Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:47:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]- BITDRIVE - WORLD’S FIRST BLOCKCHAIN BASED RIDESHARING PLATFORM  (Read 1015 times)
Ibrahimmy6969

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:35:25 PM

i see a good future of this project, gluck and i wish this projec t a big success in the near future. I will consider to invest in it
teoco162

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:55:14 PM

hard to admit that i dont know much about this project ,its new for me, but im willing learn all about  BITDRIVE project and on it rigth now. goodluck to this project and wishing all the best of your team. goodluck dev
William1978

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:39:39 PM

this project have lots of potentials. count my support thru sharing and posting on my social media accounts. i wish this project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev.
Basterian7789

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:01:38 AM

I'm just wondering why the thread is so quiet? Seems like there are only few members knew this awesome project. Dev, it seems that you need some advertisement or promotional campaign to spread awareness about this project. This kind of project will surely hit the crypto market once available but at the start, you really need to spread the information and promote your project
FJan

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:11:56 AM

Good thinking implementing this ever-growing trend into transportation.
Freddie197

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:38:54 AM

This platform is amazing .One of the best ico for investments.The plan you  have gathered in you whitepaper  are all very  interesting .Im glad that i add this project in my lists to be part .Cant wait the app for beta testing.The roadmap is very informative.This kind of project is great to spread and share with my friends and we have to create crowd for the popularity of this project.
Isaac45

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:51:57 AM

Hello good day admin/developers, will there be a live chat/support on the application itself and what would be the languages that will be available on the application?
Max79

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:09:27 AM

Hello! I already read the whitepaper and somehow it seems its purpose is quite significant. It can help many drivers especially to the new technology and system of BITDRIVE. But I think I just missed to read it, as what we  all know, there are still people specifically drivers, who are unknowledgeable about bitcoin, the cryprocurrency as a whole. Does it mean there will also be a private tutorial or seminar for them to enable them to know more? For those drivers?
jude0911

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:44:00 AM

Looks promising indeed, as they say their team is dedicated to have their application a driverless car ready. Was wondering how could it be? Would it be like me not having to go to the parking lot to get my car?
Teddy1968

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:08:37 AM

I did some website checking and I can say that the appearance looks well thought , very informative and detailed  the team showed on the site looks real and they really had their picture one by one just to assure that it is all real . The roadmap on the site are good to follow as well and it will make the bitdrive to become an exclusive token once everything listed there was followed . Wish you the best and i will follow your future projects .
JakeJake99

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:36:36 AM

Will this be an Uber look alike or competitor? Because the idea is somewhat similar to those rideshare applications, the only difference is the mode of payment where BITDRIVE can accept fiat and has their own tokens to serve as payment while Uber only accepts fiat money?
ArloArlo

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:48:15 AM

Will this be an Uber look alike or competitor? Because the idea is somewhat similar to those rideshare applications, the only difference is the mode of payment where BITDRIVE can accept fiat and has their own tokens to serve as payment while Uber only accepts fiat money?

Based on my what I understand in the white paper, as what I read, It is a competitor of UBER. Somehow one of its goals is to eliminate the UBER because if its negative characteristics in terms of transportation perspective, example is its uncheap or expensive for those customers of transportation application scheme. But it will be for a long term plan. There are such things needed to be done. Let us help its goal through supporting. More power to the team! To the moon!
Jaxon1234

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:11:27 AM

I think that was what I'd read in the white paper. I just want to recommend something. Since BITDRIVE will yet to enter the market, proper marketing should be applied for the general public. Since you said its community driven, the community itself, or the stakeholders first of BITDRIVE will be knoledgeable about what is the blockchain, the cryptocurrencies, because one type of payment is the token itself. But without prior knowledge for these people about cryptocurrency and its potential, they will think its a scam or what kind of payment is this?. So the best way to eliminate these risks is to make them open their minds and properly explained to them. These stakeholders will surely help the BITDRIVE team to succeed in the future and have a place in the market share of this field of industry.
Leonon9876

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:29:12 AM

This is a project that has the prospect of growing into a big company since it makes it easier for individuals to have a stake in an industry that is just starting to grow; though there will be challenges along the way i.e Government regulations, human indiscipline, etc. but with the set of team working on bitdrive, the project will overcome these challenges and achieve the roadmap.
Charleseses

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:52:41 AM

very interesting project that you prepare. hopefully this project will be successful, sir. and hopefully will be crowded in the market.
Frederick123

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:11:00 AM

I like the idea of this project. So you rent your car. What about insurance? How the insurance will cover the car in case of an accident where the owner doesn't drive it?
RoryRoryRory3

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:31:36 AM

Bitdrive being a car sharing Platform will be beneficial for both future Bitdrive users and Vehicle owners who will decide to let their personally owned vehicle be rented under this platform. This provide easy accessibility on hiring a car for your special or typical journey. This also ensures safety and assurance to all service user that they will be able to reach their destination smoothly and hassle free. The idea of placing safety features to the vehicles thru current available technological advancement could also put the vehicle owners as well as the passengers at ease every time the use the said service. More power to all the personnel behind this idea
arthur0808

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:52:07 AM

Number of cars is growing, what is bad for environment, car manufactures are looking for different way of running the engine. Nowadays every car producer is obligate to reduce emission of CO2, they provide hybrid and electric cars, but this are manufactures solutions to reduce emission CO2, they wish that the marketplace will still expand. On the other hand, people love cars, they like to travel, ownership of one of them gives the feeling of freedom.
DexterOscar0

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:12:24 AM

It's like fresh air for drivers, with this project all bioses feel the benefits. I hope this will go well and hopefully be the inspiration of many people.
issac1209

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:35:59 AM

I feel a different atmosphere when visiting the Official Website, it seems there is a spirit and a clear future. I hope this will be good. and my little suggestion for you to add bounty in telegram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: