Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:15:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0daycoins deposit does not show up  (Read 2338 times)
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:31:20 PM

I withdrew the funds from the wallet and confirmed them. They no longer show up at 0Day, but the receiving wallet doesn't see a pending deposit or anything! Might have got lost in cyberspace! Sad

Anyone else have this problem?

Facing the same exact issue here, withdrew 400 VTC as soon as I saw the announcement, still haven't received my coins in my wallet. They got hit with a lawsuit because they picked up Coinye. It sucks because the exchange was looking promising for new altcoins to get a foothold, but they picked up the wrong one. I hope the devs release the source code so more 0day exchanges can pop up.

Funny how I was endorsing the site earlier, today. Now they are getting shut down because they exchanged COINYE.

same too with 1.6 mil. coinyes... hope it's just a technical problem, otherwise we are all scammed Smiley

Not a scam, they got hit with a cease and desist lawsuit from Kanye's lawyers.

This.

And all you fucks talking tough when I said Kanyes cant stop the coin laughed at me when I said he might not be able to directly ,but they can and will go after any exchange that trades it.

Enjoy trading your shit in the back ally. You fucks ruined a start up site for start up coins for your fucken greed. No site will touch kanye with a 12 foot pole if they are smart.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:32:36 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2014, 12:04:57 AM by bitwarrior

I withdrew the funds from the wallet and confirmed them. They no longer show up at 0Day, but the receiving wallet doesn't see a pending deposit or anything! Might have got lost in cyberspace! Sad

Anyone else have this problem?

Same here.

UPDATE:

////All coins finally received.////
trc

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 10:44:25 PM

I agree that they had good intentions. Exchanged some USDEs there today between 2 site crashes. The last one was to disable all trades and to announce the shutdown. So sad really.

I too am waiting for the withdrawals in my wallet. I guess and hope that they'll catch up with everybody's withdrawals.

On a side note, I'll never get why they release coins with stupid names. Especially if/when the owner of that name is a known jerk!

>> nope
nejat76

Activity: 140

security,like correctness,is not an add-on feature

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:45:28 PM

same too with 1.6 mil. coinyes... hope it's just a technical problem, otherwise we are all scammed Smiley

Not a scam, they got hit with a cease and desist lawsuit from Kanye's lawyers.

Cease and desist for closing the Exchange... Yes the Exchange is already closed. (The market is closed I mean)
Cease and desist for closing the site... Site is still up...

Say they stopped doing anything with coinye, what about failed withdraws of other coins?

BTC: 17oqtYLAg8HSD6j44kA5n7KB1CyCufQ5yU  MUCH RECEIVE: DLmyunqvaVf9wqSm1nyfv8pgw7czswXALY  SUCH CAT: 9XCLZMuL3FLLC5AYuqJmUqKjrmD9NrsUrM  WOW SXC : SJojeFfQytbaKMhPtKQJePpNUrCD93cYXB
hopped

Activity: 188

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:51:28 PM

Yea maybe the owners have done a runner with the coins not had mine and I withdrew within seconds of that announcement popping up.
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:55:56 PM

sell me your coinyecoins @ 0.0000000001BTC

nejat76

Activity: 140

security,like correctness,is not an add-on feature

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:52:41 PM

Well I got my coinyes Wink

To the owner of 0daycoins : you should be around here and give feedback to people at least to gain strong trust among folks. then people might consider using the exchange much seriously.

BTC: 17oqtYLAg8HSD6j44kA5n7KB1CyCufQ5yU  MUCH RECEIVE: DLmyunqvaVf9wqSm1nyfv8pgw7czswXALY  SUCH CAT: 9XCLZMuL3FLLC5AYuqJmUqKjrmD9NrsUrM  WOW SXC : SJojeFfQytbaKMhPtKQJePpNUrCD93cYXB
BorisTheSpider

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:02:03 AM

Well I got my coinyes Wink

To the owner of 0daycoins : you should be around here and give feedback to people at least to gain strong trust among folks. then people might consider using the exchange much seriously.

0daycoins is closing - Kanye West has filed a lawsuit naming them. If someone behind the scenes at 0daycoins is reading this, I certainly feel for you - it's a sucky thing to happen. Peoples first priority is to get their coins out though, so hopefully we all walk away from this unscathed.
trc

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 12:07:33 AM

Just received my withdrawal. Give them time people, they're processing them all it seems.

Thank you 0daycoins! You'll be supported if you choose to come back after this event!

>> nope
coinpr0n

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:10:59 AM

I am quite sure they've wiped everything.  They've been named in a lawsuit after all.

Any source for this? And since when was this lawsuit?

About the lawsuit, here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=416328.0

BorisTheSpider

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:19:52 AM

Just received my withdrawal. Give them time people, they're processing them all it seems.

Thank you 0daycoins! You'll be supported if you choose to come back after this event!

Yes, I feel pretty sorry for the 0day guys about this. I'm obviously concerned initially about my own funds though. Would certainly consider donating to a legal defence fund if everyone gets their money out OK.

BorisTheSpider

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:18:25 AM

New announcement on 0daycoins.com looks like it will be reopening and they are processing withdrawals right now. Props to the owners if that is true - this coinye fiasco has been a joke, hopefully it won't take a good exchange down with it.
Gcr0n (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:36:09 AM

this is on their website right now :

Dear Users, We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
This was unexpected for us. We are processing your withdraws now. At the moment 90% of withdraws were already processed. No funds
are lost.

On another note, we would like to clarify that 0daycoins.com is an independent exchange with a focus
on freshly minted alt coins.

If Mr. Kanye West feels offended in any way, we want to express our sincere apology. It was never
our intention, and so, starting today, we are working on removing any trace of the coin from our
platform. We hope this will satisfy Mr. West and resolve this unfortunate matter.

We will re-open 0daycoins.com in the next few days, and will be happy to receive requests for new coins.

btc: 1MDQVRQLZe1Y6Vqa5krreHVkFj6fz8sXGd
xapo: 3NpqxQgQXe3HDW6BZNXn3XDvhWh7r3eyi2
LTC: LWs7EK5A8oQBMiGagJsgwgAA5o3ecWkTmY
Doge: D72wxwxjHJun6CiyibcvfZNV2HN7TFpCF3
BorisTheSpider

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:19:29 PM

URGENT:

0daycoins are closing for good in about 7 hours.

All pending withdrawals have been cancelled, and now no email confirmation is required. You just log out and back in, then you can withdraw and it is immediate - I got my funds no problem.

You _must_ log out and back in - otherwise, the withdrawals still show as pending. Once you've logged out->in, they show as available funds and you can do an immediate withdrawal with no email confirmation required.

Make sure you get in in-time, they are closing for good in 7 hours and your funds will be lost.
Gcr0n (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:30:21 PM

got my coinye's back, thnx 0daycoins.. sorry for the misunderstanding.

very sad to see you're closing the site, hope you will come back in the future.

btc: 1MDQVRQLZe1Y6Vqa5krreHVkFj6fz8sXGd
xapo: 3NpqxQgQXe3HDW6BZNXn3XDvhWh7r3eyi2
LTC: LWs7EK5A8oQBMiGagJsgwgAA5o3ecWkTmY
Doge: D72wxwxjHJun6CiyibcvfZNV2HN7TFpCF3
BorisTheSpider

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:16:56 PM

got my coinye's back, thnx 0daycoins.. sorry for the misunderstanding.

very sad to see you're closing the site, hope you will come back in the future.

Yes, despite the frustration and worry, I'm also grateful they dealt with this well in the end. If they post a legal defence fund, I'll give a few sats, who else?

Coinyay

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:02:46 PM

Who in their right mind will defend coinye?

Wouldn't making a new coin be much cheaper than the months of legal battle?

Just my 2 cents.
bcd

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:17:56 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2014, 09:53:52 PM by bcd

I was able to withdraw my balance COYE from 0day today. My respect for them on being honest and timely.
-kj-

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:44:08 PM

I did my BTC withdrawal 12 hour ago and confirmed the epost, then the BTC left my account but haven't been sent to me Sad

Winter is coming! FROZEN
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:52:13 PM

-DEL-

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: