Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:10:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Send ETH to receive bounty token!  (Read 660 times)
Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:21:04 AM

Hello if any body or bounty manager ask you to send ETH before he will reward you for the bounty token it is a pure scam. If you participated in any bounty it means that you work for them to make a successful ICO and your work should be pay for and not that they ask you to send ETH.
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:23:41 AM

Recent on-board bounty programs find ways to limit the reward for the bounty hunter
- They asked for KYC after a few days and only announced it after the bounty program ended. These projects are increasing -> Should be announced from the beginning for the bounty hunter.
- Especially recently some projects have requested to send their ETH to receive tokens such as CIBUS, Betex ... These projects are managed by extremely prestigious managers such as needmoney .. -> This is not Acceptable and infuriating for all bounty hunters (there are those they just received ~ $ 10 but the fee they had to send ~ $ 4)
  I find this to be unacceptable and create a bad precedent for forum projects. We have to speak up to protect the rights and efforts of the forum members

I think this is one step to reduce multiple accounts for the bounty hunters,
and KYC one of the right steps
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:25:55 AM

Hello if any body or bounty manager ask you to send ETH before he will reward you for the bounty token it is a pure scam. If you participated in any bounty it means that you work for them to make a successful ICO and your work should be pay for and not that they ask you to send ETH. Be very careful in the type of people you idea with scammer are now many in bounty now.
jurgen444

Activity: 134
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:18:20 PM

One of my bounty project asked participants to pay eth, to 'protect' from bots. For me it is simple cheating. I am not going to pay for my own work. And also it is a big red flag. According to my experience i will never pay for airdrops and bounty.
Right, never pay eth to receive bounty token because it's a bad sign.
remember the cibus, and now the coin is dead.  Embarrassed

spcae to rent
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:22:27 PM

I agree not to accept the campaign to send eth to receive the bonus, it is unreasonable.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:47:47 PM

KYC is protection from multi-accounts, if you can prove your identity, and others can not, then you will get more payments!

I agree but they should announce when the bounty starts not at the end. There are people who do not like it

this happened to many ICO project, this is not the managers fault.
The KYC request must be done on the website of the project.
i dont like KYC but i just make them just to earn.

But sending ETH to get the bounty? this will never happen.
Nazarov

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:21:23 PM

Bounties that require ETH for you to receive your reward are skam.Check if the ETH is actually requested by the developers themselves.

tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:48:23 AM

KYC is protection from multi-accounts, if you can prove your identity, and others can not, then you will get more payments!
I do not see it as you think, many bounty hunters do not pass kyc but their money is not divided for those who pass the kyc. It is managed by bounty manager that can keep airdrop or other bounty programs. I think the bounty should be kyc before the start, the hunters pass the kyc will earn more.
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:06:18 AM

Change the terms of the bounty after the end of the company I think is wrong.

All conditions must be announced at the time of the start of the company and the changes should be based on the opinion of the bounty members

Require ETH is fraud Angry
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:20:14 AM

I have not encountered bounties with KYC so far. I thin having KYC in the campaign is a good thing, since a lot of people are being enticed by the popularization of cryptocurrency and how would they be able to earn more from it. One factor that the project managers is looking at is to prevent Multiple accounts. Most hunters do this to earn more than the usual especially if token is giving giving big rewards on its allocation or if the project has potentials.
Rafif000

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:36:05 PM

it sucks if kyc is announced after bounty is done but if previously announced it is very good because to avoid multiple accounts,and to request delivery eth i have never experienced but I think that's a bit of an exaggeration because it tends to fraud so we should be more careful.
mcrey11

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:39:46 PM

KYC is the main problem of bounty joiners, rampant issues of multiple accounts or fake accounts. That's why they KYC was implemented.
It's hard to determine also because they just implement it at the bottom of the ICO ending.
bitcoluck

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:46:19 PM

KYC is the main problem of bounty joiners, rampant issues of multiple accounts or fake accounts. That's why they KYC was implemented.
It's hard to determine also because they just implement it at the bottom of the ICO ending.
No, lot of bounties has advised their participants to do KYC since bounty started. There are also lot of people using fake KYC document to hide their real ID.
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:53:36 PM

This is true, but at least we should be informed at the beginning so those who are not comfortable giving their information would not waste time on the bounties.

I've had an experience of this. I participated in a bounty campaign and was asked to submit my KYC details before they could pay me. This is very bad and sad as I could not give out my details. Something surely needs to be done.

[Frederick]

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:19:15 PM

KYC should be announce if they need it on the very first date they release the bounty program for everyone, because you know I am one of the person who don't want to verify my accounts by giving your private information just to join a bounty.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:14:15 PM

If a  bounty campaign told the participants that they should send ethereum first to recieve thier tokens well definitely a scam.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:35:08 PM

i'm actually ok with kyc if it's a large sum, and if i intend to be a productive member of the particular project community, but it seems to be a bit counterproductive for bountie hunters with small rewards ~<$30, maybe there shd be a tiering system.
Maldini07

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:06:34 PM

for me too risk pay eth to get token bounty reward, assumed it is not a scam, but whether later his token will have a good value. is not that by joining the bounty program  tantamount we helping them to promote their project, but if pay for is just the same as we follow their private sale
KirunBarber

Activity: 567
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:28:02 PM

for me the KYC system does not matter, I am personally very enthusiastic about this new rule. and about the redemption of the gift of payment I think this is very relevant, what we get as a bounty hunter is proportional to our hard work. if we work really well will get the right rewards ..
let's impro

ve our performance ...

▄▄▄        2LOCAL       |   Sustainability and Prosperity   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  SERNVI SES  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN OUR "Initial Exchange Offering"(IEO)   ███ ▌       ███||
|   WEB SITE  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
Always AL

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:43:53 PM

Projects requesting verification of KYC is still very reasonable as long as the identity bitcoiner awake, but if there is a manager who asked to send a number of ETH in question and make a bitcoiner be in doubt of the truth of the project
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: