Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:23:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you still support Ethereum, if Vitalik left it?  (Read 3072 times)
vandeam

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:39:38 PM

I think I will not trust  this project because Vitalik is the most important part of Ethereum project. If he leave this project he will lose most of the community.

Viewtifulced

Activity: 181
Merit: 40

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

Ethereum it's not only Vitalik. I support ethereum because decentralized application and smart contrat is a great evolution in crypto-currency.
A lot of companies are already using ethereum. When the scalability problems will be solved ethereum will be stronger than ever
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:03:11 PM

The recent news about Vitalik Buterin considering to leave ETH for Google made me think about the potential aftermath of such situation. Of course, no one takes it seriously now, and neither do I. But what if something like this could really happen? Of course, we can be safe that it will not happen right now, and all of us understand it. But what if one day he really left the team of Ethereum, then would you personally continue supporting this coin? Or you think that ETH will just die without its creator?
We support not Vitalik, but ethereum technology. This coin already has its own team and is able to work without it. This Buterin even himself recently admitted. Therefore, nothing terrible will happen if he leaves this project. For now this coin needs to be mastered and it is as if capable of solving the Plasma project, which is going to be introduced into it. There are no irreplaceable people. I hope that ethereum will show itself.

xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:11:05 PM

There is a torrent of other brainy nerds in the ETH team and the ETH community so I wouldn't be scared if the main "alien" leaves but it would probably impact its price, probably in the short term only. 
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:20:14 PM

I think that Vitalik’s care will not change anything in the structure of the project’s work, so I think that everything will be fine with the project, just keep using ETH and everything will be fine. This is my opinion on this.
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 06:33:51 PM

None of the project is belongs to one person. The idea owner is not the only voter for future of the project. Even Vitalik left the project alone Ethereum will have a good future. It is already one of the best community driven and one of the  popular crypto project up to now.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:34:18 PM

Of course, ethereum already has its own team, they have plans to improve this coin, including the projects Casper and Plasma. If they are successfully implemented in ethereum, this coin will continue to grow in popularity and in its price. Buterin, of course. personifies this coin and it will be a pity if he leaves his project.
geminiboy

Activity: 574

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:39:13 PM

vitalik is the main developer of etherum, if the vitalik will leave it it will not affect etherum because etherum already has a large community that has stood firm

UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:51:29 PM

I am sure there are, because Ethereum may have been created by Vitalik, but ETH is currently very strong. And there are a lot of volunteer programmers as well as talented people who are taking on this growing platform.
bharatpatel

Activity: 248

diceroll.xyz

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:15:17 PM

I don't think it's gonna happen in the future. But If that happen means founder itself not believe in the project. So, How  can community believe? But only Vitalik not the behind ETH even there team also. Still, It's not good sign if ever happen.

DiceRoll    |    Probability tool    |    Exchange 
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:30:14 PM

Ethereum is going nowhere, it has proved itself as being one of the most stable and usable platforms out there. Lot of good things to come for ethereum

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:51:43 PM

Yeah, why not? Vitalik is amazing but ETH is big structure and that's not only Vitalik behind it, I believe that it will continue developing even if it happens.

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:55:04 PM

Accolades will definitely be given to Vitalik Buterin for his great contribution to the success of ethereum and its platform. He is even one of the key instrument among the team, but ethereum has gone top far, for its success or fall to be determined by just one person.
harjiy2712

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:55:25 AM

Eth will still survive with or without vitalik i am so confident and positive about that
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:07:27 AM

The recent news about Vitalik Buterin considering to leave ETH for Google made me think about the potential aftermath of such situation. Of course, no one takes it seriously now, and neither do I. But what if something like this could really happen? Of course, we can be safe that it will not happen right now, and all of us understand it. But what if one day he really left the team of Ethereum, then would you personally continue supporting this coin? Or you think that ETH will just die without its creator?
I doubt that this will happen, and Vitalik himself confirmed it recently, but if we assume that he leaves, I do not think that something will happen to this project, since a huge team is working on it, and there will be a leader in this a team that could replace Buterin.
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:11:03 AM

I would still support ethereum, if vitalik left it or dies. Other people would take over the development, just as with bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:14:39 AM

I will still support Ethereum. Ethereum can still live well when Vitalik left it, and he also state this.
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:19:08 AM

Sure! Ethereum is the best altcoin, that is used as a payment method among the crypto community and is the main payment method for a lot of ICOs. Ethereum is undervalued right now and it will overcome Bitcoin one day. Ethereum will rock, even after Buterin will leave.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:55:56 AM

It would be obvious if Ethereum will lost its value or even died just because vitalik left it. There will be another vitalik that could replace him if that were to happen. I believe ETH is strong enough, and that strength is just because of vitalik were there.
Of course I will continue supporting Ethereum for the rest. I don’t care if Vitalik left or not. For me his presence and absence are the same. Ethereum is a good coin and holds top position in Altcoin. Market cap is growing day by day. It means that people still believe in Ethereum and they want to invest in it and make some profit in the future. I have no doubt about Ethereum’s future.
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:45:11 AM

ETH is independent coin now so to my mind it doesn't need in special supporting from that side. I am sure that it could survive with its own without any problems.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: