Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:37:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Task payment  (Read 196 times)
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:12:11 AM

I personally think you should try to contact the managers of those projects to know why they acted the way they did. Maybe your friends are new in the forum so might have failed in the rules and terms of the campaigns they participated. Anyway just be calm to resolve the issue, it can be resolved.

HOMT

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:22:52 AM

Each bounty has their different rule related to the job to complete, allocation, and also the payment model. There are some bounties that distribute the token immediately 1 month after the ICO. But, some more provide for the next and next payment system for the bounty hunter. We must know what happens to the bounty in order to realize what should do for the next.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:27:40 AM

I suggest to give negative trust to those scammers
This is the right step. give the trust a negative against him. It is already included in the fraud and if the left will, of course, do this more often. It is certainly very restless when making what we do does not comply with the fee agreement that we get.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:49:09 AM

This is a disaster or risk that must be borne by every bounty hunter, it is not easy to decide the bounty campaign will pay the participant. One of the main factors, if you want to follow bounty campaign, is to see managers who already have credibility in this forum. With a manager who has good credibility, 90% bounty hunter will get the tokens according to the original agreement.  I heard some cases yesterday as your friends feel, they do not pay for all the participant. The bounty campaign manager and the ICO project owner only make participant like a ping pong ball, they blame each other.
Zct2002

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:54:36 AM

Hi guys! I just want to know what to do when a bounty manager didn't pay us. The campaign that my friend participated in bounty campaign last year was totally finish last December and waited their payment until now but they don't received any payment for them and my another friend just earned an amount that are not exactly in their allocation they give like 44k rewards allocation but what they just received was only 10k rewards.

Should they ask for little help from other people or just leave it  alone? Thanks!
Usually bounty managers will only forward the spreadsheet to developers and the devs will be the one to pay. If developer will delay the payment of bounty then bounty manager could not do anything about it.
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:02:22 AM

It is not uncommon that the bounty manager changes rules in the middle or end of the campaign.
They have different excuses.
Generally speaking, we can do nothing.
fzavertuk

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:09:08 AM

I think it all goes to the fact that it is necessary to create an organization that will lead the rating of managers and which can be addressed with a complaint
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:09:17 AM

for me there's nothing else to do. even if you give an negative trust to the bounty managers. because why, BM are also working for the team developers to manage those people who joined the bounty program. if the developers run and wont give the bounty token the BM also wont received his payment. then next time if you see those developers developing another project dont join them it might be a scam again. that all you can do for now.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:31:46 AM

Maybe they will be paying you guys each month like the campaign that I know where they are paying the participants a percentage of their total earned tokens so that they can somehow maintain the price of their coin in the market and thus this will prevent bounty hunters from dumping their coin.

Just ask the bounty manager himself about your issue. Also, almost all campaigns have an "Issue form" where you can fill it up to let them know about your issue.
dekleni

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:26:59 AM

Hi guys! I just want to know what to do when a bounty manager didn't pay us. The campaign that my friend participated in bounty campaign last year was totally finish last December and waited their payment until now but they don't received any payment for them and my another friend just earned an amount that are not exactly in their allocation they give like 44k rewards allocation but what they just received was only 10k rewards.

Should they ask for little help from other people or just leave it  alone? Thanks!

I think you can find someone else who is cheated like you. with the power of your community can get a solution, it is very annoyed when your work is not in pay as stated
Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:52:14 AM

This is not a duty of bounty manager and this is purely responsible with ICO team. Hope that projects are scam ICO's and we cannot do anything if they didnt pay for us. Only thing is we have to choose the bounties which is most recognized one. Use below mentioned websites to find the best bounty campaigns. These websites are publishing good ICO's and we can do that ICO's bounty campaigns.
    www.icobench.com
    www.icotracker.com
    www.icodrops.com

Get the ideas from Cryptocurrency experts and Follow all the social media channels and join the telegram groups to know the updates. Then we can find a goof bounty campaigns to do.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:53:14 AM

I think you can find someone else who is cheated like you. with the power of your community can get a solution, it is very annoyed when your work is not in pay as stated
the only power that can do by the community is to bring the price down which is also lost for investors  if they will do that. This is only win situation for team member beacuse they already have funds and dont care anymore for the project.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
leland orser

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:55:46 AM

Then you should expose the bounty manager at the forum, and this irresponsible bounty manager should be banned from accepting the bounty thread.
But most of the time the high level bounty managers don't have this problem.

mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:01:13 AM

You should check the rules when they release bounty, check more information from participating members, check out the rating for the Bounty issuer information on bitcointalk.org! And more if you can!
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 06:51:21 AM

Sometimes people works so hard for a particular campaign still they dont get any payment and sufficient amount. it is a big truth of this crypto world. On the other hand many campaigns are genuine they give proper justice to the stake allocation. its depend to the campaign to campaign.

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:44:38 PM

It depends on the situation. If the dev team didn't pay the bounty manager, you can create a thread in meta about scam accusation on a certain project. If the dev team give the token to campaign manager and the manager didn't distribute the amount that is allocated to the participants, the campaign manager should be reported to admins so they can  get a negative trust and they will have a hard time to get a new  campaign again.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:08:20 AM

Best to contact the projects administration or support if you can't resolve the issue with whoever was managing the campaign

Sometimes rates of pay are changed during a campaign but if the spreadsheet calculation at the end was for 44,000 and you kept a copy of that then you could discuss that with the team directly

Always keep a copy of all communications, reports and final results

TXCEO

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:49:39 AM

There is nothing you can do. You can only post complaints to them at most places where there are many people, because the bounty mission itself is an unstable thing! There is no effective supervision!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: