Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:15:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Send ETH to receive bounty token!  (Read 660 times)
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:07:24 PM

Change the rules of the bounty company's after its completion - this is fraud. All rules must be known before the start of the bounty.

KYC is good for projects and bounty hunters. But this should be reported immediately
PG13

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:14:48 PM

KYC is protection from multi-accounts, if you can prove your identity, and others can not, then you will get more payments!

I agree but they should announce when the bounty starts not at the end. There are people who do not like it
Yeah I have experienced that, after the calculation of all stakes and we were about to wait for the distributions of our token. The bounty manager requested us to fill-up the form for the KYC which I surprised. Anyway, doing KYC has advantage to a legit bounty hunter but the bounty manager should advise that at the start of the bounty to make it clear to the participants.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:18:38 PM

I don't understand is project ICO is not able to pay a fee inquiry to gifts participants bounty? successful project but not able to issue a fee send of 1 ETH or $ 400? this is very funny.
ilnick

Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:29:49 PM

Send ETH to get a token bonus. - This is a fraud now. Those who do this want to play on the greed and stupidity of ordinary people.
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 01:37:18 PM

I will stop or leave the bounty. it is very harmful. should I pay my gift? I work for the project and I should accept the results of my work.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 01:39:00 PM

Recent on-board bounty programs find ways to limit the reward for the bounty hunter
- They asked for KYC after a few days and only announced it after the bounty program ended. These projects are increasing -> Should be announced from the beginning for the bounty hunter.
- Especially recently some projects have requested to send their ETH to receive tokens such as CIBUS, Betex ... These projects are managed by extremely prestigious managers such as needmoney .. -> This is not Acceptable and infuriating for all bounty hunters (there are those they just received ~ $ 10 but the fee they had to send ~ $ 4)
  I find this to be unacceptable and create a bad precedent for forum projects. We have to speak up to protect the rights and efforts of the forum members

For the KYC we simply have to get used to it, because all projects (or most of them) will ask to do it in the future.

For the second point, I think it's ridiculous. If a project doesn't even have (or is not willing to spend) the few ether for the transactions to pay the bounty hunters - and, we must remember bounty hunters are paid only AFTER the ICO is finished, so only after all all the funds are raised - is simply a ridiculous project, in my opinion. If the team behind is honest, they should say this at the beginning, so that you can stay away from that project as much as possible  Wink
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:02:53 PM

Some Bounty Campaign need the participants send some Gas fee to withdraw token in their platform, it is normal. Please carefully check the bounty is legit or scam before do this action

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:46:21 AM

I strongly agree to pay bounty participants using ethereum to avoid the token dump price after the token list on the exchange and I think it is more attractive to investors
tanjilrifat

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:28:47 AM

it is compared with the amount of reward that will be obtained. All rules must be known before the start of the bounty.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:57:24 AM

I strongly agree to pay bounty participants using ethereum to avoid the token dump price after the token list on the exchange and I think it is more attractive to investors
That is a good option but they usually don't like it. Many projects rewarded thousands of ETH and all through the tokens but the value is actually much lower.  They have thought up the maximum benefit and that is why it is not applied.
Sermihal

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:10:32 PM

I don't like it when they change the rules of participation in the bounty. Some managers ask to take a course at the end of the bounty. It is better to write initially what you need to pass.
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:54:59 PM

Why they asked for ethereum. We work hard to promote their campaign. So they need to give us what we deserve. Without any asking to send them ethereum.

Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:19:03 PM

Really normal looking, IKO always send the token to the purse themselves. And never ask to Prelate Etherium, thou would have to pay for gas
shixiu

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:35:32 PM

When this happens, it is necessary to consider whether the value of this bounty item is untrustworthy. .
I mean, the important steps such as the KYC's proposal at the end are not reasonable, or that this bounty activity is rushed, and their purpose may not be as simple as it seems.
If they just want to ensure that the participants are real people, announce them at the beginning.
Ninjacointop

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:30:43 PM

KYC at the end of the bounty isn't very positive. On the other hand I understand that many projects are officially registered and they are obliged to submit information about investors to regulators. Bounty hunters are also considered as investors. Very often the team completes the official registration after the start of the bounty campaign bounty and itself doesn't know that they will need to conduct the KYC in the end
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:16:36 AM

KYC is protection from multi-accounts, if you can prove your identity, and others can not, then you will get more payments!
KYC is not for fighting multi-accounts, but for compliance with the laws of many countries. There is nothing difficult to go into dark-net and buy there copies of documents
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 06:34:19 AM

i think when it need to  send ethereum to receive bounty, there is an immediate suspicion of fraud. When I participated in one campaign, I needed to send ether to get bounty tokens - but I did not do it. Has anyone really sent ethereum and have received a bounty after?

aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:30:31 AM

I've met this situation while trying to withdraw TokenGo tokens from the cabinet. It is a must to send ETH to cover transaction fees. That's not such a big deal honestly but it certainly damages the reputation of the company to my mind. Such serious project could take of such details.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:47:30 AM

Incase anyone asking you to send the transaction fee to send your bounty rewards then this will be a scam,they actually giving us money so it is not fair to ask some money to end our money.This mostly happens with airdrop campaigns so don't be such an idiot and don't waste time on promoting that kond of shady projects.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Adedbum

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:22:27 AM

Send ETH to receive bounty token this is a total scam although I have come across the issue several time what I always do is to leave their reward to them so far they can get more ETH from it. I can never give my ETH to receive any bounty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: