Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:59:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: lowest price period ?  (Read 2198 times)
memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:08:17 AM

Hi i want to ask , usually what period of the year are the lowest price ?  When the market drop a lot in red ??  i think summer ?
but what month months are the best times to buy ?

This is probably the worse year for cryptoworld. Where all the value of cryptocurrency continously dropping down. If you really believe in cryptoworld then what you need to do is to buy more tokens. This is the time now that market is unstable.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:22:56 AM

Looking back you can judge for yourself the lowest year.
For the lowest period prediction can not be known, this year has a pretty good value and I think it will increase but not as high as December 2017.
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:37:19 AM

Hi i want to ask , usually what period of the year are the lowest price ?  When the market drop a lot in red ??  i think summer ?
For me nobody can tell when or which month usually the market drop a lot.For me the opportunity to buy altcoins now its time to buy because the market price was drop.
Really agree on this one no one can predict the market but there are some experts that they always based on their technical analysis because it does not lie and I agree with them and some of them based in the history but right now I'll go for the technical analysis because I am sure using that we can maximize our profit and minimize our losses.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:38:07 AM

If you go back to some previous year and compare it now , you can say that this year was the lowest price period maybe because we see last year the increase and bull run in all cryptocurrency value. Now I believe is the correction in all cryptocurrency value. So dont lose hope. Cryptoworld will recover soon.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:44:32 AM

For me nobody can tell when or which month usually the market drop a lot.For me the opportunity to buy altcoins now its time to buy because the market price was drop.
Yeah no one knows when this market will dump since this is unpredictable and it will only depend on how investors reacts monthly. As we can see almost the 3rd quarter of 2018 the market dumps so hard but I have to agree on you that this is the right time to buy more. We have a lot of dump this year, and don't tell me you are not buying because that is totally a wasted opportunities.
idiotwo

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:16:13 AM

The price of the current currency is in a cheap period. It depends on who has the courage and vision to buy in large quantities at this time. Of course, the risk of doing this is also very high, because such a market may last for several years.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:52:54 AM

The price of the current currency is in a cheap period. It depends on who has the courage and vision to buy in large quantities at this time. Of course, the risk of doing this is also very high, because such a market may last for several years.
Risk always been part of any investment, people who can take and manage it well might have better outcome, most of the time those who take this
call which also have a good visions and knowledge will able to gain bigger profits, as long as you believe that bounce back will happen any situations
will be take over of great future ahead.
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:53:20 AM

Many things make the market reach the lowest price, this is certainly due to the fact that there are so many scam projects that make trauma investors invest in crypto, and they will think that all altcoins are scams.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

alloquycrypto

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:58:27 AM

Price reduction almost happens every year, so no one knows whether prices go down in summer or winter. The right time to buy is when the coin price drops, there is no special time except the reason for the price decline.
Heruwa

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:20:11 AM

To be able to see the lowest period in crypto, we can monitor it by every month, and the low period in last month and now this is a market correction and will later be able to improve the market with a slight increase.
profitmax

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:49:09 PM

If you look at the statistics we will see that in the summer the price of cryptocurrencies falls . Apparently all in vacations and, trade slows . Therefore, buying in the summer is cheaper.
TH24EVER

Activity: 297
Merit: 4

telefy.finance[

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:00:37 PM

yes, i think it is lowest price, and this is best time for buy, becouse winter is coming, and many people still waithing to december and january period

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
plankton66

Activity: 183

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:16:46 PM

yes, i think it is lowest price, and this is best time for buy, becouse winter is coming, and many people still waithing to december and january period

the lowest price still can't be said because in my opinion there will still be a decline again this month, don't let you get stuck with the current market situation even though the conditions are back in green. but I think this is still in a downtrend situation and the price can suddenly drop very dramatically.

if you want to buy it for a long-term investment it doesn't matter to buy it now then hold the coin until the end of the year or next year depending on your target for profit. but if you want to buy at the low price point again, it's better to wait some more time.
bixorastexante

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:33:39 PM

I think there is no exact months of stable periods of low prices. Things like this dip happens but not following some graphic. Just wait for it and buy.
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:15:49 PM

I do not know such a period of the year in which the price will only grow, seasonality does not affect the price of crypto currency
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

I think this is the lowest price period of crypto after first growth. But after the lowest price, we will see great growth, so it`s a perfect time to buy some crypto.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:12:01 PM

Here it is best to follow the market trends, not the time of year. However, if we refer to the statistics, in recent years, in the period from January to March, the market is at its lowest position.
Mostly we've seen it's growing period at the start of 3rd quarter onwards but it's seemingly too different trend today.  We are nearly ending 3rd quarter but it never shows aggressiveness moving high and still in the decline scenario.
Even it won't happen this year,  but I'm still be positive and looking for some opportunities around. And if I have enough money in my wallet, I will surely invest more coins and then hold it until market trend goes back.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:17:24 PM

bitcoin has been in the bear market for 8 months, it looks like the bear bitcoin market will be finished. If we look at the history of bitcoin, bitcoin will rise in the month 10th to 12th 2018
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:08:20 PM

Here it is best to follow the market trends, not the time of year. However, if we refer to the statistics, in recent years, in the period from January to March, the market is at its lowest position.
Mostly we've seen it's growing period at the start of 3rd quarter onwards but it's seemingly too different trend today.  We are nearly ending 3rd quarter but it never shows aggressiveness moving high and still in the decline scenario.
Even it won't happen this year,  but I'm still be positive and looking for some opportunities around. And if I have enough money in my wallet, I will surely invest more coins and then hold it until market trend goes back.
This year several times it seemed to me that the market on the bottom. Now I'm not waiting for the bottom and the reversal. In previous years it was in the summer.
Lebrond

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:31:08 PM

Many things make the market reach the lowest price, this is certainly due to the fact that there are so many scam projects that make trauma investors invest in crypto, and they will think that all altcoins are scams.
I want to buy any coin, this is a very good period for you to buy as much as you can because the price is very low now because of the bear and if you hold for long term, you will earn profit it as long as it is a potential coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: