Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:35:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Drop, is no-one worried?  (Read 4651 times)
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:11:27 PM

What should be worried about, it is common for marry bitcoin prices down to $ 3471 I will be worried. For now I am copying casually and calmly.
riwatmoni

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:58:03 PM

The Bitĉoin price drop often happens many times but it always works back up, but why can not we get used to the bitcoin price cuts at the moment, because the result of uncontrolled concerns in bitcoin investments is panicked sales, because there are many price droPs that occurred over the last few years and yet bitcoin managed to come back strong and even make some highs of all time.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:06:40 PM

As long as we trust the tech and blockchain is the futures of economic i am not worry about bitcoin price drop. Bitcoin has been claimed to be death many times and bitcoin has been drop above 90% in 2014 - 2016. This drop is nothing if we compare to 2014 multiyears drop. If you put your money which you are not use it everyday you should hold it till 2021 and see what price bitcoin can reach..

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TokenForUs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:34:00 PM

the biggest risk when investing on cryptocurrency is market volatility, people with huge money can easily make the price of some coin dump or pump. this is very normal, my suggest is to hold your coin for long term investment. the cryptocurrency has a very bright future, its just a beginning. everyone has to be worried with this situation even weakhands would sell their coin or cut their loss rather than holding and give more patient. many threads discussing about this drop and complaining the price. for me cryptocurrency are still valuable asset and i really put my trust on it.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:57:47 PM

Is anyone concerned with this drop in bitcoin? I've only just jumped on the bandwagon and i've lost 10%-30% of my value already. I'm new to the market and enjoyed a good bit of stability and upward graphs for a little bit, so I thought it was mostly positive. Is this jump down a typical trend that results in pushing for highs again? or do you reckon it can be backlash of people shying away coming nearer August 1st?

I'm unsure if to try cash the coins to another altcoin or something to try gain some more value back or just hold for a while.

Nothing to worries about the price of bitcoin, it slowly gaining momentum in the market so keep on holding and dont sell until the price makes your lose money back. the price for today is 6600 it gain almost 500 dollar so just keep your money in your wallet.
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:09:47 PM

https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin/usd
Spoke too soon. Bitcoin volatility has been really low.
Which makes entry exit difficult to time
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:43:38 PM

Is anyone concerned with this drop in bitcoin? I've only just jumped on the bandwagon and i've lost 10%-30% of my value already. I'm new to the market and enjoyed a good bit of stability and upward graphs for a little bit, so I thought it was mostly positive. Is this jump down a typical trend that results in pushing for highs again? or do you reckon it can be backlash of people shying away coming nearer August 1st?

I'm unsure if to try cash the coins to another altcoin or something to try gain some more value back or just hold for a while.
do not worry and do not panic when you see Bitcoin down, you have to be a little bit patient even though it has lost 10% -30% because if Bitcoin back you will get more profit. and it's good if you also buy from some Altcoin that you think is good, because later you will get a profit from every coin you have.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:50:39 PM

The fact is that I see it as not a good habit to be always complaining about dropped price. It even creates more fear and panic and propels the massive sell off. When prices drop, i think what we can do best is to hold on and hope for a better recovery.

Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:10:46 PM

while your question might be answered by now, i would strongly suggest to be very keen on what you are about to invest in. do not get FOMO and get drifted by the waves. the market is as volatile as ever and can easily change over night. Heads up, the market is currently bullish but is expected to drop hard after the 4th of July.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:23:53 PM

Crashes are normal if you have been into cryptocurrency for a long time. People gained a lot from the last bull market on the recent year and a huge market correction is just normal to follow. Do not be worried since bticoin died a lot of times just to reach it's current price today.
Vladique

Activity: 1372

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:05:55 AM

do not worry about the bitcoin falling, everything will soon return to its places and growth will begin, in 2018 there may not be a lot of growth, but in 2019 I think there will be a very large growth
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:29:36 AM

If the bitcoin price is drop? All of us became worried, ofcourse but at the back of your mind? Or our mind? Do you think it's a good or bad thing? For me it's a good thing because if the bitcoin price drops? Automatic the people who wants to buy BTC can purchased one account because he/she can afford it if it's happen.

i agree with you, with this big dip that is happening many investors will take the chance to buy more and hold until btc price will rise again.
JunMel

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:37:39 AM

If the bitcoin price is drop? All of us became worried, ofcourse but at the back of your mind? Or our mind? Do you think it's a good or bad thing? For me it's a good thing because if the bitcoin price drops? Automatic the people who wants to buy BTC can purchased one account because he/she can afford it if it's happen.

No worries so far,I can see bright future ahead of bitcoin. In fact its already start to go up,its now back to 6300. So its good sign and I think it is start of bull run. Hoping this will continue so that everybody is happy both investors and users.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:37:56 AM

i agree with you, with this big dip that is happening many investors will take the chance to buy more and hold until btc price will rise again.
Yes, by this time large scale investors were the one who make use of this as an opportunity and buy as much possible to hold for a long term profiting. Another thing, one who overcomes the fear of price drop and try to stay looking for a better way to eliminate the loss will succeed earning big.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:15:44 AM

the decline of Bitcoin already happened last January ago and so now there are many people who are not worried so even though now the bitcoin price has not gone up yet but many people are investing and waiting for bitcoin prices back so not many people are worried about this is, therefore, I am also sure if the price of Bitcoin will be good in the future

deus030518

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:55:28 AM

Yes most of the people are concerned with this drop in bitcoin. But for some others they do not understand what is the volatile price of the Bitcoin means, it is the means of the supply of the altcoins in the market. If there are many selling and trading their altcoins then the price of altcoins will be dump. Then if many will hodl their altcoins then the price will pump. I think on August the price of the altcoin will be lilo maybe it will start to dump based on my speculation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: