Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:35:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]- BITDRIVE - WORLD’S FIRST BLOCKCHAIN BASED RIDESHARING PLATFORM  (Read 1011 times)
Tiamel

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:42:56 PM

Sounds good!)But I do not really understand how the withdrawal of funds from the platform will be realized?
Yes, I'm also interested in this issue, I would like to know if I want to withdraw funds from the platform - will I be able to convert them into dollars and withdraw to a purse
BERgAMOT_BEHgEMOT

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:58:45 PM

Your project looks impressive, and white paper is promising! In which countries do you already work?
bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:46:12 AM

An interesting app from Bitdrive. applications like this are needed by everyone in today's technology era, this great project will provide solutions for real-time urgent problems. Good luck
vlachep

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:00:48 PM

Interesting application from Bitdrive.Good luck with your project!   Thank you for your project!
sshiddiq67

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:30:16 PM

Bitdrive - A first of its kind Specialized Blockchainbased Ridesharing Service.
Bitdrive is made by a team of highly specialized IT professionals who have thoroughly reviewed and analyzed the ridesharing economy.
chamika888

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:49:05 AM

The interesting thing is Bitdrive is a platform for communication in the organization of trips between the driver and the passenger without intermediaries. In contrast to existing similar apps (e.g., Uber) Bitdrive offers no Commission for conducting transactions all over the globe and reliable protection of user's confidential information, including organized trips. hope they will resolve this. The launch of the full version of the platform is scheduled for the 2nd quarter of 2019 worldwide with the availability of the project for the Api platform.
Basion

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:19:10 AM

I like your project. The idea is very interesting and if you really succeed in realizing your plans, then I think it will be cool.
tuansemazi

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:29:04 AM

Bitdrive will be an instant platform, completely safe and extremely user friendly. Bitdrive is the perfect foundation for ensuring the safety of personal data of both driver and rider, as no one has access to any such data without the express consent of Owner. I believe the Bitdrive will break this industry.
JordanCa

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:40:29 AM

I am check in white paper on your plan, It's actually nice! Credible idea, really good business, spotless job.
Suharjo

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:14:03 AM

a great project created by experienced and professional people, aims to provide convenience and comfort to transport. I believe with the success of BitDrive, but it needs more innovation and promotion.
rokunichi

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:36:14 AM

This is a very nice plan with potential!
Riveting project, attentive approach, blameless activity!
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:50:00 PM

Your project is of interest and with good implementation and correctly chosen marketing strategy you will have many customers. Tell me, do you have a prototype application or an MVP version? Now investors are not willing to invest in an idea.
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:15:52 AM

does anyone know so far how the results of the Fund that has been collected? because in the results tell me sure will encourage the interest of investors to join in this project.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
riouspro6868

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:35:24 AM

Could you check my wallet, please? Is that compatible for token purchases? ☺️ I use TransCrypt
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:27:20 AM

so far I have seen a lot of people who provide support and good comments about this project. and hopefully with a lot of people that support this project could make a team far more excited again in developing the project.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:55:48 AM

so far I have seen a lot of people who provide support and good comments about this project. and hopefully with a lot of people that support this project could make a team far more excited again in developing the project.
with a lot of people who provide support to the project, this indicates that the project is indeed a very nice and decent supported. and I hope this project can be a great success and can give results that do not disappoint.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:56:19 AM

I am also proud of the good things of this project, with all of this the team will work with enthusiasm and provide satisfactory results for the future of this project, we will always look forward to good news from the team for this project.
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:32:57 AM

Transportation services are needed for daily mobility, with just one application from Bitdrive, we will be facilitated in order to travel and travel services flexible vehicles can use digital money or fiat. In addition there are interesting offers offered for this project such as ease of users in transport and also high profits for drivers and many other interesting offers presented in this project, then this can be the main attraction for the project to succeed and achieve hard cap 500juta BTD. With the long-lived ICO, ending until September 30, 2018, there are still many promotional opportunities that can be done by the team to sell the tokens offered.

squrpan

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:27:49 AM

Transportation services are needed for daily mobility, with just one application from Bitdrive, we will be facilitated in order to travel and travel services flexible vehicles can use digital money or fiat. In addition there are interesting offers offered for this project such as ease of users in transport and also high profits for drivers and many other interesting offers presented in this project, then this can be the main attraction for the project to succeed and achieve hard cap 500juta BTD. With the long-lived ICO, ending until September 30, 2018, there are still many promotional opportunities that can be done by the team to sell the tokens offered.

ICO is still long and I am convinced that this project will be able to raise everything possible and hopefully the target can be achieved because I believe the team will promote projects with as attractive as possible.
bimboy1

Activity: 133
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:01:19 PM

with his BITDRIVE in the listed tracks ICO increasingly made investors believe a quality project ICO this one so they dare to invest in BITDRIVE, because they also have the very concept of helping all people who want to need the vehicle
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: