Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:35:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: lowest price period ?  (Read 2198 times)
Kingsraid

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:05:46 PM

yes indeed, market was going down every sec rejected the etf proposal. going down with 15% average but took too long to recover. it's a hard year for a crypto
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:13:47 PM

the first you have to determine the coin you want to invest, see and research the movement of the coin price from the initial period to the present point.
with that, you will see how the price movement phase ... and can predict prices will rise or fall.

by looking at price movements from the initial period to the present ... then you will be able to see the habits of the coin.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

Want to believe that now we on lowest point, bought some ETH, EOS, QKC  here, maybe I wrong but I see good volumes now. So hope this is the last low of the year.

hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:35:15 PM

Basing it from last years market analysis, altcoins drop dead at around the frist and third quarter of the year, just like what happened this year after the all time high, now it is best to position you invest by the first part of quarter four of each year.

you can gamble for todays market but there is no significant analysis from the market on what happened last year may happen in todays market but since the price of bitcoin today is good enough to invest go with it.

I really agree with your suggestion, because the current BTC price in my opinion is good, and this is a good start to invest in BTC because the current condition in my opinion is difficult to predict, so I see the current situation for now BTC prices are starting to stabilize I chose to join him, I am sure that by the end of this year BTC prices will continue to increase.
ay.postnov

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:39:59 PM

In my opinion, the red time of market will be in the end of autumn and winter. Summer was so bad time for Cryptocurrency, then all should be patient now.

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:00:47 AM

Based on past historical trends, the May-August months are usually the months where we experience shifts in trends. This is probably true not just for the crypto market but for traditional markets as well. The reason for which, i don't fully understand, but have to do with fiscal cycles.

I believe this is even where they got the saying "sell in may and go away."
I want to believe the fiscal cycles may actually be the case in these scenarios. Looking at the shift in trend again this year, hugely within this period, one would say this is a period where low price is imminent for most assets. From cryptocurrency to gold to silver, name them.

This is the first time I am going to be getting to know about the adage, sell in May and go away but as it is, the downtrend, actually already started for the crypto market before may, so one way or the other, you may still want to be very careful of judging the present with the past.

There is not too much price history for crypto market to have a reliable seasonal pattern. Instead of picking the low prices by season or month, better approach will to use technical charts for this purpose.
Simply put; always make trend your friend. This is the only way you can get to make good trading and investment decisions in any market of your choice. As long as you are able to understand how to analyze trends and you are able to make use of it to enter or exit a position as well as stop loss, you will be able to make quality decisions and you would not have to start worrying yourself on whether you are hitting a good low price or not.
sithuleee

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:05:08 AM

I think now we are having the lowest price for the whole year in almost all the coins. Yesterday we had a big price drop in all the coins. I don't know why that happened. Also I have no idea if the price down more or not. Usually this is a very good level to buy ETH and BTC I think.
rsbriggs

Activity: 427

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:29:08 PM

I do not think there is a particular month or period of the month that is set aside for low price of crypto but this happens when the is in bear and there is less demand for con. You want to buy any coin, this is a very good period for you to buy as much as you can because the price is very low now because of the bear and if you hold for long term, you will earn profit it as long as it is a potential coin.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:57:00 PM

I also noticed that some people were posting here that bitcoin is going to fall in September  and that has happened and since this is what we have seen then some months bitcoin will fall than others.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:20:49 PM

Based on past historical trends, the May-August months are usually the months where we experience shifts in trends. This is probably true not just for the crypto market but for traditional markets as well. The reason for which, i don't fully understand, but have to do with fiscal cycles.

I believe this is even where they got the saying "sell in may and go away."
I want to believe the fiscal cycles may actually be the case in these scenarios. Looking at the shift in trend again this year, hugely within this period, one would say this is a period where low price is imminent for most assets. From cryptocurrency to gold to silver, name them.

This is the first time I am going to be getting to know about the adage, sell in May and go away but as it is, the downtrend, actually already started for the crypto market before may, so one way or the other, you may still want to be very careful of judging the present with the past.

There is not too much price history for crypto market to have a reliable seasonal pattern. Instead of picking the low prices by season or month, better approach will to use technical charts for this purpose.
Simply put; always make trend your friend. This is the only way you can get to make good trading and investment decisions in any market of your choice. As long as you are able to understand how to analyze trends and you are able to make use of it to enter or exit a position as well as stop loss, you will be able to make quality decisions and you would not have to start worrying yourself on whether you are hitting a good low price or not.

Amazing thoughts mate, I just hope if other traders would adopt this kind of mind setting because most of them who do trading isn't capable of holding their asset while we're in a bearish market. As we patiently wait for our asset to grow at a higher level of price, stop loss should be their for our coins to sustain for the future pumps to happen in a perfect time.

kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:55:11 PM

my opinion this month is a situation where the price of all the coins on the market reaches its lowest point, and now it's a good moment to immediately buy as many coins for savings at the end of the year. I am optimistic that after this month market conditions will improve again and prices continue to increase until the end of the year.

my advice should be to buy coins that have good prospects and potential to be able to continue until the future and have been widely believed for the growth of its value again.

BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:08:01 PM

The worst time for cryptocurrency world every year is when so many bad news and bad predictions related to crypto world released Smiley))). It's impossible to know good or bad period for this world. A lot of guys still hope that everything will be better at the end of every year like last year but seem like it's really difficult.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
poncik

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:34:44 PM

Hi i want to ask , usually what period of the year are the lowest price ?  When the market drop a lot in red ??  i think summer ?
but what month months are the best times to buy ?

We are at the end of the summer now, and the prices couldn't make happy many of the crypto traders. I hope the prices will give us good selling opportunities in the next fall and winter. I really missed to see the prices high.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:49:34 PM

I think the current September is the cryptocurrency that is at the lowest exchange rate in the current ETH exchange rate of $ 230. So if the investment decision, the current time is most appropriate because if the investment in September and hold until December, when the exchange rate rebounded, the profit will be huge.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
crpytpublica

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:23:34 AM

As it turned out, usually in the summer there is a decline in the rate of cryptocurrencies, so it is better to buy cryptocurrency in the summer. But in General, see for yourself on the course.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
crishjovi

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:55:23 AM

I saw that in the past few years it was indeed the right time to plant crypto assets in the summer, because the price in summer was so low, from year to year it was like that.
doanlang

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:13:43 AM

For me every year in the summer and fall, the market dropped dramatically until the winter, investors often want to take profit to rest, so Bitcoin prices will increase. Now it is extremely difficult to catch the bottom of coin, you can only buy it at a red price, the original will surely have losses, but the main thing is not to sell off and panic.
www_blockchain

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:54:46 PM

Here it is best to follow the market trends, not the time of year. However, if we refer to the statistics, in recent years, in the period from January to March, the market is at its lowest position.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:42:14 AM
Merited by jhonjhon (1)

Here it is best to follow the market trends, not the time of year. However, if we refer to the statistics, in recent years, in the period from January to March, the market is at its lowest position.
Mostly we've seen it's growing period at the start of 3rd quarter onwards but it's seemingly too different trend today.  We are nearly ending 3rd quarter but it never shows aggressiveness moving high and still in the decline scenario.
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:16:58 AM

Hi i want to ask , usually what period of the year are the lowest price ?  When the market drop a lot in red ??  i think summer ?
but what month months are the best times to buy ?
For me nobody can tell when or which month usually the market drop a lot.For me the opportunity to buy altcoins now its time to buy because the market price was drop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: