Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:17:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the longer the cryptocurrency market falls  (Read 519 times)
jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:28:57 PM

what should we do, see the market is getting down every day, whether we still buy or we must hold, how do you think?

Probably in the future the price of Bitcoin will not be valid. So I think during this time you should invest and hold Altcoin. Because Altcoin will be beneficial in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
esakovv

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

🤖UBEX.COM

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:31:56 PM

I also worry about the state of crypto-currencies. I have invested most of my money in the crypto currency, and now, the market is falling, and it's not known how long it will last.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:32:40 PM

what should we do, see the market is getting down every day, whether we still buy or we must hold, how do you think?

if you have more money you can buy more, if no; enjoy what you already bought and keep hodl till the green days.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
esakovv

Activity: 210

🤖UBEX.COM

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:35:31 PM

I know a lot of people are scared and nervous. There are also a lot of people who think this is a good opportunity to invest. But for me, electronic money always gives us a lot of surprises. Prices may fall today but I believe the market will rise later this year

I also now realized that the crypto market is like playing cards, not knowing what will happen tomorrow.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
ChubarV

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:36:09 PM

I believe that now is happening in the market, this is manipulation. And no more. We must wait. By the end of 2018 I'm waiting for bitcoin for $ 35,000
kenzio2016

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:36:34 PM

at this rate, selling is the worst thing you can do. with so many dump and panic sell out there. just hold sir
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495
Merit: 100

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:44:00 PM

In my opinion its really up to you whether you wanna hold, buy or not, whats happening to the market right now is completely normal there is a time for bull market and there is a time for bear market, you can't expect that the market will be always on your side. For me I will continue to hold as long as I can and buy more coins when the market  bleeds and wait patiently for the perfect time to sell.

hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:05:48 PM

one well-known person on the forum say, in such moments, we need only HODL

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:17:24 PM

That situation is normal only in crypro world sometimes the price goes up and sometimes the price goes down also and if you know that trick you buy more and hold for long term when the price deep down and sell it when the price goes up again.

bttmember

Activity: 938

AMEPAY

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:20:48 PM

Market is being manipulated by big players who will be entering at best prices again, they are trying to create that slide to get the best entry for themselves and once they enter the market all the volume will be back and we can expect the market to skyrocket from there.

koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:23:20 PM

I'm starting to lose hope now. I guess we will never get a Lambo. When the full price is going to rise, it is the opposite. Today there was a great depreciation again. I hope I'm wrong.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
WhoAmAi

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:24:48 PM

be patient brother, you must hold your coins, if you panic sell and sell it now, of course you will lose big. be patient up to 2 months ahead
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:25:04 PM

The market can not stand still. Periodically, coin prices fall and rise. This is the attraction of crypto trading. More often look through your altcoin portfolio to leave the stronger ones.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:29:00 PM

I do not know what to say exactly since I do not know what you are holding. The market always recovers generally. If you think the coins you bought is worthy of holding, then hodl.  
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:01:39 PM

You should hold when you see the prices falling and see your coins going into losses and in a dip the best thing for you to be would be for you to always buy if you can and add the coin to the ones which you are already holding and wait for the prices to start going back up again. You have nothing to lose by hplding anyway which is why a lot of people prefer to hold.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:42:32 PM

At the period of falling market it is necessary to be patient and wait until the market reach the bottom. Then catch the right moment and buy coins quickly. But I don’t think that the falling period will be too long.
doctordidi

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:49:50 PM

this is actually our chance to buy, if we are enough capital, but unfortunately I lack capital therefore. so now all I can do is be patient wait until the price rises back, and hope to make a profit.
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:43:50 AM

The market is still in bear mode but if it gets any cheaper than this it is definitely a good time to start considering buying as there's likely to be bargains everywhere! Grin

Triopeloda

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:53:42 AM

I want to say if the statement is really true because if you have followed the market, he has been trying to improve from where in the previous months. so this strategy never fails and even rewards old bitcoin holders with unimaginable luck. Crypto is the future so the longer your coin holds, the richer you become. you need to be patient.

Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:03:09 AM

Its your own decision what you want to do in your money, we cannot help you about that but if i am the one who has more btc at this moment i will buy altcoin that i think is cheap at this moment, and if you have already altcoin that bought high price you should decide which is you think is good cut loss or wait a little more longer.
Yes its your own decision but my opinion, if we still have money to buy then better to hold and buy back again at low price.
After moving a little rise, i am sure you will have big profit because you buy that in low price. But when you dont have enough money, hold it is better to wait the price up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: