Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:35:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Send ETH to receive bounty token!  (Read 660 times)
Apple4myCat

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:09:05 PM

many these are just alibi not to pay everybody in the bounty pool. a legitimate bounty program should announce all the requirements upfront  and should refuse to accept the work from those who are ineligible
aonfons (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:06:08 AM

One of my bounty project asked participants to pay eth, to 'protect' from bots. For me it is simple cheating. I am not going to pay for my own work. And also it is a big red flag. According to my experience i will never pay for airdrops and bounty.
Right, never pay eth to receive bounty token because it's a bad sign.
remember the cibus, and now the coin is dead.  Embarrassed

haha, yes it was dead. Betex has reduced 50% of its members on their telegrams. Losing the trust of the community is very important, the bounty hunters are also mostly investors of the project.
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:55:34 AM

KYC is protection from multi-accounts, if you can prove your identity, and others can not, then you will get more payments!

I agree with the existence of kyc, this is to prevent the cheaters playing with multiple accounts but who annoyed sometimes they announced at the last ICO
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:28:05 AM

KYC is protection from multi-accounts, if you can prove your identity, and others can not, then you will get more payments!

I agree but they should announce when the bounty starts not at the end. There are people who do not like it
I buy your thought. KYC should be a part of the bounty registration process. Most of the hunters miss out when KYC is requested at the end of bounty campaign. It is assumed that such are fake accounts but that is not totally true.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:35:05 AM

I agree but they should announce when the bounty starts not at the end. There are people who do not like it
I buy your thought. KYC should be a part of the bounty registration process. Most of the hunters miss out when KYC is requested at the end of bounty campaign. It is assumed that such are fake accounts but that is not totally true.
Well if you can't provide any legit KYC in every account, it will consider those account a fake one or a abuse one. They need to make sure that most of the token in every bounty will not go to one person only, just to avoid the manipulation of altcoin value.
aonfons (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:12:48 AM

Most of the bounty hunters do about 20-50 projects, many do not remember to go to review projects have ended =))
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:04:58 AM

that would be a bad sign for me. i would not get involved in that and not send any amount of ethereum.

i would rather give up the token.
Abdul Wafi

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:33:42 PM

very unnatural if we have to pay just to get this token does not make sense where we are in following every project want to get paid not vice versa, with there kyc is very difficult to do it in add again to get token participants have to pay with eth, it is ironic
Danu26

Activity: 273

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:08:48 PM

very unnatural if we have to pay just to get this token does not make sense where we are in following every project want to get paid not vice versa, with there kyc is very difficult to do it in add again to get token participants have to pay with eth, it is ironic
really dev, it's not fair for prize hunters. they have to pay first for their hard work. because bounty hunters follow 20 - 30 projects to earn an income. if this is in demand all kyc it will be very difficult for them to do it.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:15:19 PM

will all bounty be treated like that? I guess why bounty participation should pay to take the prize?
yazman

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:58:46 PM

I agree not to accept the campaign to send eth to receive the bonus, it is unreasonable.
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:02:23 PM

Recent on-board bounty programs find ways to limit the reward for the bounty hunter
- They asked for KYC after a few days and only announced it after the bounty program ended. These projects are increasing -> Should be announced from the beginning for the bounty hunter.
- Especially recently some projects have requested to send their ETH to receive tokens such as CIBUS, Betex ... These projects are managed by extremely prestigious managers such as needmoney .. -> This is not Acceptable and infuriating for all bounty hunters (there are those they just received ~ $ 10 but the fee they had to send ~ $ 4)
  I find this to be unacceptable and create a bad precedent for forum projects. We have to speak up to protect the rights and efforts of the forum members

That's right thar Cibus asked us to pay transfer fee for bounty tokens (I did it).
I hated that, but the fee wasn't as high as you say, I "just" transfered 0.0003 ETH ... and that's already too much.

Another project asked bounty hunters to buy tokens (0,1 ETH) before to receive their earnings!!! It sounds a lot like SCAM... the project is FIANCIA. They asked it when campaign was already 80% done.
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:03:31 PM

I will not join in pursuing a reward if a project asks for donations regardless of the amount. like my past experience following a project that will reward me after donation is ultimately a scame project
aonfons (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:35:45 AM

Recent on-board bounty programs find ways to limit the reward for the bounty hunter
- They asked for KYC after a few days and only announced it after the bounty program ended. These projects are increasing -> Should be announced from the beginning for the bounty hunter.
- Especially recently some projects have requested to send their ETH to receive tokens such as CIBUS, Betex ... These projects are managed by extremely prestigious managers such as needmoney .. -> This is not Acceptable and infuriating for all bounty hunters (there are those they just received ~ $ 10 but the fee they had to send ~ $ 4)
  I find this to be unacceptable and create a bad precedent for forum projects. We have to speak up to protect the rights and efforts of the forum members

That's right thar Cibus asked us to pay transfer fee for bounty tokens (I did it).
I hated that, but the fee wasn't as high as you say, I "just" transfered 0.0003 ETH ... and that's already too much.

Another project asked bounty hunters to buy tokens (0,1 ETH) before to receive their earnings!!! It sounds a lot like SCAM... the project is FIANCIA. They asked it when campaign was already 80% done.

The bounty hunter sent ETH to them is not much. It is difficult to choose if you follow the project from scratch and receive a token of $ 500-1000
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:39:07 AM

That is a big lie. A legit bounty project will not ask for donation for them to release your bounty tokens. This doings are scam attempt. Better to stay away on this kinds of program.

indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:59:02 AM

for me too risk pay eth to get token bounty reward, assumed it is not a scam, but whether later his token will have a good value. is not that by joining the bounty program  tantamount we helping them to promote their project, but if pay for is just the same as we follow their private sale

I agree with you, we here the bounti hunter help to market their projects.

although in a small amount to send Eth to get a reward, for me this is not good for a bounti project.

while for KYC, I think it is necessary to do for a bounti project to maintain sportsmanship in bounti campaign
Metamorps

Activity: 220
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:59:34 AM

I think they might do that to prevent the entry of participants who register with multiple accounts. and it seems to work. only the less good is the eth amount that must be sent too much if it is compared with the amount of reward that will be obtained. what TS said that bounty participants receive approximately just $ 10 and have to send $ 4 is a fact. Grin
LMAO

❐ Zeex  ❐
████ Crypto to product ████
█▄▄   No fiat , No fees  ▄▄█
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:23:42 PM

That's bad aft a period of handcraft the single colloquy that you comprehend is you would not excite whatever disc this is emphatically actionable bewitching leaf of the community aft behavior something what they unreal us to do. that's reason i always inquired when connection charity whether KYC is missed to excite the stakes.
mayokaren

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:49:03 PM

Sending ETH first before we get the reward token is not good to us being a bounty hunter. I hope that I will not encounter that type of project. Why we need to shoulder the gas?
darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:03:36 PM

Just share the experience, do not be too confident with the bounty that requires the bounty hunters to send ETH to receive the rewards, even if it is for any sensible reason. For example CIBUS, it's just a scam project. But to provide KYC data I do not think it's a problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: