Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:04:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this right time to re-enter into Bitcoin?  (Read 880 times)
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:13:33 PM

Hey everyone,
Today we saw sudden fall on btc.so I was thinking is this right time to buy some btc or wait for more dip..what do you think..
Please reply in comment
I believe that you can buy bitcoin right now, you can see that the price is going up continuously and bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing, according to my analysis, bitcoin price could drop sharply and hit the mark. $ 7600 today. So you can wait until that time to buy bitcoin, bitcoin price after touching the $ 7600 level will be able to recover very strong and may reach the $ 10000 level.
Your analysis may have been wrong. Bitcoin prices will fall to $ 7000 and then rise to $ 9,000 in July and prices will continue to fall to $ 7,500 in September and October.  bitcoin prices in November and December are $ 15,000
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:37:21 PM

the advice I use to buy as long as the price is still cheap. and this time is the right time to buy back bitcoin because I see bitcoin the price is still very cheap and suitable to be purchased
A lot of people will keep opening threads like this to ask when they should u buy in until they eventually miss the chance to buy in, start getting angry with everyone, eventually join FOMO and probably then, the market comes back down and they panic.

It is simple for investment, buy what you can afford to lose as long as you are investing long term, and forget about what the market holds currently and anyone who wants to trade should stop asking questions like this and should go learn so as to have the best opportunity to buy and sell whenever they want based on their trade decisions.
true when you are willing to learn stop asking beside what you have to take for asking is just on taking the good thing of learning and researching make a way help your self and you dont have to based on what people may also have to do.
Qungis

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:51:04 PM

Tomorrow's price may be higher or lower than today, so there is no right or wrong time to buy bitcoin.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:13:29 PM

until now the market price is still a low price and it is an opportunity to buy, some people say that the increase will happen soon but I think it is not in the near future. try waiting a few months.
From a trader's perspective, it is not actually a very good opportunity to buy yet, and only other fellow traders will understand that, so I do not expect someone who is a non-trader to make decision based on this as trends can change anytime and that would not be my problem since I know what to look out for when buying into a market and when to exit.

From an investor's perspective who is planning on long term, the market is in a dip state and i do not see any better chance to buy than now, and if peradventure it goes lower and there is more funds to play around with, any investor can just buy more, in the long term, the profit is still going to end up rushing in.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:52:44 PM

I don't think it's a good idea to buy right now,as we are not sure either prices will increase or decrease,the market is not moving too much.
I agree, we've been sideways for quite a while now, but this very much reminds me of when we were stuck at around $420-$450 a couple of years ago.  The market just didn't know what it wanted to do, and it seemed like no one was buying it anymore--and then all hell broke loose to the upside.

I don't know where we're headed, but I suspect it's not going to be down from here.  We did get to $20K (I think), and it's not much of a stretch to think we'll get there again.  I don't think anyone has really lost interest in crypto, because I haven't been reading any bad news or even bad sentiment around here.  Bitcoin, IMO, will probably break to the upside within a month or two.
It is true , bitcoin had face so many struggles all throughout the year yet it is not just about negative things happening on bitcoin it is also about how it take strength to get up and have a stable system on the market for now. Past is just a proof of what bitcoin could offer in the future so it is always a must to try and invest with bitcoin if you are willing to deal again with learning and having the capability to start again a new investment for the future.
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:24:26 PM

yes you are right now is the right time to re-enter to buy bitcoin because currently the bitcoin price is very cheap and very stable it is suitable for the buy, buy as much bitcoin as you can and take advantage of moments like this to buy as much bitcoin as you can.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:30:57 PM

It's too volatile to guess when the highs and lows are going to occur. It is clear that bitcoin is way below the all time high and will work it's way back up there eventually. Buy now and hodl it until a rainy day like next year, that way you won't miss the pumps
Below the last ath but also too high if you look at how priceless it was back in 9 years / 10 years ago , consider about that. The market capitalization might seems large enough to support for new ath , still there's FUD in everyone's heart right now. It's always wise when you keep buying step by step , holding and keep some fiat in case it gets dropped even more worse.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:34:01 PM

Hey everyone,
Today we saw sudden fall on btc.so I was thinking is this right time to buy some btc or wait for more dip..what do you think..
Please reply in comment

It's difficult to say. I don't really know if the bear market is coming to an end (maybe it will continue for a while), but I think bitcoin would not go so much lower from nowadays price. However, someone still says it will come down again reaching 6,000 dollars...
DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:42:01 PM

i think, it's really good time to re-enter bitcoin. btc will rise in a short time.
I do agree with you. Certainly bitcoin price will rise more and more because of its future prospects and potentials. But, recently price of bitcoin is falling slightly. So, if someone buys bitcoin at this stage, he will make profit surely.
jporter80

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:47:30 PM

So, In my suggestion it is never to late to Invest in Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies because the Future of Blockchain based cryptocurrencies is very bright. And there is a prediction by 2025 the price of Bitcoin cross $20,000.
Where2Go

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:55:24 PM

According to sentiment and a lot of statistical analysis Bitcoin is slated to go up again near the 10,000 range within the next few months and close up to $50,000 by the end of the year.

take this analysis with a grain of salt as it has absolutely no fundamentals backing it up and I'm not posting charts or anything but if you take a look at the exponential growth rate and the statistical growth rate as well as the general sentiment about what's going on with manipulation in the market right now you'll probably come to a similar conclusion.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:38:04 PM

As someone who has traded for a very long time, and seen almost everything.. one thing I'd like to stress to you is you will never catch the absolute bottom or top of anything, and worrying about the min-max of these structures will get you more in trouble than it will help.  Worrying about catching it at the right time, after all, is emotional and should be avoided at all costs while trading.

80% of trading is just buying generally at the right time, and having enough patience to wait for the bottom to be found and reversal if you miss a bit...

With that said though I do think 7100-7200 is a safe entry if it reaches and set a stop loss at 6800 in case we break out of this symmetrical triangle.

Or buy some now, and save more for later. even if you miss some of the BTC bottom, you can dump it into simultaneous dumping alts (dumping at a much faster rate), and sell on the correction from the oversell panic and make up the difference that way (as long as you don't get greedy and only take a few percents,  this should be safe.  I do think Asymmetrical structures in a bear market tend to break to the south side though, so you may want to buy at 7100, then swing trade to top of triangle to sell , then rebuy on the breakout, or stay out of the market til bottom of symmetrical triangle is retested.   Be safe out there.. but in combination.. don't worry or panic over a few hundred dollars.  

In my opinion it depends on your choice and well. If you are willing to invest in cryptocurrency then any time is best, but if you are hesitating to invest in crypto and just asking other what to do then you will never be able to invest in crypto. If you have patience and courage to bear the loss then don’t be panic and go ahead to buy some bitcoin today.

Well no doubt that it will be whole your own decision but it is one of your duty to learn from other people experience, if you will discuss with other it will help you make right decision, you should makes your own researches as well, according to me it is best time to renter bitcoin as price now a day is such nice price and it can be afford so easily, those who were not having money to invest in rich bitcoin should come and invest now market is almost red which is sigh for investment somehow.
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:56:26 PM

Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment
You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to predict, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting in the past few days, so to be able to trade is very difficult. Current bitcoin prices are showing signs of strong rebound and capitalization is picking up, suggesting that bitcoin prices may continue to increase in the coming days so you can swap bitcoins.
gudrun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:29:39 PM

Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment
I believe that you can completely change this bitcoin at this point, according to my analysis, the current price of bitcoin is at $ 7600 and will be able to continue to rise sharply in the coming days and possibly hit the mark. $ 8200 any time. So in order to be profitable and secure when trading altcoin you can swap out bitcoin at this point.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:46:20 AM

Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment

I think it is a great time to re-enter on bitcoin. The current price is still low and it looks stable. Well I must say there is no best time or perfect time. Just take the time and male it best. Save all bitcoin that you cam save while waiting for its price to rise again and when the price is already high sold it. It is a big money for sure

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:16:28 AM

the advice I use to buy as long as the price is still cheap. and this time is the right time to buy back bitcoin because I see bitcoin the price is still very cheap and suitable to be purchased
A lot of people will keep opening threads like this to ask when they should u buy in until they eventually miss the chance to buy in, start getting angry with everyone, eventually join FOMO and probably then, the market comes back down and they panic.

It is simple for investment, buy what you can afford to lose as long as you are investing long term, and forget about what the market holds currently and anyone who wants to trade should stop asking questions like this and should go learn so as to have the best opportunity to buy and sell whenever they want based on their trade decisions.
Well, I believe that everyone here is sensible enough to invest only what they can live without, not risking all that they have. The issue is that most of the people want to become rich in short time and they invest maximum when market is high with the hopes that it would increase in prices further. But the issue is that sometimes market starts reverse movement, making them do panic selling and have losses.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:28:53 AM

Well, I believe that everyone here is sensible enough to invest only what they can live without, not risking all that they have. The issue is that most of the people want to become rich in short time and they invest maximum when market is high with the hopes that it would increase in prices further. But the issue is that sometimes market starts reverse movement, making them do panic selling and have losses.
When you invest in a volatile market, do not in harry take  your time, don't put all assets on  it.  Leave something in case your investment fail to earn, at least you left something to be used for  recovery.

btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:08:23 AM

Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment
If the price of bitcoin is below$8,000 consider it as purchasing season because for sure it will go up to $8,000 so even small amount you will gain and if the bullruns happen so youre a rich man instantly,never hesitate to buy on this price margin because its fair enough for holding

okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:15:58 AM

Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment

Bitcoin is a long time hold and entering at price below $10k is always good because when the bull run starts, we should be looking at a rise above the all time high of close to $20k
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:18:07 AM

Hey everyone,
Please reply in comment
If the price of bitcoin is below$8,000 consider it as purchasing season because for sure it will go up to $8,000 so even small amount you will gain and if the bullruns happen so youre a rich man instantly,never hesitate to buy on this price margin because its fair enough for holding
The price of bitcoin is now rising and if someone lose the chance to invest below $8000 then they can also invest in that value as the price will continue to increase more after that value. The time is not far away when more and more people will know about crypto currencies and will enter in this field and their entrance in crypto will also mean the investment in bitcoin and the price will rise higher
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: