Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:56:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hashra.com - CCBMC 230 GH/S Bitcoin Miner, legit?  (Read 11268 times)
ninjaboon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 05:45:33 AM

Just found this site since the guy who owns it tried to join our FB group, so legit or scammer?

hashra.com - CCBMC 230 GH/S Bitcoin Miner,
http://hashra.com/ccbmc-230-gh-s-bitcoin-miner/

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:08:40 AM

looks like the avy2 boxes, now if the seller is legit...who knows..
That 290GH claim is bs.... thats on the 5s measurement and the rig only been on for freakin 3minutes.
1500mhz on avy2 is like 240-250GH/s I believe...

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
aerobatic

Activity: 702
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:12:44 AM

Just found this site since the guy who owns it tried to join our FB group, so legit or scammer?

same address, in london...

http://www.londonpresence.com/contact-us/
mxz280

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:27:17 PM

Cheater。
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=375417.0
ninjaboon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 02:03:31 AM

so many scammers around. its terrible.

Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:07:50 AM

Hat's off for the memorable and brandable name. Evokes memeories of He-Man and She-Ra!

By the powers of Greyskull! Wink

I thought they were making a film of that?...

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
StevenJ

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:22:49 AM

Good to see that people are doing their homework, but yes we are Legit.
Just got ourselves up and running in the last few days... three guys in London, all of us had enough with the amount of bs with getting miners etc so to cut a long story short that's how HASHRA came into being....

One of us "John" is the guy with the contacts in China / Hong Kong.
StevenJ

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:38:57 AM

same address, in london...

http://www.londonpresence.com/contact-us/

Your right, this is just the registered address that our accountant used to set up the company through a formation company (through companiesmadesimple.com). In the UK you have to set up a registered company address when you register with Companies House.

At the moment we are operating from our homes, in London. Not ideal and we are looking for a small industrial unit in London right now. The plan is to provide a service where people can come and collect from us and we maybe offer a repair/parts service too.
Right now we are ok as we are shipping direct from Hong Kong to customers, we are not storing anything in London.

We had the choice of putting one of our home address's as the company address or set up a registered address, as you can imagine non of us jumped at the choice of having our home address all over the www.

Its all completely legal and above board, Lots of companies do this. I know that address we are currently using is home to hundreds of companies some well known companies too.

Please feel free to get in touch if you have any further questions.
StevenJ

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:57:24 AM

looks like the avy2 boxes, now if the seller is legit...who knows..
That 290GH claim is bs.... thats on the 5s measurement and the rig only been on for freakin 3minutes.
1500mhz on avy2 is like 240-250GH/s I believe...

290GH BS? Well yes, it can get to 290 but no for steady overclocking 240-250 is about right.

We do state this on our website.
StevenJ

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:10:43 AM

No sure by what you mean by "Cheater"?.... But ok.  Huh
StevenJ

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:24:40 AM

Seriously, you can't just go around calling people scammers on the internet before you know what your talking about.

We are trying to set up a legit business, not doing pre-order etc or anything like that. We are just selling Miners that we know for sure we can send out to our customers. We only work with a couple of suppliers that we have done business with already and know very well and have a close relationship with.

As far as I am aware we have had no complaints from our customers, no one has disputed anything on this forum. Nobody here on this post has tried to contact our company as far as I am aware of and yet you are ready to call us scammers?

Please guys come on, we are on your side. HASHRA was actually set up as a result of us been scammed ourselves.

StevenJ

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:32:46 AM

Hat's off for the memorable and brandable name. Evokes memeories of He-Man and She-Ra!

By the powers of Greyskull! Wink

I thought they were making a film of that?...

Ha, glad you like it.  Cheesy

Yes we are all 80's children... guess it brushed off on us.

For some reason Hashra reminds me of Thundercats... I think I remember eating Thundercats crisps at school.
zkfq123

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:05:51 AM

my taobao id is :ftmm1234

ccmbc is a fucker scammer

in 2013.9.25  i found ccmbc sell his 128gh/s asic miner but More expensive then other 110gh about 30%

he tell me that it run in 400mhz with 128gh,and it can overlock to 450 at 140gh  

so i belive him and give a order and pay all the money  22888 rmb about 3691$ in ”taobao“

he promise me in telephone himself that it will be ship to me before 2013.10.15 and

if its delay he will  make up for my lost with 128g pps per day。 and i promise that
i will not returned purchase even if the asci is go down in price。

but it s come to 2013.10.15 he tell me sorry and it must be delay 。
and this time other asci  go down in price to 9000rmb about 1450$
so i went to returned purchase 。because our trade in taobao。
Taobao system have a rule that i can get back my money if i complaint in time limit。
he promise will make up for all of my lost with btc。
so for my promise i decide to acdept it。

final i was fool at all
 i got the machine 2013.10.25  but  i was shocked to found it is in 110g not the 128gh!
ccmbc tell me in icq that this asic is 120g and he will make up the lost speed with 1 btc!
but flinal i found the the maximum overlock is  114g not 120g or 128g!

but The next days cmmbc fooled me again and again!!!!
and he just treat his promise as a shit !!!
i had call him over 100times and he just pick up 20 time every times
he promise to make up my lost。evey times he tell me he is busy and
other ones will contact me,but  nothing happen
.i complain in the cmmbc clients  QQ group and he  kicked me out of it 。
final in 2013.12.20 ,he he decide to make up 2.1btc to me
but finaly to now i cant contact him and his grounp any more!!!

not me but so many his  clients  think cmmbc is a theater and  scammer!!!!!!

aopa38

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 01:53:38 AM

Guys

I ordered a CCBMC 230GH/s Miner last Tuesday, it arrived via DHL in Canada last Friday.

Pretty high quality unit and seems stable. Power supply stepped down to 110v - i hear some Chinese units can't.

Only issue i've found after a week is that it runs pretty hot. It can struggle living in the same Datacenter as open mining boards.

Good experience using the CCBMC stuff so far.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

http://www.asicmachines.com/    Instock ready to dispatch Bitcoin Mining hardware
Cheshyr

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:11:30 AM

Good thing you're dealing with hashra and not ccmbc then, huh?  Yes, I know the hardware is ccmbc, but you're ordering from hashra, and they're dealing with the manufacturer.  No reason to sling mud at the wrong people.  Also, you're bringing up a complaint from 4 months ago about a different piece of hardware.  Everything in your post is pretty much irrelevant.

I ordered a CCBMC 230GH/s Miner last Tuesday, it arrived via DHL in Canada last Friday.
Thanks for the info.  Mind posting a picture of the unit, and/or the purchase receipt (with sensitive info blocked out)?  It'll go a long way towards reinforcing hashra as legit and shipping.

@StevenJ: I applaud you for setting all this up, and taking the time to address the speculation coming from this thread.  Nicely done.  :-)  Now run while you can; this place never stays sane for long.
yuandongtian

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:02:53 AM

Do not believe he is a liar! ! ! !

HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:37:22 AM

Do not believe he is a liar! ! ! !

I confirm that in the Chinese Bitcoin community, CCBMC(黄雄奇) is a notorious name.

I see that the store which sells the product are different persons than CCBMC, so no offence intended to OP.

16SvwJtQET7mkHZFFbJpgPaDA1Pxtmbm5P
StevenJ

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 07:59:03 AM

OK, just to put the record straight HASHRA has nothing to do at all with the manufacturer CCBMC.

We have a very close relationship with a supplier/agent in China that I trust 100% and have been working with for a long time. How HASHRA deals with this agent is that we purchase the units from the agent and that agent puts them to one side. That stock is now reserved for HASHRA.
So that we do not have to handle with the logistics, warehousing, VAT etc we ship orders direct to you from our agent. Our longer term project is to set up camp in Hong Kong and develop our own miner to sell... but that's another story.

With regards to the CCBMC it clearly looks that they pissed a lot of people off in China during the development of it. I'm not sure of the exact details but I think they promised a price, couldn't deliver as promised and didn't refund buyers. But don't quote me on any of that.

My agent doesn't work for CCBMC and is an independent agent but managed to get 100 units.

I'm sorry that people got screwed over by CCBMC but I think it is clear we have nothing to do with them directly.

StevenJ

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:05:16 AM

Good thing you're dealing with hashra and not ccmbc then, huh?  Yes, I know the hardware is ccmbc, but you're ordering from hashra, and they're dealing with the manufacturer.  No reason to sling mud at the wrong people.  Also, you're bringing up a complaint from 4 months ago about a different piece of hardware.  Everything in your post is pretty much irrelevant.

Thanks for the info.  Mind posting a picture of the unit, and/or the purchase receipt (with sensitive info blocked out)?  It'll go a long way towards reinforcing hashra as legit and shipping.

@StevenJ: I applaud you for setting all this up, and taking the time to address the speculation coming from this thread.  Nicely done.  :-)  Now run while you can; this place never stays sane for long.

Thanks for your comments Cheshyr, some wise words. Let the insanity begin I guess...  Wink
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:32:00 AM

Any way you can allay buyer fears then pls? 

No offence, but given the manufacturers bad name & that the screenshot on your site could've come from anywhere yeah.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: