Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:38:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A world without Politicians  (Read 497 times)
Heartbreakeren

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:34:36 AM

A world without politicians would just create more chaos, don't you think? It's like leaving kids at a candy store and all hell will break loose. Greedy people will just take what they can get. And for sure our environment will have all its resources destroyed/consumed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:35:11 AM

Most of the political systems in most of the countries are currupted. Government collect Taxes but in return we get very less advantages. There is a doubt about the knowledge of ministers too.

If we can introduce a common governing  system for the world without politicians I think it will be more friendly to the people. Government can be handled by group of people like this. That means same as what we do here in crypto. So there may be varities of ideas. Group of moderaters can pick the best ideas and apply them to the system. It will cut off the additional cost of maintaining ministers and will be more human friendly and real time updated.

I am unsure of the possible result. I am thinking that there would be no difference. Corruption will always be the problem with or without politicians because human being is naturally greedy.

What is more important right now is the things that the certain leader have done to its country no matter how corrupt that leader is. Being not corrupt can not also mean that they can spend the funds properly
Cryptotickerr

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

Most of the political systems in most of the countries are currupted. Government collect Taxes but in return we get very less advantages. There is a doubt about the knowledge of ministers too.

If we can introduce a common governing  system for the world without politicians I think it will be more friendly to the people. Government can be handled by group of people like this. That means same as what we do here in crypto. So there may be varities of ideas. Group of moderaters can pick the best ideas and apply them to the system. It will cut off the additional cost of maintaining ministers and will be more human friendly and real time updated.

Well, Ancient Greece used to have a system where ordinary people were allowed to vote and speak their mind. At the end of each term the people's council (elected by people themselves ) had the right to judge the ruler ( if the guy had made a mess of his job, he would be executed :-) I guess, this added to justice in the political system of the first democracy in Europe. Imagine that today's presidents would have to do the same - they would then take their duties with much more rsponsibility). As for the decientralized system governed by one government, I don't see it possible. Sounds more like a dystopy - agreeing here with the similar comments. Unfortunately, this world is corrupt and evil cannot be eliminated. One can't create a government that will be purely altruistic and take care of its  people. Don't think it's possible. All attemptsto achieve that have resulted into bloody revolutions, communism being the brightest example.
Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:50:40 PM

Politicians are the lesser evil, in principle you can change them, or any elected official, by casting a vote.
A world without politicians would be 100% run by secret services (even more than today), and then good luck getting rid of them!  Grin

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:43:22 PM

Definitely, politics is good but our politicians are bad. Because they only promise the society heaven and earth during campaigns buh turn it around when they are been voted for into a particular post. Therefore if we can get a Godly ones among them then I believe politics will be the best governing system.
I agree, even with a small community we still need to both for our Chairman and even staffs of Chairman is needed, but yeah, they are just good at first and just during with election then after that we are all nothing, they just get what they need to get and all of them are still corrupt , we even don't know those candidates but we still need to vote, I think it is better to have a long time campaigning before they enter they real position so that we may know who is better. At least, if that will happen most of them will do good for a long time and we will notice who are the good ones and not. At least we will not just saw the paper on their platform but also experience it. I think we need to have a new type of campaigning before voting. They need to do something good before entering a politics.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:44:59 PM

Less of them   and we want to see bank accounts for 10 years after they leave office plus they should be
on 50k and no more expenses payed for travel and what not no more perks..

And if any politician takes a bribe those that bribed and the politician should be in jail or hanged  Cheesy
just joking about the hanging but they should be in jail..

Then we can have TRUE DEMOCRACY ..
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:13:34 PM

When politicians get so much money they see no problems because why would they   remember they get
loads of monies they have no problems  Wink

So maybe if they get less then they will see the problems ..
Trapatonix

Activity: 207

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 02:42:08 PM

)))) My highpoints from https://www.ccn.com/will-bitcoin-vindicate-nobel-laureate-economist-friedrich-hayek/

1. Idea that  public institutions, such as the US Fed or the ECB, are the only expression of public interest is one of the greatest misconceptions.

Idea that money creation is the exclusive prerogative of sovereign “nation-states” is one of the greatest misconceptions.

2. In 1976,  F.A. Hayek – the 1974 Economics Nobel Prize winner (Austrian School of Economics) – wrote a pamphlet titled “Denationalisation of Money“, in which he foresaw the emergence of privately issued moneys which could compete among themselves and against the governments monopolies.

The governments monopolies prevent the discovery of better methods of satisfying a need for which a monopolist has no incentive.

3. The threat of competition from private monies imposes market discipline on any government that issues currency. If a central bank, for example, does not provide a sufficiently ‘good’ money, then it will have difficulties in implementing allocations. This may be the best feature of cryptocurrencies.
0ur0b0r0us

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:14:23 PM

The problem here is not the politicians. The problem here are the citizens. We (USA) have become very docile and only complain without making an intelligent move. The government, at one point in time, worked for us. They are supposed to work for us as they are technically our employees. So until we stand up for ourselves, fight for morality and say no to the negatives, we will be forever locked in a powerless spiral. We all need to remember that we are the ones who hold the power to change things.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:26:16 PM

Adam Kokesh for President

My Fellow Americans,

My name is Adam Kokesh and I’m running for Not-President of the United States with the Libertarian Party on the platform of the peaceful, responsible dissolution of the entire federal government. This is the revolution you’ve been waiting for.

To learn more about my platform, click here. To get involved, please join the conversation in our forums and sign up under your state.

To read the book that I started writing in jail for civil disobedience in Washington, DC, please click here. It explains how ethics can be applied consistently to politics to help humanity achieve a more peaceful, productive, and harmonious society.

I hope you’ll help us take this most critical first step towards a free and peaceful world by donating, volunteering, and telling everyone you can about FREEDOM!

Peace and love,

Read more at https://kokeshforpresident.com/.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Cryptotickerr

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:38:19 AM

My highpoints from https://www.ccn.com/will-bitcoin-vindicate-nobel-laureate-economist-friedrich-hayek/

1. Idea that  public institutions, such as the US Fed or the ECB, are the only expression of public interest is one of the greatest misconceptions.

Idea that money creation is the exclusive prerogative of sovereign “nation-states” is one of the greatest misconceptions.

2. In 1976,  F.A. Hayek – the 1974 Economics Nobel Prize winner (Austrian School of Economics) – wrote a pamphlet titled “Denationalisation of Money“, in which he foresaw the emergence of privately issued moneys which could compete among themselves and against the governments monopolies.

The governments monopolies prevent the discovery of better methods of satisfying a need for which a monopolist has no incentive.

3. The threat of competition from private monies imposes market discipline on any government that issues currency. If a central bank, for example, does not provide a sufficiently ‘good’ money, then it will have difficulties in implementing allocations. This may be the best feature of cryptocurrencies.

Hmm... sounds interesting. Especially the findings of Mr Hayek. Probably we are on the way to private monies' marketbut there are sitll some steps to be taken in this direction. So far FIAT retains its dominance in economics. BTC has certainly made huge progress but it can't yet oust FIAT.
techbill

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:38:51 PM

I mean what you proposed sounds exactly like politics. We're going to pick a small group of people. Don't you think that small group of people will be fighting for power also like current politicians? And those attracted to being in power try to be on top of the pile?
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:58:28 PM

This really a big canker to the world, some countries are at the mercies of their political government. Whiles the commoners struggle the so called politicians take advantage of them. It very sad but the issue is will this governing body you talk of be of different mindset of those politician you describe. I think, is about time all government structures set up and work irrespective whose government is in power so that they could all operate on all equal right and justice system.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
vrap.pm

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:51:20 PM

Choas and anarchy only works as an utopy. With no politicians, maybe a dangerous calss of rulers will appear and make our lifes even more difficult. I prefer not to try....
franz2

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:11:05 AM

A world without politics is a bad idea in my opinion, but a world without corrupt politicians will be lovely. Politics is one of the reasons that we are called civilized, but time comes that politics are being corrupt by the elected politicians that were supposed to be a leader for the community of his/her institution or constituents. The main problem will be the corruption, and corruption can kill even a strong civilization. People tend to go with the flow especially if the flow is the majority. So for me, politics is a great thing but if corruption comes with it, that's the time it will be bad. Tell me more about your ideas.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:42:47 AM

Definitely, politics is good but our politicians are bad. Because they only promise the society heaven and earth during campaigns buh turn it around when they are been voted for into a particular post. Therefore if we can get a Godly ones among them then I believe politics will be the best governing system.

Agreed. We need a government but more importantly, we need capable people to run it. Take a look at what mess our world is in. Our greedy leaders are being complacent about environmental issues and we are already paying for the consequences, even losing lives because of it.
khirul_i20

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:53:51 AM

Politicians without the world to run impossible after.The people of selected by the politicians. The country in politics. And the country in politics were not if the country in which the as used and through any rule.Gardehs bad not and country in proving was not. Agood politician have the quality to convince pepole about working of goverment in a country. Thinking about nation define a good politician.
zoom_rich

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:25:49 AM

Your idea should work in theory. I think that's how the United States started out. A group of people picked the ideas and applied a system. But I think the problem with that is that there's thousands of different parts of the government, things to look focus on, and so new departments, and now we're covering the whole world. For example the courts, that small group of people would not be able to handle the courts, cases, and still be knowledgeable/productive in thousands of other area. Eventually it's always going to end up in sectors who know more about their sector.
robertomk999

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:39:50 PM

You are talking about anarchy man. Many people wanted to create that world and they didn't succeed but still maybe it was too early for their time and maybe it will be happen but in the future and crypto will help with it.

And btw not everywhere government is corrupted. I am from Russia and corruption here is everywhere. If you have money in Russia you will never go to the court since all our courts are corrupted. So when I read that in Europe or in USA federal court cancel the decision of ruler of the country that really inspires me that the democracy is real and corruption can be eliminated(at least in federal level) at democratic countries!
Joseph_Bennett

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:16:56 PM

One option that could be considered is an electronic direct democracy (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-democracy). There are many different ideas about how this could be implemented. The general idea is that the people actually get the opportunity to make many more if not all decisions by vote. Since we are somewhat limited by current political systems, most attempts at this nowadays involve a person running for office promising to use this principle and allow the people to make the decisions through him. There are many challenges that arise in this though. It may be very hard to motive large numbers of people to regularly vote on issues. You would also have to implement advanced security measure to avoid falsification.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: