Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:19:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you still support Ethereum, if Vitalik left it?  (Read 3072 times)
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:44:34 PM

Yes to be honest i will support it even more, we are supporting eth as an asset and company and not based on any person, im sure project will survive and will thrive, it is always a team work with a hierarchy of the hr, so one person leaving will not make much difference.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:46:58 PM

What difference does the Vitalik in the project or not, the project exists regardless of the Vitalik and will continue to exist and develop thanks to the community that supports the project. Vitalik is only the one who set the direction, but he is not the determining factor.
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 07:48:15 PM

The recent news about Vitalik Buterin considering to leave ETH for Google made me think about the potential aftermath of such situation. Of course, no one takes it seriously now, and neither do I. But what if something like this could really happen? Of course, we can be safe that it will not happen right now, and all of us understand it. But what if one day he really left the team of Ethereum, then would you personally continue supporting this coin? Or you think that ETH will just die without its creator?
I will continue to support ETH, the reason is simple because there still have a good team to defend it.

nick_2017

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:53:23 PM

As for me I don't believe in this news. I think that Buterin will continue working with ETH. And he will make this coin better. So the price of ethereum show us a relly good price.

rabinot

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:57:14 PM

I am sure that this will not happen, but even if it happens, all the same I will support etherium to the end Smiley

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:02:23 PM

Well, ETH is ETH and not Vitalik. It's the technology that makes people more interested. So far as he's in or out and the technology works with the Ethereum network being intact, I'll still love ETH.

Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:06:07 PM

I don't know, I don't think he's gonna do it. But if Vitalik leaves, I will stop supporting Ethereum, because he is the head of the company, and his loss in any case will have a negative impact on the functioning of the whole project.
alsu5552018

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 08:09:53 PM

Ethereum is a very strong project with a very strong team. I will unequivocally support him, even if Vitalik leaves. ETH is my favorite altcoin.

temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:28:53 PM

Vitalik was not my first reason of investing into ethereum. So, whatever might be happening, whatever he might have said or that he is saying, that does not in any way reduce or take my interest on it.
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:52:05 PM

Vitalik Buterin has very bright ideas and has put the ethereum platform in a good position in a short time. I don't see a reason him to leave the project, if one day leaves the project, I want to know why. In addition, the team can continue work that he leaves. I can then make the assessment of this, when the time comes.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:57:26 PM

Personally, I think Vitalik is the heart of Ethereum, but the community would still push on without him. It isn't a one-man enterprise anymore, so there likely won't be any major technological changes occurring due to him leaving, though we will likely see some negative user sentiment if even the founder gives up on his own creation. Overall, ETH is pushing in the right direction, I just hope he continues to guide them right.

omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:09:27 AM

Please don't take every news seriously. I think that this kind of discourses are spreaded to put pressure on the price of Ethereum. Perhaps Google has a project that it plans to build on the Ethereum blockchain.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:20:26 AM

Even if Vitalik left Ethereum Project, many people still support the project especially if they can get a new person that capable to lead Ethereum to reach their goals in the long-term. It's normal if someone wants to moves to the other project because he will have a reason why he left the project and I think this will happen too with Vitalik. Maybe he needs something new that can make him create something new, and after that, he can back to the old project and collaborate with the other team. I am sure that the other team will still support the project if they can work together and they can make something good with the project.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sixexgames

Activity: 406

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 02:28:35 AM

Most definitely. He's the co-founder of ETH... but Ethereum is a decentralized platform with tons of developers and supporters. So it's creation but it's so much bigger than him now. I do think there would be a ton of freaking out in the market and ETH would tank for a while though.

JimmyJeri

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:35:42 AM

I will always support Eth because I believe in Eth's future and its development. Even Vitalik left it, i think ETh will still survive
eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:43:33 AM

Yes, until now I still support ethereum, this coint is good and strong and I'm sure ethereum will be able to survive for the future in a long time
Lzen88

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:49:23 AM

If Vitalik leaves ETH, there would be a temporary investor/market panic. However, projects will still go on and whatever that is happening now in the ETH platform will still be ongoing. So yes, I would still invest in ETH.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:53:47 AM

Please don't take every news seriously. I think that this kind of discourses are spreaded to put pressure on the price of Ethereum. Perhaps Google has a project that it plans to build on the Ethereum blockchain.
I also read the news if google will be joined on the net blockchain, this I think would be nice, because we know, google is a giant company in the world. We can see if a company as big as google has its own cryptocurrency and standing on the platform of the ethereum jarigan, I think it will affect the value of the ethereum in market cypto.

glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:03:12 AM

It would be obvious if Ethereum will lost its value or even died just because vitalik left it. There will be another vitalik that could replace him if that were to happen. I believe ETH is strong enough, and that strength is just because of vitalik were there.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:08:21 AM

yes i still supporting it, like others says, ethereum creates with a team, so there is no worries even someone left it, because if Vitalik want to left, team dont have any choice but to accept and much to improve their platform more hard work. so investors wont get any doubts to result of leaving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: