Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:13:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✰ [ANN] BITMIXER.IO ✰ High Volume Bitcoin Mixer ✰  (Read 49099 times)
kotugce

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:50:53 PM

9 Days, no coin and no reply

Last Active: Today at 06:24:26 AM
kotugce

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:57:20 AM

I don't know why he don't reply to my PMs, he went online today and other 2 days....
10 Days and still waiting
Last Active: Today at 05:19:31 AM

kotugce

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:02:46 AM

11 Days and still waiting
I got a reply via email:
"Please use this support system, What happens?"
i replied and i got no reply, Are you joking? after 6+ emails and 4 PM you ask what happened? I'm still waiting my BTC, in the next days i will open a new thread to the Scam Accusation section because i'm tired to write here, and maybe if i write to the scam accusation he will reply to me
edibleplastique

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:23:05 AM

How long is the time delay, typically? I've been waiting for a couple of hours, but it seems that it can take anywhere up to a few days.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #vabzIs7z9ersqEsH
edibleplastique

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:42:39 AM

Never mind, just got it. I guess the service can take a while.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #79mvegVjRGAx3nq1
MrLetter

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:40:50 AM

Hum..
I'm glad I checked before using. If they are having delay issues I'll need to skip. Maybe I'll give them a go once everything is fine.
bouvier

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:00:20 AM

Site was down for few days earlier, but now its up and working again.

Tested with 1 btc and works just fine for me at least. Taint analysis shows also that coins are well mixed.
dpoigjql

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:59:37 PM

It's been well over 3 days now that the address created by the website received the money but it hasn't been forwarded to my wallet.

I suspect random scam...

No response after using the contact form on website.
bouvier

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:08:47 PM

On this week sent few times 1-3 bitcoins and no problems at all.

Surely you guys use genuine bitmixer.io? Do NOT use scamsite bitmixer.info!

Edit: "bitmixer.info is a scam... warning": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=601496.msg6625849#msg6625849
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:54:59 AM

I have used bitmixer.io some 15 times now, with no problems at all.  I have used a couple of their options (once I ran them with a four hour delay, and twice I have sent them to multiple wallets).  

EDIT: Do as they suggest, save the "Letter of Guarantee page"!  That gives you some evidence to present them if something gets messed-up.

Each time I get BTC I run them through bitmixer (first) as well as blockchain.info's SharedCoin service.  Running both services in sequence like that costs more, but your BTC gets well-hidden with very low taint.

"YMMV"
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 07:50:06 PM

Just used bitmixer.io and I really like the service.  Thinking about investing.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Nimbuss

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:37:21 PM

so is this service working or no? Why starter of this thread doesn't reply to his users messages?

I started reading, thought it's just another scam and then last post says all fine??
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 05:10:06 PM

I have just used it to mix a lot of BTC with no issues at all.  Not one.  AFAICT it is not a scam and never was.  They might have very bad/slow customer service in case something were to go wrong (I have never had anything go wrong so I would not know) but that is par for the course in Bitcoinland.

Very fast, you just:  setup,  send BTC,  wait for the required number of confirmations, get new BTC minus the fee.

The number of confirmations required depends on the transaction volume:

Less than 25 BTC - 1 confirmation;
Less than 250 BTC - 3 confirmations;
Less than 1000 BTC - 4 confirmations;
More than 1000 BTC - 5 confirmations.

Pro tip 1:

When you setup the mixing you can enter the amount you want to get out instead of the amount you want to put it.  That way it gives you the exact fee that will be required.  The exact fee is never exactly 5% by design.  So I send the amount they calculate with the randomized fee and get out exactly the amount I want.

Pro tip 2:

Be sure to save a copy of the guarantee letter until you get your BTC back from the mixer.   If you close the browser before you save the letter the information about the mixing transaction (input addresses and output addresses) is gone forever by design (you don't want this information kept anywhere so they don't keep it).  Since the mixing is so fast I just keep the letter open in the browser until I get my BTC.  That way if something were to go wrong I could send a copy of it to the customer service.  When I get my BTC I just close the browser and the information is deleted.

Pro tip 3:

Do not send less than the minimum amount of BTC!  Most of the complaints I have seen about this service were from people who sent less than the minimum even though it says, right in the FAQ:

Is there a minimum transaction size?
Please do not send transactions less than 0.01BTC. Smaller amounts will be considered as donations.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:58:58 PM

Bitmixer.io is fast,secure and the mixing is done professional! Thanks for giving bitcoin community such service. Smiley
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 2201

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 12:47:24 PM

Bitmixer.io is the first Bitcoin mixer I have ever used and it worked great. Thank you for this amazing service.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
psyantyst

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:52:03 PM

After reading all those positive reviews and trying bitmixer out I must say I was quite disappointed - my coins never came back.

Yes, I was using bitmixer.io and not .info. Yes, I sent more than the minimum amount. No, I did not send them to the donations address... I selected 2 hours delay and now after around 10 hours (and counting) I got nothing.

The contact form on the site says "Sorry, there was a problem submitting your request. Please try again later." The OP of this thread (bitmixer.io) has not been online since July 29. It all begins to smell like just another scam...   Sad

Anyways, this is expected in the bitcoin world, where everything feels like it's still in the Wild West... so no hard feelings. This message is just to warn others who, like me, "researched" the company before sending money. Alas, I got tricked by the positive reviews.

One additional thing that bothers me - the fees are totally deterministic, so anyone could pretty much figure out who sent what amount from which address. Anonymity - gone... just like my coins!  Angry
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 2201

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 10:10:29 PM

After reading all those positive reviews and trying bitmixer out I must say I was quite disappointed - my coins never came back.

Yes, I was using bitmixer.io and not .info. Yes, I sent more than the minimum amount. No, I did not send them to the donations address... I selected 2 hours delay and now after around 10 hours (and counting) I got nothing.

The contact form on the site says "Sorry, there was a problem submitting your request. Please try again later." The OP of this thread (bitmixer.io) has not been online since July 29. It all begins to smell like just another scam...   Sad

Anyways, this is expected in the bitcoin world, where everything feels like it's still in the Wild West... so no hard feelings. This message is just to warn others who, like me, "researched" the company before sending money. Alas, I got tricked by the positive reviews.

One additional thing that bothers me - the fees are totally deterministic, so anyone could pretty much figure out who sent what amount from which address. Anonymity - gone... just like my coins!  Angry
Well, it really worked for me and I'm sorry that it didn't for you. Are you sure you used your own address? That you added enough fee's? That the transaction was confirmed? Just trying to help out.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
psyantyst

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:14:03 PM

Well, it really worked for me and I'm sorry that it didn't for you. Are you sure you used your own address? That you added enough fee's? That the transaction was confirmed? Just trying to help out.

Yes, I used my own address. I sent much more than the minimum, so there were enough fees, the transaction was confirmed.

It worked for you, but have you tried amounts larger than 0.5?

This coin mixing thing seems to be a prevalent problem in all mixers I checked. Small amounts go through, but as soon as you transfer a larger amount, it gets sucked in. Are there any reliable services out there?
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 04:19:05 PM

Have mixed hundreds of coins at a time, got back every single BTC (minus the fees, of course).

The only thing I can suggest is to contact their support email address.  I contacted them through their email for an issue not related to lost coins (since they have never lost any of my coins) and got a response within 48 hours.  Do you have a copy of the gaurantee letter to send to them?

Maybe there was an issue with the 2 hour delay?  Even if you do not have the gaurantee letter you just need their address, the one that you sent BTC in to and your address, the address you wanted them to be sent back to when done.  With those two addresses they should be able to track down what happened and fix it.  You might also send them the fee amount as that might also help them track it down.

psyantyst

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:29:32 PM

Have mixed hundreds of coins at a time, got back every single BTC (minus the fees, of course).

The only thing I can suggest is to contact their support email address.  I contacted them through their email for an issue not related to lost coins (since they have never lost any of my coins) and got a response within 48 hours.  Do you have a copy of the gaurantee letter to send to them?

Maybe there was an issue with the 2 hour delay?  Even if you do not have the gaurantee letter you just need their address, the one that you sent BTC in to and your address, the address you wanted them to be sent back to when done.  With those two addresses they should be able to track down what happened and fix it.  You might also send them the fee amount as that might also help them track it down.

No e-mail address is listed on their site and the contact form does not work ("Sorry there was a problem..."). I do have the guarantee letter, but I have no idea where to send it to. I will be happy if you could PM me their e-mail address. Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: