Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:39:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How should I start?  (Read 598 times)
BarryBomb

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:06:07 AM

I got started with Udemy courses followed by a lot of reading and youtube tutorials before getting started with real money
trueman1

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:47:03 PM

I highly recommend buying a hardware wallet like trezor or ledger nano s.

money on exchanges are not yours and the exchange can frees your money at any giving time to many strange reasons

keeping your wallet private keys is the only way to be in cryptos.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:10:45 PM

Before investing read about bitcoin, bitcoin don't have a fix value and some website are scam. Learn more about it so you wont loss your money. Once you lost it, it wont come back.
True, first rule is to get to know as much as he can about bitcoin or anyother alt, without knowledge it is impossible to do anything including investing or trading.

Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:30:11 PM

im new to crypto, im wondering if i take $2k out as a initial amount to try the trading? or get to prepare more first?

You should wait and keep watching the price of bitcoin for 1-2 months so you can be familiar with the pump and dump price . Here are the biggest volatility of a coin i have ever seen
You should risk just few bucks than 2k usd
CryptAssist

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:06:19 PM

Not trading advice but thinking what i would would do in your shoes. I would wait for a sudden crash and try to buy towards the bottom. Then just hodl and sell at a reasonable profit. Many people prefer to buy some, every time it dips.
Gefaustina

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:44:17 PM

How can one know the best Altcoins to invest in as a beginner?
Quesito

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:01:04 PM

You are new and that means you have no idea no experience and you are starting bitcointalk zero or a little knowledge.Mate you need to study and learn first to be able to know the first step in investing.
wiwi24680 (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:38:10 AM

what does you guys mainly research about and do daily research on? any special or popular website?
Do you guys also join other social medias like reddit or any other for exchanging ideas?

I had realised many new knowledge these days and i found crypto is fun!
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:09:01 AM

My personal opinion is you should start with Bounty campaign and free Airdrop. I think trading is risky for new guys.
Teejayyy

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:55:51 AM

I dont really get the question.....but yes 2k is enough to begin with if that's what you are asking
yasuo301097

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:39:44 PM

My friend started to trading since 2017 with 100$ . Now he has 9 btc
JostikSSS

Activity: 73
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:34:37 PM

You can start at any time in this crypto world, but my advice is to understand the crypto currency and read more and watch video reviews of experienced people. You will have an understanding of what it is read the terms and abstracts, it will be easier to trade and invest.
Bilal Ijaz

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:42:11 PM

Basically, you’re opening a position that will increase in value as the cryptocurrency of your choice enhances its price, but will lose a part of your investment if a sudden price drop happens.
It is a smart and user friendly way to easily invest in many of the most famous and promising crypto coins, with a chance to liquidate your assets in an instant.
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:01:13 PM

It very risky to going trading without better knowledge. It will a path loos your money. Is suggest learn about cryptocurrency market and its behaviour before trading. 2k investment is more than enough to start trading. While learning trading does a research about the ICO investment. I personally believe ICO invest more profitable than trading(But you have to find the good ICOs.) all the best for your crypto journey

Bajurit

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:33:56 AM

As a new person in the crypto world may be very risky if spending a lot of money for my own trading will definitely think again, much to learn before doing it
Qrabs

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 04:03:58 AM

Of course, first you need to study the market, find promising projects and only then invest. But even In this case there is no guarantee that you will make a profit. If $ 2000 for you is a small amount, you can try.
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:16:38 AM

im new to crypto, im wondering if i take $2k out as a initial amount to try the trading? or get to prepare more first?
before you think how you can start and what amount you want to i vrst kindly read and give your self knowledge about coins/tokens/Ico if they have potential and if your investment is for short term and longterm. Any amount is Good enough to get a profit as long you knoe ehat your doing. And br patient thatd ehat needed for trading. Dont waste your effort and read first in this forum Smiley

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
meowskie

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:00:15 AM

Try to divide it bro, 1k for investment and 1k for trading. And try to join campaign so you can earn more bitcoin. Just Read the thread know more about bitcoin.
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:30:33 AM

You can actually divide it into two $1k for trading and the other $1k is for investing altcoins. But doing this kind of stuff is very risky and the most problem of it is you are a newbie, all i can is you must read first and try to review the important information on how make this things out not perfectly but definitely you can gain much more if you have enough knowledge about what you are going to do.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:35:14 PM

You can start with the lowest possible amount and I would recommend you to invest your time before investing your money and try to understand the market behaviour and develop your own strategies based on your own research instead of blindly rely on others opinion. As far as I know, practical knowledge is the best way to learn how to trade, it helps you to understand the possibilities and adapt your strategies in that direction which yields high returns.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: