Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:03:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you still support Ethereum, if Vitalik left it?  (Read 3065 times)
Cryptuenza

Activity: 71
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:21:15 AM

It's a really very important question! Many persons only buy and hold Ethereum because they believe in Vitalik and his skills. If Vitalik would leave Etherium, everything will depend on person who will replace him. Maybe people will trust in him too, maybe not.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:25:28 PM

It's a really very important question! Many persons only buy and hold Ethereum because they believe in Vitalik and his skills. If Vitalik would leave Etherium, everything will depend on person who will replace him. Maybe people will trust in him too, maybe not.

Yes, it's true they dont gonna leave ethereum with no issues will ruined for ethereum and all investors will get rude if this will gonna happen.

Gagah119

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:36:58 PM

Of course I still support Ethereum, because the Ethereum community is already abundant and everyone who plays on Crypto must have known Ethereum closer, so in my opinion Ethereum would not die because it was only left by the vitalik.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:28:53 PM

Buterin said that now, he almost does not work with Ethereum. He is sure that the other guys will deal with the project perfectly. I think that nothing bad will happen to Ethereum, and the cryptocurrency will live.
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:33:37 PM

I don't really ''support'' any project expect bitcoin anyways, and it wouldn't change things for me

If the chart looks good I'll use that to my advantage
Arcanefist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:09:17 PM

It should be borne in mind that Ethereum was developed by a large and successful team, bringing together a total of hundreds of talented developers. Of course, Buterin is a leader, plays an important role for the development and success of the project as a real leader. But even without it, Ethereum will continue to develop its useful and promising technologies.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:17:10 PM

I think i would still support ethereum, even if vitalik would leave the project. Satoshi has also left bitcoin, and yet bitcoin has evolved. I think it would be the same with ethereum.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:42:11 PM

I always believe in the excellent potential for the further development of Ethereum, in its great benefit for the development of digital society. Of course, Buterin did a lot for the successful development of Ethereum. But in any case, Eth will continue its stable development even after he leaves the team.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 06:58:33 PM

If Buterin had left his project, nothing would have happened. A good team has already formed there, and ethereum as a cryptocurrency is already completely self-sufficient. However, Acne is not going to leave anywhere and a refutation has already been published with reference to his words.
For now, I expect that the emerging improvements will be implemented in ethereum. I hope that this will happen in the coming months and this coin will acquire new functionality and new life.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
sladkoejka

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:21:05 PM

for one person, the coin does not hold - it is held at the expense of the team. but if the painter leaves it will hit her hard

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:25:21 PM

If the vitalic buterin leaves ethereum then I will still fully support ethereum. Because ethereum I think is very potential. So ethereum fans might still support ethereum as their favorite altcoins. That's what I thought. So you don't need to doubt ethereum I think.
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:25:35 PM

I don't think Vitaly is going to leave his own project. Ethereum is a good coin and it will grow, you just have to wait for the moment when the market starts to grow, and this is likely to happen after there is finally some kind of a decision from SEC.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:14:25 AM

I heard that he had already spoken to journalists about his plans to leave the Ethereum team. Of course, this is very bad news, which will further negatively affect the price and development of Ethereum. But over time, the situation will stabilize in any case, Ethereum will continue its successful development.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:18:28 AM

Of course not, since Vitalik said bad things about Ethereum and Crypto, I didn't support Etheruem anymore because in my opinion if I still support Ethereum it makes me look stupid, because Vitalk doesn't support Ethereum so why should I still support Ethereum.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:21:28 AM

Yes, I would definitely still support ETH. It is still the strongest smart contract platform out there, and I'm confident it will have a great future.
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:21:42 AM

I will continue to support Ethereum even though Vitalik left him, because I am sure that ethereum will be able to last a long time and for future developments it will grow even better
StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:40:44 AM

in my opinion it doesn't matter if the vitalik leaves ethereum, because in the ethereum structure, not only depends on the vitalik, but there is a strong big team to sustain ethereum's success, so dont worry about that.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:44:14 AM

Vitalik is no one to ethereal really. He doesn't need to be the head of eth for eth to keep running. I'm not sure what will happen but all I'm waiting is for eth to switch to pos to see what will happen to that hash power and to the price of eth anyone knows when could this be?
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:06:09 AM

Probably not. Vitalik is like central pillar of that project so imagine a building after that pillar get removed. Vitalik is the only genius on their team and there is no one who can take his place. His intentions are about the project's vision while most of his other teammates are perhaps just after the money and legacy.
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:52:57 PM

Leaving Buterin from the team (if this happens) will lower the course of Ethereum very much. As the news about x-Rapid raised the rate of Ripple 2 times in a falling market, so the news about Buterin will work, only with a minus sign.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: