Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:18:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you still support Ethereum, if Vitalik left it?  (Read 3065 times)
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:57:24 PM

Yes, I will also continue to use ETH, because I think that everything will be fine and the project is largely controlled by other people, Vitalik did a lot for the project, maybe he can do something else? Who knows.
Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:01:56 PM

Vitalik has already announced his departure and I think that it can have a very negative impact on the price of Ethereum. But we still do not know who now stands at the head of this project, perhaps it is some influential man is not less popular than Vitalik buterin. Let's hope it's all right.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:07:13 PM

I do not think that the vitalik will leave him because he created ethereum and it is the ethereum that is associated primarily with buterin. It seems to me that this is another injection of information in order to set the course on ethereum.
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:58:37 PM

The recent news about Vitalik Buterin considering to leave ETH for Google made me think about the potential aftermath of such situation. Of course, no one takes it seriously now, and neither do I. But what if something like this could really happen? Of course, we can be safe that it will not happen right now, and all of us understand it. But what if one day he really left the team of Ethereum, then would you personally continue supporting this coin? Or you think that ETH will just die without its creator?

This is a very relevant topic now, especially after his recent statements on Twitter. I don't think Vitalik = Ethereum is right now. Ethereum is now about 1,000 developers around the world who are able to make the Etherum ecosystem better and more reliable. I believe in Etherum even without Vitalik Buterin. It's the truth.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:02:34 PM

ETH is created by a team and over 1000 developers working on ETH success day by day. Vitalik is the leader and plays
an important role in it, but if he leaves one day, I will still continue to support ETH as that coin and the platform is more than a one man show

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:05:00 PM

The recent news about Vitalik Buterin considering to leave ETH for Google made me think about the potential aftermath of such situation. Of course, no one takes it seriously now, and neither do I. But what if something like this could really happen? Of course, we can be safe that it will not happen right now, and all of us understand it. But what if one day he really left the team of Ethereum, then would you personally continue supporting this coin? Or you think that ETH will just die without its creator?

I think Ethereum is not solely created by Vitalik, it was created by a whole team with Vitalik being the mastermind of it. So, if ever what you said will happen soon, I think the whole team will still be there to continue ethereum's development since it is one of the most used cryptocurrency.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:11:23 PM

It is a simple question with a simple answer for me. Like many has already mentioned in the past, Vitalik is not the sole representative of Ethereum, rather he is but one part of a team. I am positive that even without him Ethereum will continue to prosper and develop into the ultimate cryptocurrency. So yes, I am still going to support it.
zininaks

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:02:41 PM

In social networks, he was asked about the possible withdrawal from Ethereum, writes Zycrypto. "I think ethereum can absolutely survive me spontaneously combusting tomorrow at this point, Buterin said. - To be clear, “detaching” meant detaching from *needing* to participate.No actual plans to disappear any time soon."
Viklopot

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:13:01 PM

I will not support Ethereum if its Creator refuses his project, because I believe that such projects are doomed to failure
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:14:58 PM

Vitalik has already announced his departure and I think that it can have a very negative impact on the price of Ethereum. But we still do not know who now stands at the head of this project, perhaps it is some influential man is not less popular than Vitalik buterin. Let's hope it's all right.

Obviously most of the investors believed in Vitalii as a trusted person definitely it will impact the ethereum value for sure. But it doesn't mean it will die as it is a very popular coin in the globe.
DisBITcus

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:22:08 PM

I will support cryptocurrency Ethereum. So, as I believe that it will grow with time and the price will be even higher than the previous one. This is actually a strong platform. And I do not think that it just fails like that and disappears.
turbanto

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:24:13 PM

no, I will not support Ethereum if its founder Vitalik Buterin refuses his project.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:34:19 PM

I think that there is a lot of fiction, I think that the project is constantly being finalized and improved. Why leave a successful project that has grown in price hundreds of times? The purchase price is very favorable now... in the coming years, you can make a big profit

DES_MX

Activity: 216
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:42:45 PM

As soon as Satoshi remaining bitcoin, I believe which bitcoin simply received. It is poor whenever everything depends upon anyone. Charlie Shelter verified this particular phrase, he or she particularly remaining Litecoina. Consequently, in the event that all of a sudden Buterin simply leaves Ether, it'll most likely just end up being much better general for the entire crypto business.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:58:01 PM

I know that Ethereum team has many smart developers so Vitalik's retirement will not affect the development of the project. I hope Ethereum 2.0 will be launched in 2019 and price will make new ATH.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:21:14 PM

I was shocked of this news, I hope it will not be true, for sure it could be the begining of the end of this coin
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:32:12 PM

I was shocked of this news, I hope it will not be true, for sure it could be the begining of the end of this coin
as Vitaly Buterin stated, after his departure the situation with ethereum will not change. That is, its absence will not affect the platform.
restumaulana

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:55:23 PM

it seems like I will think twice if vitalik, one of the most influential people behind the ethereum, resigns.

nhattori27

Activity: 387

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:31:59 PM

I would definitely support Ethereum, even if Vitalik leaves. As it is a very good project and most ICOs have been using Ethereum platform, so it has got potential to grow in future. May be next we would see rise of ethereum.
terencio

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:42:15 PM

I still support Ethereum even if Vitalik left to work somewhere else. I guess the future of Ethereum does not depend solely in Vitalik, they have  also
 great developer working behind this project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: