Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:47:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Crypto is falling today?  (Read 207 times)
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:26:18 AM

Because many trader take profit  and sell their potition  after bought  in the bottom , as long market cap below $ 400 Bn i think the price of crypto will be consolidate around that price,  and no good news yet that can make more new people and new money come in to crypto. Only by day trading that  possible to make money in this situation  of crypto market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tysavbde

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:41:02 AM

Maybe we will suffer even more, and the market will drop again today. Many people predict that June will be a green month, but the first day of this month is the red market, perhaps because there are a lot of profits to be sold and we need to wait.
Lykiayng

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:42:38 AM

For an outside observer, the rise and fall of prices is always a random event as the fall of the number on the roulette.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:46:50 AM

Regarding the bearish market that has started again, I know less. But I think it's natural to get back on it because it's something reasonable. For clearer reasons why re-active, I repeat that I do not know it.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:52:09 AM

Does anyone know why the bearish market begins again and again in just a short interim?

I heard people talking that this latest recovery was just a bull trap, because there was no real volume following the rise in the price, meaning that the move will dry, and the bear market will resume. I don't think that will be the case, but we need to be prepared for any scenario because crypto trading is very unpredictable. I think we are just seeing normal consolidation, and as far as BTC goes, if we hold the $7k level we should be fine, and getting ready for another run up. We all know how altcoins follow BTC, so I'm expecting the same thing for alts.
I agree with your opinion. Why do people question these dips in value even after knowing how sensitive and volatile this cryptocurrency market truly is? The market volatility will not be decreasing anytime soon which is why you must always be prepared to lose your money op. Every coin and token will not reside in the green zone all the time and the vice versa is also true in this case. HODLING is a better option when the market is bearish and avoid checking the values too much which would only cause more stress and anxiety and you might end up selling your coins at a loss.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
pictsidhe

Activity: 199

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:55:51 AM

After a long time, the price was hit the green, that's why panic people are selling their coin. That's why the crypto market again turns red. Maybe this red time is for a limited time. We can see a good pump it is a month. June, July or August! These three months are perfect for the crypto market. History says that
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:56:33 AM

Does anyone know why the bearish market begins again and again in just a short interim?

I heard people talking that this latest recovery was just a bull trap, because there was no real volume following the rise in the price, meaning that the move will dry, and the bear market will resume. I don't think that will be the case, but we need to be prepared for any scenario because crypto trading is very unpredictable. I think we are just seeing normal consolidation, and as far as BTC goes, if we hold the $7k level we should be fine, and getting ready for another run up. We all know how altcoins follow BTC, so I'm expecting the same thing for alts.
I agree with your opinion. Why do people question these dips in value even after knowing how sensitive and volatile this cryptocurrency market truly is? The market volatility will not be decreasing anytime soon which is why you must always be prepared to lose your money op. Every coin and token will not reside in the green zone all the time and the vice versa is also true in this case. HODLING is a better option when the market is bearish and avoid checking the values too much which would only cause more stress and anxiety and you might end up selling your coins at a loss.

I didn't know what the cause of dropping down of the cryptocurrency too. but it is a good topic, maybe I willget an update in this topic.so I hope that many people will read this and give their opinion why the market seems so falling down and down again. looking forward to it. thank you
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:59:49 AM

For me, I do not see any particular reason or will give any reason for the upswing and downswing of prices and cryptocurrency at the market.I have got to  point in cryptocurrency activities where these volatility has become the norms!
cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:23:24 AM

I think that this time of decline was caused by panic selling. Many people are afraid that the market will experience long-term declines and they are anxious to sell the tokens in exchange for cash. This has caused the market to fall!

tng811

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:26:40 AM

You can look at the market history and see the same pattern. I guess we will see something similar to 2014 period. It will need time to recover.

Ivandvanko

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:30:47 AM

this is psychology to a greater extent.  they play with our nerves, while we believe that everything is under control.  such a policy in any business, and the crypto industry is a huge business.  so now the altcoins and all the crypto-currencies in general fall, people are nervous and sell it, and knowledgeable people and companies buy them downstairs and sell at the top, when others will regret that they sold it too cheaply.
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:48:56 PM

It is because of over bought last year. The market needs a correction and it will take some time to recover because cryptocurrency is a very volatile market. I suggest that you hold for a while but make sure that you are holding an altcoin with solid project and continuous  development.
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:49:06 PM

Inexperienced crypto investors flooded the industry in 2017 in a panic drain their investments, the current situation in the crypto-currency market is typical for this time interval. The reasons for the fall are seasonal, fundamental factors. And all the hype created around today is nothing more than an attempt to skillfully manipulate the market and try to lower the price of Bitcoin as low as possible, in order to buy at a more favorable price before the upcoming jump.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: