Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:31:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power!  (Read 106939 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
djeZo (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 07:28:56 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 12:07:15 AM by djeZo

LeaseRig.net has changed the owner.
New official thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=544732.0

Are you looking for some hashing power? NEW: YouTube tutorial

LeaseRig.net is the place to go. What are the benefits compared to other similar services?

• Online wallet allows you to quickly hire any available rig with no waiting time, no fiddling around with change and figuring how much exactly you need to send to get rig hired. We do calculate everything for you. All you have to do is click Hire button. You hire rigs instantly, you can hire as many as you like and how fast you like. No limits at all! And everything is as easy as few clicks.
  • Direct access to mining rigs gives you true mining experience as if you were mining with your own rig. You can set single pool to mine or multiple fail over pools. There are no limits on how many pools you can mine.
  • Performance is maximal due to Direct access to mining rigs. There are no proxies between, your hired rigs connect directly to your pools! You do not get any more stales or rejects.
  • Bulk rig management allows you to manage pools on all your hired rigs simultaneously with just few clicks.
  • Transparency is a major factor when hiring rigs. You do want to know where are your rigs mining at any time. LeaseRig.net offers you great real-time and past statistics for the duration of whole rental period.
  • (Buy) Orders can get you some cheap rigs and less needed work for you. Providers can fill in your orders and we take care of auto-switching pools for you.
  • Detailed statistics display you all you wanted to know about your hired rigs.
  • Solo mining is possible with LeaseRig.net. Just point your hired rigs directly to your wallet.
  • Receive e-mail notifications for important events regarding your leases.
  • Reliability of hired rigs is the highest with our service. When you hire a rig, you can expect it to actually mine for you.
  • Preconfigure pools in advance and reuse them with just 2 clicks! You can use preconfigured pools everywhere and let us do the pool switching for you.
  • Only 100% honest providers can offer rigs on LeaseRig.net. They all strive towards professionalism in rig rental business. Any downtime due to hardware failures will be compensated by them by either extending your lease time or giving you a refund.
  • Decentralized service. This means your hired rigs would continue to mine for you even if our service is temporary down due to maintenance or attack.
  • Ability to rehire mining rigs that you like and keep them mining for you constantly and/or get some % bonus off the price.

Would you like to earn some more with your mining rig?

LeaseRig.net is the place to go. Why rent over LeaseRig.net and not elsewhere or mine on multipool?

• Get payments directly to your wallet with no delays. There is no waiting time, you are paid for your rentals instantly - the same moment your rig is rented.
  • Be paid up to 20% more compared to competing services and up to 50% more compared to multipools. Don't believe it? Check here. Our customers are prepared to pay some extra to get the benefits of all features offered by LeaseRig.net.
  • Full transparency allows you to know exactly where are your rigs mining and evaluate possible issues regarding dead/slow pools.
  • Pool management gives you same access to modify pools as your customers have. You can correct mistakes by your customers and help them to achieve better mining experience when hiring YOUR rigs.
  • You are THE BOSS. You decide about your prices, lease extensions and refunds. You run your own rental business. LeaseRig.net will not judge your rig performance and cut your profit like other services do.
  • Your rigs will deliver top performance. There are no proxies between your rigs and customers pools. Maximal performance with no additional stales or rejects is guaranteed. Pool switching is instant with no waiting time and no mining time is ever lost!
  • Security. You only allow few API commands to be issued on your miner from our service. We CAN NOT mess with your graphic card settings! There is no potential danger to your hardware.
  • When renting time is over, LeaseRig.net takes care of switching your rig to default pools. You configure them in admin panel.
  • View past 72h statistics of your rig.
  • Receive e-mail notifications about your leases and any possible issues including dead rig.
  • Give customers ability to rehire your mining rigs with optional discount price and keep your rigs being rented 24/7 without any needs to search for new customers or wait for your rigs to get hired again.

How hard is it to put my rig on LeaseRig.net?

There are two methods. First one (method A) is simple as this:
  • Contact me by sending me a personal message.
  • Make security deposit.
  • Download simple proxy software, edit .bat file with your parameters.
  • Configure your cgminer to connect to proxy:

cgminer -o stratum+tcp://127.0.0.1:3333 -u whatever -p whatever

• Set price, description, declared speed for your rig on LeaseRig.net administration panel.
  • Start renting out and earning BIG money.  Cool

Would you like to try it out? Here are more detailed instructions how to get started.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 07:33:23 PM

I love it! Now I'm thinking I can make more money by investing in equipment and renting it out per hour.

amacar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 07:35:53 PM

For me looks like a great idea, because electricity here is expensive and I don't have so much profit with my mining rig (only one r9 280x  Sad), so in near future I would definitely rent a rig.
Snard

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 07:39:26 PM

When are you expecting this to go live?
djeZo (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 07:49:23 PM

I am kinda polishing code now and doing final tests. I would say 1 or 2 days to go live with website and for start, there will be only my 3 rigs. Then I am starting to do the part where third party rigs can be implemented and third party BTC wallets connected to (not much work). Let's hope that by the end of the week, you will be able to rent your rig over the website and rig hire people will have much diverse selection of renting rigs.

Adding of new rigs will be done manually for now to reach maximal quality. I do not want site to get populated by newbies that do not even know how to configure cgminer correctly. Oh, and only rigs with cgminer will be supported (haven't checked other APIs of other miners, if they differ from cgminers, then I have to adjust code and that is more work, so for now, only cgminer). Rigs should be stable enough so there are no manual reboots needed, and multiple pools can be added/removed etc - should not affect stability.

Another point of view I was thinking about is trust. Buyers will have to "trust" seller, so each mining rig there will have reference to your user profile on this forum. When buyer hires rig from you, he can check your reputation and decide whether you are trustworthy and would not scam him or offer bad service (with rig downtimes etc).

What I need to implement for sellers is some admin panel where they can do manual pool swaps, cancel renting period and generate new one - this would serve good purpose when there are hardware issues so customers don't get jacked and sellers can offer them some extra free hours as compensation.

Optionally I was also thinking about ratings, once lease is over, you can rate service provided from 1 to 5 stars. But that is for future...

sydeu

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:15:16 PM

This looks really cool, i'll probably try and lease one of my rigs Smiley

My btc adress: 1fuAvp6fpYiii8y8Vr9G7LCPcn3wdDGPj
My reputation thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391656.0
monoxide

Activity: 774

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:25:16 PM

This sounds actually really good. Looking forward to it.
maardein

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:33:44 PM

Sound really good. I'll try to keep up with this thread Smiley

BTC: 1788UegKXGXXicfPcbZ1bmSUJ99ZWRCF7p
LTC: LZ2rCcoxK4X8wRRynqdxoimd4d3TDNk7Lk
PMP: PApSSdorQds5tQysymwDXPAN3viJLFTUs8
twistedtrick

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:50:06 PM

Very interesting - I would love to lease out a few rigs.

If you can be bothered, please feel free to shoot me a quick PM when your site is online.
djeZo (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:00:48 PM

When it is coming online, I will update this thread.

Forgot to mention this; I would add support for "default" pools. When rig(s) are not rented, these default pools come in action so you do not "loose" money with non-rented rigs. Managing of default non-rented pools would be the same as if you are customer (check picture).

albertdros

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:01:47 PM

great idea. Hope it goes live soon.
snuckles

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:40:41 PM

Add us im intrested i will rent one
snuckles@hotmail.co.uk
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:23:21 AM

this will be a good service. best of luck I wish you much success
Timetwister
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:56:14 PM

For me looks like a great idea, because electricity here is expensive and I don't have so much profit with my mining rig (only one r9 280x  Sad), so in near future I would definitely rent a rig.

+1 I have the same issue, electricity costs are enormous in my country.
djeZo (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:51:45 PM

Time has been an issue for me lately, I have to take care of my rig too (power plug got burned, so I need to fix this asap), and I see there is high demand for this kind of service, so I am pushing all my free time into development. Stay tuned, will post some more today...

djeZo (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:17:46 AM

Main page where you can select rig you would like to rent. You can examine each provider by click on him - that will redirect you to provider's profile on this forum.

Once you decide which rig you would like to rent, you click HIRE ME button and following page displays. Select renting plan, enter captcha and hit HIRE button.

You get BTC address where you have to send payment. Additionally you are provided with unique randomly generated ID (LINK) which serves you to access your miner easily with no hassle of registrations and login pages. But keep it safe and never give it out to others!

Once payment is processed, you can access miner page, where you can view stats, manipulate pools and restart cgminer.

Mining rig providers will get access to special page, where they can view stats, manipulate pools, restart cgminer, terminate hiring plans and create new free-of-charge hiring plans. In the future I will add possibility to create own renting plans.

blehrange

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:26:12 AM

Where does the money come from? Why wouldn't I just mine instead of leasing? If someone thinks they can make x dollars using my hashpower, why wouldn't I just mine instead of letting someone else use it and only getting a fraction of the profits...
djeZo (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:02:56 AM

Website is up! Leaserig.net

tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:05:04 AM

Where does the money come from? Why wouldn't I just mine instead of leasing? If someone thinks they can make x dollars using my hashpower, why wouldn't I just mine instead of letting someone else use it and only getting a fraction of the profits...

you lease your rig out for more than the most profitable coin. people are willing to pay.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:07:35 AM

it looks amazing keep up the good work man.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: