soon be 5x from now.
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:25:41 PM

TRON is a coin that shouldn't be in the top 100 at coinmarketcap. I don't really believe into this projects and I only own some TRON coin that I received from an airdrop. There is a lot of pump and dump going on in the last months.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:27:36 PM

TRON is a good project dedicated to building the infrastructure for a truly decentralized Internet. The TRON Protocol, one of the largest blockchain based operating systems in the world, offers high-availability, high-throughput and scalable. It is a coin with lots of potentials.
Avenger907

Activity: 406
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:29:23 PM

It seems to me that TRON is suitable for investment. It shows stable growth. And for the year I got the top 10 tokens
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:36:17 PM

TRON is a very ambitious project. Still in early development but promotion team especially Justin sun did a great job in marketing. I think it's a good long term. Also for short term trading because major changes occur in this coin all the time.
alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:37:35 PM

Although the idea behind the project is good (promote decentralization of the Internet as it was before the arrival of big giants), so far I saw only too much speculation behind. How can be healthy that the token has risen up to 12 thousand % in just one month?

The fomo has started when John McAfee recommended the TRON cryptocurrency in a tweet as a long-term "investment". Hower, this rapid and unsustainable growth based on nothing, along with the scandal of plagiarism led this cryptocurrency to return to much lower levels; and personally I think it still has too high a value.
LBX

Activity: 1025
Merit: 534

A

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:39:15 PM

For me, No
I do not like TRON ,for many reasons

This is one of the reasons
Total Supply
100,000,000,000 TRX
Gifolote

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:40:44 PM

I think that this coin has good prospects for growth in the price, and it is worth looking at.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: