Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:21:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why some people treat BTC as ponzi scheme?  (Read 1227 times)
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 07:40:44 AM

I think these types of people are just not interested at all in bitcoin so they don't bother to research and study about bitcoin or any cryptocurrency related topics. They call it scam maybe because of its volatility and they don't understand that why it is very volatile due to lack of knowledge in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skibikipapa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:54:17 AM

I really wonder to some people who think bitcoin is a ponzi scheme. It has made so many people rich and doing better till now.
But I don't understand the reason behind this type of thought?
These people don't know what they are talking about. The biggest factor that affects these peoples thingking is fake news. I too once thought that bitcoin is just a scam and lies. But as soon as I checked it out I learned so much and change my view of seeing bitcoin. If only these people take time to acrually check out bitcoin then I am sure they will change their minds as well like I did.
adejoke444

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 08:10:52 AM

Even me myself see it then as ponzi scheme when i have not made any research on it, the reason is just that people are too lazy to do their own personal research before condemning it...
Renai0925

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:22:58 AM

Well, in the tradition of ponzi schemes, bitcoin does make thousands to millions of money (depending on the currency) for some individuals almost overnight. Some people does not take kindly to others who made their wealth without too much work. But that's just life is what I say. You have to be smart with your money and don't be too envious of others.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:37:56 AM

I really wonder to some people who think bitcoin is a ponzi scheme. It has made so many people rich and doing better till now.
These people don't know what they are talking about. The biggest factor that affects these peoples thingking is fake news. I too once thought that bitcoin is just a scam and lies. But as soon as I checked it out I learned so much and change my view of seeing bitcoin. If only these people take time to acrually check out bitcoin then I am sure they will change their minds as well like I did.
True this currency may take some attention to be before we can have through it out to understand and listen for everything about here.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Akenosi

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:40:14 AM

Its because the price is volatile which changes from time to time and that's one of the concept of how ponzi scheme works
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 10:46:59 AM

In 2017 there is true money advertising company came in this online industry and they start his business policy as like Ponzi scheme. This site is the offered to everyone if you invest$100 after 7 days later it will be $200 because it is a Ponzi scheme. On the time people already clear that is 100% Ponzi scheme. Some advertising company offers if you want to grow your traffic you can purchase some traffic with your money this is not a Ponzi scheme but people say it is also Ponzi scheme. Nowadays people say Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme. Who don't have any idea about Bitcoin only those people say Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme.
jpnl0003

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:15:20 PM

People dont  give no value to what they  dont understand most persons are still going through the shock of been scammed  from different programs they must have engaged themselves in so the feel every which has to do with them investing their money is a scam.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

I think everyone who has complete information or knowledge is very knowledgeable will understand that. But among them many still don't understand, maybe because they don't want to try to understand it. not strange again today many people are lazy because they are busy playing mobile phones with advanced technology is used only to play games only.
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:41:02 PM
Merited by Bionicgalaxy (2)

As a matter of first importance, unadulterated numbness and misinterpretation of how bitcoin and blockchain innovation functions. Furthermore, it's hard for a few people with moderate reasoning to consider how something not upheld by any physically valuable be not an air pocket.
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:08:00 PM

Perhaps the price of bitcoin and inflated over the last 2017 year, but the model of bitcoin, called the block and block chain is unique in this generation. Ponzi scheme tries to find an analogy with the bitcoin price. That payments to old depositors, at the expense of new revenues. But if you go deep into the stock market and its fundamental feature, we will notice there is a similar similarity. If in one place will arrive at YYY amount, on the same amount and lose anything.

poli_btc

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:29:31 PM

People who think that bitcoin is a ponzi scheme, absolutely do not understand anything. Technology bitcoin can not be understood simply by looking at it, and since people are lazy they still have not figured out what bitcoin is. That's why people say every kind of nonsense.
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:00:20 PM

For me the reason why most people think that Bitcoin is Ponzi scheme is because they have not not know the meaning of Bitcoin. they think it is just like that of MMM and others... any time they go deep and read about they will understand the value.
elachious123

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:21:42 PM

Many people took the mentality of quick money making to Crypto (BTC) they want to invest today and reap within a short time.

Bitcoin invest is a long term investment that's what I have come to realize and that's remains the fact about it.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:32:49 PM

I do not think that bitcoin and other crypto currency is a financial pyramid. Absolutely different mechanisms work here. However, it can not be denied that there are certain similarities. Now in bitcoin, really a lot of people have earned money and become rich. However, what will happen if all bitcoin holders try to sell their bitcoins? They will not be able to sell it at a good price and very many will suffer losses. Why? Just because the first people have already enriched themselves in bitcoin. Bitcoin does not create any material value for us. Why then did people become rich using the difference in his course?

nvt2511

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:07:29 AM

Lack of knowledge i think for what is cryptocurrecy and what is bitcoin.And they did not exactly understand the whole fundamental blockchain and this is what they all say that bitcoin is ponzi scheme.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:11:42 AM

You have to understand that if and when someone does not know the truth, he or she will be able to create a lot of things in his or her mind. This is what is happening to those whose knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is equal to nothing. So, this is not something that we should be angry about.  We need to enlighten them and explain to them the truth about Bitcoin and crypto. Let us start from the people that are immediately around us.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:48:42 AM

It just because they think the profit parties are only the earlier investors of bitcoin. But actually not like that.
Ponzi scheme cannot exist for long, it will out of players some day. But bitcoin is for everyone, both earlier players or late players.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:53:53 AM

That is so sad to hear that some people think that BTC is a ponzi scheme, for me BTC is not a ponzi scheme because I earn big from BTC and it has changed my life. Maybe some other people are not believing in BTC cause they cannot see theirselves earning in cryptocurrency and they lack of knowledge on how they can earn in BTC. If they open their minds to the BTC and become industrious in finding ways on how they will earn in BTC they will start to love BTC. Like me at first I do not believe in BTC because I cannot see myself on how I will earn from it. But when I give BTC a try I discover that when I do and become industrious in finding ways on how I will earn. It will give me a good profit.
Hua cuong

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:41:55 AM

Ponzi is the central element that attracts new members for money and organizes payments. Plus, there were certain people who do scamming works and claims that it was bitcoin like here in our country, they do ask money for investments from other people and tell them that this will be invested in bitcoin but that scammer will run away and take their money. That is why most of the people who do not understands bitcoin gives misconceptions about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: