Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:44:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ZOOMHASH Pcie risers now with Amazon Prime  (Read 1542 times)
Zoomhash (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:46:55 AM

Hi All,

Here is our first Amazon Prime listing:
http://www.amazon.com/Powered-Extension-Cable-Riser-Extender/dp/B00HR1SWL4/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1389685211&sr=8-10&keywords=powered+pcie+riser

Our powered pcie risers have own custom made pcb board. Unlike competitors that use hot glue...
txmasut

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Vantacor

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 02:39:00 PM

I'm confused; Your picture shows a standard PCI-E Riser and even shows hot glue(not that hot glue is bad, it actually strengthens the capacitor and helps it not break off). Or do you mean something else when you say custom pcb with no hot glue?

Vantacor Mining Store
Amazon.com Mining Store
BTC-1488ZE5vUFxUbxNLdcQoaHQkx1qxYXPgNM LTC-Le9LVJKz5bu2prQicazidFmSDo3ucTSX81 Rep Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=200743.msg2095050#msg2095050
ssateneth
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:59:13 PM

Looks like hot glue to me.

dougg

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:29:55 PM

Dont expect them to reply back they are terrible. They dont know where my product is I even opened many support tickets and they have no clue where my package is they dont respond either its been over a week. Yes they guarantee delivery on date but they wont give you a date so the guarantee stands valid....

Thanks, I was just about to order only one unit to test how they are with handling orders...

Is everyone else having a similar issue?

Ntrain2k

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:35:27 PM

Last Active:    March 22, 2014, 08:51:14 PM

▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
          ███████  ███████
          ███████ █████████
           ▀███▀  ▀███████▀
  ▄███▄            ▀█████▀
 ███████  ▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
 ███████ ███████  ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▀███▀  ███████ █████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀███▀  █████████ ▄██████████▄
 ▄███▄            ▀█████▀  ▀██████████▀
███████  ▄███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀████████▀
███████ ███████   █████       ▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▀███▀  ███████ ▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀███▀  █████████  ████████▄
                ▀███████▀ ██████████▄
       ▄█████▄    █████   ███████████
      ▄███████▄  ▄▄▄▄▄     █████████
      ▀███████▀ ▄█████▄     ▀█████▀
       ▀█████▀ █████████
               ▀███████▀
                ▀█████▀

HiveNet

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ██████         ▀█████████
   ███████  █████▄   ▀████████
  ████████  ███████▄   ████████
 █████████  █████████  █████████
██████████  █████████  ██████████
 █████████  █    ████  █████████
  ████████  █████████  ████████
   ███████  █       █  ███████
    ██████  █████████  ██████
     █████             █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ████████████████▀  ██████
   ██████████████▀       █████
  ███████████▀       ██▌ ██████
 ████▀  ▀█          ████▌ ██████
████                ████▌ ███████
 ███                ████▌ ██████
  ███▄  ▄█          ████▌ █████
   ████████   █      ██▌ █████
    ███████  ████▄      █████
     ██████  ███████▄  █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████
|
|
w00tcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

w00t!coin

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:25:59 PM

I <3 ZoomHash

>> __ AntMiner S1 for sale. Message me. __ <<
>> __ 9 of 10 left. One sold so far. w00t! __ <<
fatguyyyyy

Activity: 406

Bitcoin Mixer: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 06:23:52 AM

After posting this they actually finally replied here is what they said:

Hello Danyal,

We don't find lost packages funny, and we apologize for this delay. Unfortunately USPS does lose packages sometimes, but we should see movement on it soon. If we don't see movement soon, we'll make it right. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,
Greg
Zoomhash

When I do go and track my package it just says that it was shipped from LA on 15th of April today is 22 and I still dont know where it is. I had requested them to ship via ups or dhl knowing how bad usps is on worldwide shipping but they said they wont. I did order one hasher from hashmaster they charge a bit more then zoomhash per hasher but their shipping rates are same as zoomhash and I did get my product within like 3 days. I made a big mistake ordering from these guys lets see if they do come through or not. I am still hopefull that I will get my hasher from zoomhash.

They didnt add a tracking #?? I`m sure they did.. I`m surprised they havent provided it to you..

techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:21:22 PM

After posting this they actually finally replied here is what they said:

Hello Danyal,

We don't find lost packages funny, and we apologize for this delay. Unfortunately USPS does lose packages sometimes, but we should see movement on it soon. If we don't see movement soon, we'll make it right. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,
Greg
Zoomhash

When I do go and track my package it just says that it was shipped from LA on 15th of April today is 22 and I still dont know where it is. I had requested them to ship via ups or dhl knowing how bad usps is on worldwide shipping but they said they wont. I did order one hasher from hashmaster they charge a bit more then zoomhash per hasher but their shipping rates are same as zoomhash and I did get my product within like 3 days. I made a big mistake ordering from these guys lets see if they do come through or not. I am still hopefull that I will get my hasher from zoomhash.

They didnt add a tracking #?? I`m sure they did.. I`m surprised they havent provided it to you..

They did.
LN951798836US
but like I said usps is terrible with international shipping and zoomhash charges $50 for international shipping and if you check prices on usps for this item to my country it only costs 24 bucks. I ordered via hash-master and got my stuff in like 3 days as I mentioned before. Lets see if I get my parcel or not.

I`m sorry that sucks. Let me know what I can do, since they live 10 mins away from where I`m at.

xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:38:20 AM

Maybe it's epoxy?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Zoomhash_michael

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:03:03 AM

Thanks for the offer. Like I said I am still waiting. They did say they take it seriously. I am still hoping that I will get it. I am going to wait till monday before shooting them another email to see what they say. As i believe one of their rep told me that it takes 5 to 10 days to reach so 10 days were completed yesterday and still no mail. I figured lets wait and see on monday f I dont get it by then I will email the tech support again.

What's your order number and what country are you in?

Delivery dates within usa is usually 2 days.

Some countries are a lot of trouble and we learn the hard way.

The worst is Brazil, customs clearence can take a week.

Russia is bad too.

We will compile a list of countries we will not ship to but most of this has to be learnt the hardway...
Zoomhash_michael

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:06:33 AM

Thanks for the offer. Like I said I am still waiting. They did say they take it seriously. I am still hoping that I will get it. I am going to wait till monday before shooting them another email to see what they say. As i believe one of their rep told me that it takes 5 to 10 days to reach so 10 days were completed yesterday and still no mail. I figured lets wait and see on monday f I dont get it by then I will email the tech support again.

What's your order number and what country are you in?

Delivery dates within usa is usually 2 days.

Some countries are a lot of trouble and we learn the hard way.

The worst is Brazil, customs clearence can take a week.

Russia is bad too.

We will compile a list of countries we will not ship to but most of this has to be learnt the hardway...

Micheal its not about being bad country in shipping. Like I mentioned I had ordered one before you guys with hashmaster and got it via dhl in 3 days i requested my parcel to be shipped via dhl or ups and even offered to pay extra for it but your rep said we can send via usps only. DHL and UPS is very good. DHL and UPS is very good and its not like you were charging less for here. I am trying to track the item here in my country. My order no 3433 and I mentioned the tracking before on this forum and its still not showing any updates. I am trying to track it with local post here as usps hands it over to pakistan post but right now they are telling me over the phone there is no way to track this type of parcel and you should just wait.

Interesting, you are our first customer in Pakistan. We pack and ship orders very fast so the window to change addresses or shipping method is small. Also, we are only set up with USPS in the United States and do not ship with other carriers. Didn't know the post office would be that bad in Pakistan.

Regardless, we can compensate you for lost time mining.
cryptichermit

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 10:26:10 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2014, 10:44:08 PM by cryptichermit

please do let me know how you will compensate me for loss time in mining. Also still no update on my product.

You ever get a response on this?

I wish I saw this earlier.  I ordered an A2 scrypt miner on May 9th.
First I called the company and no one answered, I requested sales and got voice mail.
I did not leave a msg, but Bob from zoomhash called me back within 2 minutes.
After talking with him he said the first batch had sold out, but if I ordered then I'd get in on second batch which would ship Tues/Wed.

I was stoked May 11th when I received a note that it had shipped DHL from China.  I thought, wow it shipped earlier than expected.
But found it odd I did not receive a tracking number.  I called on the 11th, again I got voice mail.  This time I left a msg about the order update and the
fact that I had not received a tracking number.  Waited the day, no one called me back.  I then next day emailed the support about it.  I did not hear anything back until 5/14.
I finally got an email response and this is what it said:

RIZZA PAULITE (ZoomHash)

May 14 06:09

We will provide you soon. Thanks

5/15 I still did not have tracking, called again and left another voicemail to try and get tracking or verification that it had shipped - no call back.

5/16 I tried online chat support, a chat started, but then disconnected - tried again and got form to leave a msg.
  At this point I decided to call again and leave another message.  This time I left the message stating if I did not receive tracking information on the unit that I was going to file a chargeback on my AMEX card (wasn't about to try BTC or wire money).  Just as soon as I started leaving this msg here they called me back.  Said I should have received it already.
I told them it was poor business policy to ship a product without tracking information.  They blamed DHL for taking delivery of it without providing tracking.  I'm a bit understanding as its coming direct from China, its not too unusual to get tracking a day after the fact, but we are looking at an entire week after it shipped (supposedly).  Bob (support guy) said he'd contact Michael (owner I believe) and get information back to me within the next 30 minutes.  I hope I do hear back.  I'd much rather have the miner in the wall hashing away than having to file a chargeback and look elsewhere for another ASIC scrypt machine.  I'll give it a couple more days, but if nothings corrected I'll be forced to contact AMEX.

UPDATE I finally got some tracking:

"xxxxxxxxxxx Via DHL. It should be delivered today and you should have received the tracking number a few days back. Sorry for the confusion thanks!

Zoom Hash"

Double checked DHL and it appears that its in route currently.  It might arrive today, if not then Monday for sure.
Hope they took care of you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: