Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:20:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✰ [ANN] BITMIXER.IO ✰ High Volume Bitcoin Mixer ✰  (Read 49104 times)
fshipping

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 10:23:41 AM

I sent you 3000 $ and they are stuck. I didn't receive anything !! Already 24h past !
I wrote you in pm yesteray, please reply !!  Huh
Morecoin Freeman

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Legendary trader

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 11:59:47 AM

How did you get the bitcoin address with 'Bitmixer'-text in it? (1BitmixerEiyyp3eTLaCpgBbhYERs48qza)
That is cool.

Ask the stranger he knows who you really are.
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 12:37:51 PM

How did you get the bitcoin address with 'Bitmixer'-text in it? (1BitmixerEiyyp3eTLaCpgBbhYERs48qza)
That is cool.

It's a vanity address,check this link for more info https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Vanitygen.
Morecoin Freeman

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Legendary trader

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:32:07 PM

That is cool.

It's a vanity address,check this link for more info https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Vanitygen.

Thank you! I will try for a personalized address too.

Ask the stranger he knows who you really are.
Delbert

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:19:23 PM

i havent even see this thread so far, but the idea itself was good.
mbankeatsdook

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 08:39:48 PM

site does not seem to be working for me. Will let me enter one receiving address, but, the buttons to enter more addresses or to "mix my coins" are not functioning. Any one else having this problem?

BITMIXER.IO (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:10:43 AM

You
site does not seem to be working for me. Will let me enter one receiving address, but, the buttons to enter more addresses or to "mix my coins" are not functioning. Any one else having this problem?

If you enter correct bitcoin address, the button should be enabled. You need javascript and cookie enabled in your browser.

Please always check our address https://bitmixer.io in your browser. It should be SSL encrypted. Please NEVER use TOR with our clearnet address https://bitmixer.io. The hacker's exit node can intercept your traffic and send you false page. Please bookmark our TOR mirror http://bitmixer2whesjgj.onion. Also please always save (and verify using your wallet) the Letter of Guarantee before you send us coins. It is the only proof of our obligations and evidence that you have not been scammed by fishing site.

mbankeatsdook

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:38:47 AM

cookies enabled, java enabled. Still having the same problem. I have used service before with no issues. any other idea?
mbankeatsdook

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:48:46 AM

so I restarted my computer and now I can enter in multiple addresses, but the "mix my coins" button is not activated. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Never has these problems before.
BITMIXER.IO (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 12:03:59 PM

The service works as usual, we don't receive other reports. Try erase cache and cookies. Or use another browser. 
mbankeatsdook

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:12:16 AM

For the record everyone. Problem was on my end. Fixed it and everything worked like a charm.
bouvier

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:24:21 PM

Bitmixer.io does not work with Bitcoin addresses starting with 35xxxxxxxxxxxxx...?
BITMIXER.IO (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:35:51 PM

Bitmixer.io does not work with Bitcoin addresses starting with 35xxxxxxxxxxxxx...?
I'm sorry, we currently support only addresses started with 1xxx.
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:10:02 PM

Has anyone been able to independently verify that the coins are truly mixed?
BITMIXER.IO (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:55:12 PM

Has anyone been able to independently verify that the coins are truly mixed?
The mixing is ensured by our algorithm. After we receive your transfer, we send you absolutely new coins from our reserve, not associated with your ones.
Your coins will be marked by special 'bitcode' in our reserve. Therefore even if you use the service several times you never will receive your previous coins.

There is a very small chance that somebody put coins previously related with your address.
DareC

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:14:00 AM

The fee calculator is giving me incorrect results. When entering a desired receive amount, the indicated send amount is too low.

Also, a suggestion: when using bitmixer via tor hidden service, any links to blockchain.info should be to their hidden service address.
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 01:52:24 PM

It is a good service, I see you can mix instantly up to 2000 BTC!?

Nobody answered to the question I asked last page :

If I send to a website (betting website, exchange) then I withdraw to an other address, I have mixed my coins, haven't I? The website I used know the relation between the 2 addresses but it's very hard for an outside observer to link the 2 addresses.
BITMIXER.IO (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:48:30 PM

Exactly.

If I send to a website (betting website, exchange) then I withdraw to an other address, I have mixed my coins, haven't I? The website I used know the relation between the 2 addresses but it's very hard for an outside observer to link the 2 addresses.
Most of public exchanges and e-wallets are monitored and it is simple enough to discover what service do you use and send request to administration in order to obtain your destination address. And there are no guarantee that you don't receive the same coins your deposited. But you are right, it is simple method when you don't need a quality privacy protection.
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 09:41:38 PM

Exactly.

Most of public exchanges and e-wallets are monitored and it is simple enough to discover what service do you use and send request to administration in order to obtain your destination address. And there are no guarantee that you don't receive the same coins your deposited. But you are right, it is simple method when you don't need a quality privacy protection.

OK. If you need a high quality privacy protection, your service is very good but I was surprised that you send the BTC to the forward address as one transaction so if someone is looking for my 500 BTC transaction and he thinks I am using bitmixer he will look for any 500 BTC - transaction fee that appears in the next 24H.

Allowing to change the fee and delay the transaction are very nice though.

Also, what is your politics for requests by the bitcoin foundation, bitcoin businesses or the authorities about your customers?
BITMIXER.IO (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:27:07 PM

Allowing to change the fee and delay the transaction are very nice though.
You may also use several outgoing addresses. Combining with custom fee and time delay it makes transactions practically untraceable.
Also, what is your politics for requests by the bitcoin foundation, bitcoin businesses or the authorities about your customers?
It is very difficult to find out and prove that you use bitmixer.io. We use tor for broadcast transactions. We automatically delete all user's data including webserver logs and empty wallets after 12 hours.
You transfer coins to the generated address, but nobody knows that this address linked with our service. You receive your new coins almost instantly. After 12 hours all information about your order is automatically deleted. When your initial coins start moving and hypothetically would be used for prove that it is our coins, we don't have information about your order on the server. We even don't control wallets from where you have received your new coins.
btw, we never received any official requests.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: