Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:34:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why some people treat BTC as ponzi scheme?  (Read 1227 times)
HugoHeasia

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:47:35 AM

Bitcoins is a cryptocurrency that will transfer money in a fastest and secured way or wireless transaction of money. Maybe, bitcoins is one way in constructing ponzi scheme because it so easy to handle and transfer every transaction but I repeat that bitcoin is not a ponzi scheme it is only a tool they used to make their transaction faster and reliable.
jessicaldiaseso

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:41:05 PM

Because they dont really know what it is. Because as a result of pyramiding plans that utilizations Bitcoin as an enlistment strategy. In our nation, when you say Bitcoin a few people will think Bitcoin as a trick. These mafias ruins the notoriety of digital money all in all.
Leonon1Ellis

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:05:49 AM

Many people treated bitcoin as ponzi scheme because they don't have enough knowledge about btc and they don't know what  ponzi scheme is. Bitcoin has very good growth prospects, you just need patience.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:09:40 AM

I really wonder to some people who think bitcoin is a ponzi scheme. It has made so many people rich and doing better till now.
But I don't understand the reason behind this type of thought?

Because people don't know what is this and how it works..
They think that bubble only. They are wrong.
This is future.
kingdom2710

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:19:07 AM

Because they have not seen the actual value of it. It's hard to describe, btc's technology is in blockchain and trust. I personally lose confidence in this market. Because I'm losing money from it
JakeJM0st

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:21:52 AM

t's simply because of not understanding what is bitcoin and how it works.Bitcoin is what it is a crypto currency that is traded and with that comes its value.
MiguelCryptoss

Activity: 244
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 12:28:28 AM

In my own opinion, people treat Bitcoin as a ponzi scheme with different reasons from different individuals. The first is what you don't know automatically turn to become ponzi scheme because of lack of wisdom while other individuals have wrong understanding of cryptocurrencies tha make them to called it ponzi scheme..
haanhictu

Activity: 1560

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:37:34 AM

I really wonder to some people who think bitcoin is a ponzi scheme. It has made so many people rich and doing better till now.
The truth is that so many people have made a lot of money with bitcoin and we can not deny the value of its contribution.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 01:01:10 AM

This is media's fault! The media loves creating fake news just to have something to talk about. Sometimes they would say, "It's just a speculation with no concrete conclusion." Speculate my ass! Bitcoin has been a medium for wealth and better living for so many in the past years. And yet, people still think even up to this time that it's a scam. Poor people...they're missing on a lot of opportunities in crypto! But hey, not everybody can be pleased.

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:07:42 AM

Thinking is different from treating so the title is not what the body says

People think that bitcoin is ponzi because these people dont know about technology or if they have idea but not willing to learn the blockchain this is why they dont want to enter cryptocurrency and misses the benefits they can earn upon dealing with it
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:17:20 AM

Most of the time those people who treat bitcoin as ponzi scheme are the one who are always getting screwed in the investment online and they putted in their mind that bitcoin is also a ponzi scheme because most of their friends are inviting them to get into bitcoin so they think that it is some sort of investment. At the end of the day, they should do some research first before judging or putting any of their money to it just like in bitcoin since it is a pure investment and not a ponzi scheme.
vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:22:01 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2018, 02:04:22 AM by vladimirhf

because actually many ponzi schemes are related to bitcoin mining, 'vip btc clubs' and unfortunately people can't see the difference.
Alacate615

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:20:53 AM

Its only natural for those who believe it's ponzy scheme, maybe they have being involved in one before. The only thing is that they have to be enlightened about Bitcoin. That is of they are not too lazy and unwilling. They need to be explained to properly and taught on how Bitcoin works.
nory51

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:02:39 AM

Bitcoins is a cryptocurrency that will transfer money in a fastest and secured way or wireless transaction of money,Because they dont really know what it is.
James_H

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:13:47 AM

Maybe people who say bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme maybe because they do not understand about bitcoin and they also have no more knowledge about bitcoin, maybe they just think why i should learn bitcoin if i have money i can directly invest in bitcoin without having to learn bitcoin and recognize bitcoin even further
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:05:16 AM

The reason is many online investment method with a ponzi scheme on the internet in the past years using bitcoin as a payment, so this make people think bitcoin is a part of it too, and also recently bitconnect case can be a reason too for people think btc as ponzi scheme
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:29:28 AM

Maybe people who say bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme maybe because they do not understand about bitcoin and they also have no more knowledge about bitcoin, maybe they just think why i should learn bitcoin if i have money i can directly invest in bitcoin without having to learn bitcoin and recognize bitcoin even further

In most probable cases that bitcoin became misinterpreted by most of the people who started to find interest about digital currency, was due to lots of general misuse which other scammer victimized innocent people.

When its over for them, of course it was alarming to society and they're subjected to being punished by the law. It won't happen if people will have proper education about bitcoin, and as decentralized currency it's worthy to be publicly introduced by Government of different developing countries. With that virtue,I guess it won't happen bitcoin will be a ponzi scheme treatment from people without proper understandings.
ajiswaggs

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:54:41 AM

People think that it is a ponzi because they do not know what it is all about. I never believe that Bitcoin real till a friend of mine that is into it explained to me; what it is and how i can invest there and make money. Now, i am the one spreading the news of it.
NevejElad

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:27:32 AM

People who are not educated and does not know about bitcoin would say that bitcoin is a ponzi scheme, but they are mistaken because in bitcoin you are the one who manage your own investment, and the profit you gain is from the trading sites that you are engage in trading your bitcoin.while in ponzi scheme your profit are taken from new recruit members investment.
leostrong.mo

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:28:28 AM

Because they saw the high returns of BTC, they did not understand that BTC had no way to explain BTC, so attack!
They need to study the blockchain and BTC seriously! Bitcoin is the first application of the blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: