Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:09:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is "TRON" good?  (Read 935 times)
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:41:11 PM

I didn´t trust in TRON, but it was a big fail.
They are really good, very stable price, their content sharing platform is also very interesting, so it could change the entire crypto!

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
simapple

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:41:33 PM

Tron holders will say yes but as a former tron holder I would say that it's not a good choice of coin. It's living through hypes and that's not a crypto shouldn't live.
Let's say this: Tron has a good team and tremendous potential. Tron will be changing things this year. I think Tron is worth keeping an eye on
Sorry to say but the team isn't so good, they are just keep on hyping the coin and that's how they market tron. Making news about partnership and making it more interesting which is irrelevant.
It's not worth to keep an eye for this coin to be honest.
So I have the impression that this coin was created for Panov and earnings of the creators) at the TRX comes with a lot of news about partnerships,but they have not played for a long time.And it's not about the red mood of the market.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:50:14 PM

THRON has always been pretty attractive for investment, but I think that now it is worth the wait and not to hurry to buy anything.
cryptosluck

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:56:12 PM

Tron is expanding in the large way many new tie-ups happening and the market is responding very positively for Tron i feel tron will have exponential growth thereafter we can see positive growth
marydarli

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:03:26 PM

Adbank is proud to announce a new partnership with Verasity, a video-sharing platform enhanced with blockchain technology, with a plan to bring video ads on the blockchain. See More
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:12:45 PM

I think this TRON is good and has a chance to have a high score, although many of these people disagree and do not believe it. but there is no harm we try, who knows my true prediction this. if true my prediction, of course I will get big profit.
Davidovic6648

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:25:26 PM

I got someone who invested on TROM today. The fact is, they have gotten a great potential and are really eye catching. The coin is moving progressively and its future is bright. Alibaba is an investor too and that gives some hope.
Cryptobosslady

Activity: 120

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:50:11 PM

Tron is a good coin, it has large volume of trade. I have monitored the growth of tron from 150 SATs ,those who bought and kept for long term has really made huge profit.
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:00:10 PM

Is "TRON" good?
I think that is a good project,but I think that on this coin no longer earn a good profit.   I think that it is worth paying attention to smalls coins

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:17:25 PM

Is "TRON" good?

I think tron has a good potential for the future, but I think there are some good coins which might bring more profit than it. In my opinion, eth and neo can be better choices than tron.

pauline_78

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:09:23 PM

Tron is quite good. But to the crypto market or in crypto currency competition, I think Tron will not be able to survive. Bitcoin, Ethreum, Litecoin, these currencies have gained so much popularity for their special advantages that Tron is lagging behind to them. So, Tron can be dissolve very soon.
malekcap

Activity: 195
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:21:19 PM

about tron TRX if you are get used to watch market it always make a pump and dump so you cant say that this coin is good or bad but it depend when did you buy this coin? at what periode! so if you buy i just before the pump you ll earn huge % of profit but if you buy it after the highest value of the season it mean the loss ll be huge aswell but let me tell you something that you cant have it even with money!!! Reminder on Main net launch on the 31st. I wil assume, Justin Sun will announce big news to try to get his coin to pump! Dump before news arrives!
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:28:32 PM

I think that this coin has good prospects for growth in the price, and it is worth looking at.
Seeing Tron market trend, its really in good health, a big swing of prices happen since from the start but it won't be a huge consideration to think that it would be worth of holding for long. I may say that Tron is good for day trading as its price are changing everyday and it huge swing will surely give us profit.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:11:46 AM

Most importantly, TRON's main goal is to provide services to people in general. Instead of trying to make money, like most other protocols based on a block chain, the project simply wants to serve people who want entertainment through viewing content.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:13:04 AM

Tron is very risky but good for fast profits. Wait for price drops and buy around 300 satoshi. Sell over 600 satoshi and make fast profits.
Do not hold much trons its good for daily trading. And never trust tron for long term.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
copyposter_21

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:11:23 PM

Is "TRON" good?
In a well-known Russian-language telegram channel recently gave a recommendation for the purchase of TRX. I bought, but so far the price has fixed at 900-980 Satoshi
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:34:10 PM

Is "TRON" good?
I do not pay much attention and do not know much about TRON, so I can not decide whether or not to invest. If you want to invest for TRON then do a check first, and if you are sure, you can start it. At a glance I think long-term investment in TRON is too risky.
sham100899

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 12:39:53 PM

TRON has tremendous potential, it is good for investment it has the abilities to become successful someday and follow the steps of bitcoin and ethereum and etc.

vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:50:08 PM

The coin is unlikely to rise to earn it.  In my not profitable crypt!
watervo1999

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:54:47 PM

I think this is a good time to invest in TRON. This coin is expected to rise high in the next few years. However, you should have your own research carefully before making investment decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: