Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:19:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why some people treat BTC as ponzi scheme?  (Read 1228 times)
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:15:19 AM

they compare btc with ponzi scheme because when new comers invest in market there are new buy orders and new money flow, so the holders on top who have bought earlier get so much revenues from new comers. It may have some characteristics of ponzi but it is obvious that this is not ponzi.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:23:51 AM

because there are some irresponsible people pretending to do business with bitcoin capital, and usually every time we invite our friends to follow the business we will be given referral bonus, and this continues, each member must find new members to get bonuses, this is of course very profitable for members who have already registered in advance for a profit without having to work...
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:23:15 AM

I really wonder to some people who think bitcoin is a ponzi scheme. It has made so many people rich and doing better till now.
But I don't understand the reason behind this type of thought?

maybe because some peoples think joining bitcoin later won't give you good earnings, but the earlier you join, the more you will get.
but fortunately, bitcoin is not like that. anytime you join to bitcoin and cryptocurrency, you will have the same opportunity to earn incomes.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Satin Chan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:27:01 AM

Because they don't wanna accept the world is changing right now.
The paper currency is going to vanish one day and they can't deal with that.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:28:45 AM

I think the bitcoin's future is great and it will be even more popular that it is today. I hope it will overcome those difficulties that it has today with the regulations and legalization and will be accepted internationally at some point.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:42:47 AM

Because these people are not like us the way they think on cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency for them could be a disastrous especially if it will end without prior notice. However, it could never happen because people around the world are believing on cryptocurrency day by day. Even the known celebrity and politicians or owners of big business had already acknowledge the presence of cryptocurrency. And of course i am one of the cryptocurrency believer. No fast and easy money as they think and that include cryptocurrency.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:32:42 AM

People treat bitcoin as ponzi scheme because they really don't know about bitcoin and how it's really works and that's the people who don't embrace change in currencies, the oldies people, but for us who is now earning bitcoin it is the future of money and opportunity for us to chance our life.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:36:46 AM

I really wonder to some people who think bitcoin is a ponzi scheme. It has made so many people rich and doing better till now.

Some people treat Bitcoin as a ponzi scheme because they do not understand Bitcoin at all. What they only know is that the value of Bitcoin is growing big time. From this observation, they immediately jump into the conclusion that since the price is increasing and the number of investors are also equally increasing, the gain of Bitcoin's price is taken from the money that is paid by the new investors. This indeed looks like a ponzi scheme to someone who does not want to understand more.
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:52:05 PM

I think some people treat bitcoin as a ponzi scheme because they do not understand about bitcoin and how it works, so spreading the news that will lead to misperceptions, especially from the bank because they may be worried that people will move to cryptocurrency all, and leaving the conventional bank due to the crypto price that always rise up.
adifariz

Activity: 239

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:03:37 PM

for those who can not get in early to bitcoin. Now they are just spewing their hatred on Bitcoin because they do not get the big profit that everyone earns an early income. You do not have to really think or care about these kind of people because they will not be able to harm the bitcoin. to collect people's money then fly but for them is that bitcoin is a resource asset that is a gift to humanity.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:37:06 PM

it's very simple bro people are not used to think for some theoretical image they are much all perceive physically, they do not believe because they think that bitcoin can not be spent, every day I ask people how I withdraw money from my ETH wallet, and when I explain the process they still do not believe me! so people say that luck is on the side of the strong, all who will experience the new world they love bankrupt or a millionaire!!!
badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:56:44 PM

it is all about the "perspective" . If you want to see bitcoin as ponzi you can see easily but if you want to see bitcoin as the future also you can see easily , that is why .
Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:01:59 PM

maybe because there were/are many ponzi schemes based on bitcoin payouts... so people relate to it after getting told from a friend who somehow entered into btc and it ended upo beeing a ponzi scam..

TommyJr

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:03:04 PM

First of all they don't understand bitcoin and they feel jealousy.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:11:20 PM

maybe because there were/are many ponzi schemes based on bitcoin payouts... so people relate to it after getting told from a friend who somehow entered into btc and it ended upo beeing a ponzi scam..
Just rumors made them in this way because they really don't have any idea about what is bitcoin they just keep repeating the words heard from other people.Ponzi scheme means if we invest on something the site will give returns in a fixed percentage but in bitcoin no one is giving the money to us if we are smart enough we can make money from bitcoin investments.So it takes time for the people to understand what is bitcoin but the who knows the potential earlier will get more advantage.
Jimmymoriarty

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:16:19 PM

Because either they have no proper understanding about this mechanism and how it works or that they have a bad experience with this coin. This bad experience could be not gaining any profits and as a result, they lose faith in the coin. This leads them to believing that the coin is a Ponzi scheme.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:32:38 PM

Because people do not understand how bitcoin works, as last decades people made off lots of money of Ponzi scheme hence they believe it is one of them without study or research. I talked to a couple of people who heard about bitcoin but they afraid to invest as they think it is kind of online ponzi.

castellodocet

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:57:27 PM

Simply because people doesn't even try to understant how it works something that they don't know. Somebody once said that cryptos are a Ponzi scheme, and now that voice is all over the web. Some medias are happy about that and doesn't do anything to clarify that concept
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:07:34 PM

Bitcoin is a Digital Asset, not a ponzi scheme and not a fraud! often news that is spread from people who do not understand, or understand) about Bitcoin will certainly cause a misperception, or maybe that is something else outside Bitcoin, but stuck in Bitcoin, but it is not true, because that is not necessarily him know very well about Bitcoin, even though there are frills from the bank, this expert, this graduate, this expert, and so on. Though never plunged into Bitcoin and do not understand how it works, so if you just use the bitcoin situation that is booming. (If from the bank certainly most say not support, because this is indeed the real bank rival).
With the existence of Bitcoin is expected to create a financial order more transparent, cheaper, faster, and free from elements of manipulation and conspiracy, and the existence of Bitcoin will be self-confidence in the financial economy and will also create a comfort and security more well again in our future.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:20:55 PM

they compare btc with ponzi scheme because when new comers invest in market there are new buy orders and new money flow, so the holders on top who have bought earlier get so much revenues from new comers. It may have some characteristics of ponzi but it is obvious that this is not ponzi.
Actually the most basic reason because bitcoin is a very new technology. So some people make various speculations about Bitcoin without understanding the real situation. Another reason is the presence of certain parties who want to block the development of bitcoin so spread the issue and fud. This is not a ponzi system, the bitcoin price movement is wholly influenced by demand and supply.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌