Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:54:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the longer the cryptocurrency market falls  (Read 519 times)
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:49:32 PM

however great dumpe market will face, i still on my way to keep on hold, you just need a time to calm yourself and realize that all of this red market is only happen for temporary, not forever.
trust me, in the end of this year, all market will be recovery again

Today alone bitcoin value dumped nearly 800 USD mate. I saw few hours before bitcoin dumped the 4 percentage down fall but now again bitcoin value dumped mate. So now it seems like they are in the value of 7500 USD in the market.
I saw yesterday same time with the 8200 and more value but now it made the marketplace value goes to cheap now.
xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:52:36 PM

If you have funds, buy more. Be greedy when people are fearful and be fearful when people are greedy

Very well said, couldn't agree more!
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:59:23 PM

Waiting for when price of BTC stable for several days, and you can start buy the potential altcoin. No thing can last for a long time, market will go up soon.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:00:51 PM

what should we do, see the market is getting down every day, whether we still buy or we must hold, how do you think?

we must grab this opportunity to invest, since the market is dump, we can buy an altcoin we choose as much as we want, and wait for its price to pump.
quthmvpv

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:08:20 PM

It's a stupid thing to sell when the market is crazy. If you feel panic, you can sell part of the USDT, or it's all converted to BTC.
Chacon994

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:13:55 PM

Maybe during this time is a difficult time with electronic money. We can see the price drop this week. But I still do not give up, I will continue to invest in electronic money. One day in the future, electronic money will recover
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:15:04 PM

I think differently from your thoughts. For me today is an opportunity to invest. I have been waiting for this opportunity since Bitcoin prices have gone up since April. This is the time to buy
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:15:23 PM

what should we do, see the market is getting down every day, whether we still buy or we must hold, how do you think?

not a bad time to invest right now given how the entire market is a complete bloodbath so I'd say buy. There are some bargains right now, some of the alts i'm holding have a 5% and 10% discount so I had the chance to buy some more so, as always, buy the dip. And obviously, hold...there's no reason to sell right now unless you're one of those weak hands who give in whenever there's a drop in the price, in that case, you have no place in this market. The downtrend might continue, but it won't last forever.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:16:25 PM

We can not do anything in the present situation. Bitcoin's price is falling to 7k6 and it may continue falling to 6k8. That's my analysis, hopefully I did the wrong analysis. I just want to see prices going up this month
PayneCharity

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:17:45 PM

I do not care about the price of the market today. I have been holding a lot of coins. Sometimes I was very upset because the price fell every day. But I will definitely hold until the market recovers
gaguktnu

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:18:24 PM

For the two - day slump, my judgment is that the market should continue a downward trend, and maybe we should sell some bits of bitcoin or altcoin, and try to buy back a few days after the market falls.
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:19:02 PM

If you run out of capital then I think you should not care about this issue. Every time the price drops, it is a chance to make money for us. Surely prices will rebound tomorrow or maybe this weekend

Am I spamming? Report me!
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:21:39 PM

I will decide to hold all. I will never cut losses in the red market days. It is very likely that the market will recover tomorrow and continue to rise. If I cut a hole --> That's it a stupid decision
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:23:26 PM

If you are scared to witness a falling market every day, it is better to sell all of your Bitcoin assets. Then use that money to cover your life. Electronic money investments are not for scared people

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:24:36 PM

Why do not you buy Bitcoin or Altcoin in the red today? Because it is likely that the market will recover for some time and you have made some gains from rising prices

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
megaflux7

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:25:08 PM

EVery dip is an opportunity to had very good tokens or coins to your portfolio at a cheaper rate. No matter how long it takes as long as the coin or token one invests in has a usefulness and it isn't just all hype, you will definitely reap your rewards on them as long as you are patient.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:25:20 PM

Crypto market is falling from months and expecting good news sooner to reach its original price. Market is going down and currently it is 7500+$ where we can expect 10k$ in 2-3 weeks of time  and expecting 15-20$ in few months down the line.
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:26:00 PM

should not panic. Most people use safe and effective hold methods. We decide to invest and will sell at the end of the year or when the price of the coin is greatly increased.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
laracrofth

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:26:47 PM

Today most of the markets fall due to global correction and recession, so most of the assets and investment tools go down, which means good opportunities for the wise and patient investors. I suppose we need to be patient to get good profits in the future.

tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:27:40 PM

I know a lot of people are scared and nervous. There are also a lot of people who think this is a good opportunity to invest. But for me, electronic money always gives us a lot of surprises. Prices may fall today but I believe the market will rise later this year

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: