Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:31:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which exchange you usually trade ?  (Read 1177 times)
rxplcgna

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:06:28 PM

Binance is my preferred exchange, because the coins here usually have a lot of trading volume, so I can freely trade coins. You know, if an exchange is too small, you will be very inconvenient when buying and selling.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:12:02 PM

It depends on which coin is listed on exchange. My favorite exchange is binance. As you know not all coins ara listed on Binance so i prefer forkdelta, idex.
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:24:33 PM

I was familiar with IDEX before and binance. These are really easy and reliable exchanges that you can learn about trader easily.
Although not as well known and strong as binance but IDEX bring the need and friendly to everyone. As far as I know, IDEX always has a reputation from the bounty participants as we are here. Roll Eyes
svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:27:14 PM

Basically I use such exchanges as bittrex, binance
If I'm going to short then use bitfanex or huobi

unplug

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:41:39 PM

HI there ,

what and which exchange you guys usually trade ?

I'm not excellent in trading since I'm new in crypto, but for me mum favorite trading  site is Horny and living They are both convenient to trade.  Easy and fast, I already trade in binance but the bad thing in binance they have a high payment transactions.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:44:52 PM

HI there ,

Mostly people are having trade into reputable exchanger and they also after its security assurance of their investment. Cause commonly happen in some exchanging sites, some wallet are getting hack due to lack of security system.
I may usually get trades in Bittrex, Binance and Hitbtc.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:47:28 PM

HI there ,

It usually depends on what tokens you are using because there are legit list of every tokens that has seems reliable sources that doesn't have quite a lot of problem with their services. You can look at the list of any reliable exchanges on every token by looking at the coinmarketcap, they list those reliable exchanges there. It's only for you to find out the rest. Cheesy

Fayamba

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:51:37 PM

I have many accounts on many sites, but the exchange i like using the most is Kucoin. As far as the coin i want to trade has been listed on kucoin, i prefer trading there irrespective of any other sites it has been listed. The site is user-friendly and also has a lot of security system put in place.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:54:19 PM

Currently I trade with Hitbtc and Bittrex but I am trying to start trading in Binance as well. So far I haven’t had any problems with those current exchange sites I have been using with.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:54:37 PM

For trading, my favorite places are in Bittrex and Binance
whereas, if just sell I have an account in KuCoin, OKEX, HitBTC, Poloniex, Yobit and many more
centralized exchanges in my opinion is the best

kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:59:41 PM

I love to use Binance, Kucoin,Idex,Poloniex,Bittrex,Livecoin,Houbi, Okex,Bitmex this are my top exchanges so far coz i really deserve to diversify my money on all of the exchanges that i've mention. Usually you need to have a better idea.

omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:11:28 AM

I ususally use HitBTC and I've never had problems with them. I know most people dislike the exchange. Infact, I wish all the coins I usually trade are listed on that platform. Other exchanges which I use are decentralized exchanges such as Forkdelta and IDEX.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:17:13 AM

HI there ,

What usually determines my choice of exchange is which exchange the particular token is traded on. I have a personal preference for decentralised exchanges when I have a choice. If you are following a trading strategy and trying to make your money by small movements in the price of a coin then you should be trading it on whatever exchange has a lot of volume as they will likely have tighter spreads. Just look up the coin you want to trade on CoinMarketCap and look under the Markets tab for whichever exchange has the most volume for the currency pair you want to trade.

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:31:46 AM

Binance is the exchange I use for my trading activities. They have a large number of listed coins. They have the highest number of listed coins if I am not mistaken so with that a lot of the coins that I am looking to trade in. It is easy to use and I don't have to look far or have to make multiple accounts with different exchanges just to be able to buy the coins that I want to trade in.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:40:21 AM

There are about 180 more different crypto exchange in the market now and more than 1600 different coin and token, so personal i used many different exchange, like Huobi, Binance, Gate.io, Cryptopia, Coinexchange,Bleutrade, idex. I used several exchange because not all coin tradeable in 1 single exchange. All these exchange is very good, they has friendly interface and good customer support.

chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:01:54 AM

Depend on the coin availability on the exchange. SOme coins from ICO commonly are available on some certain exchanges. Therefore, it will depend on the ICO exchange. However, for the general exchange, I prefer Binance. This has bigger volume and easy ways.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:11:55 AM

I usually trade in Binance and idex. I prefer to buy tokens in idex when they are cheap and sell them in binance when pump.

eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:29:56 AM

I mainly use bittrex and binance, but these days, I am actually considering moving fully to binance, as the volume is there, the fee is just superb and for a day trader most especially, it is just perfect. Apparently, which trader would not prefer those two things anyway? The essence is to find a balance in any exchange you are using, from security to fee to volume, and binance sure do have all of that.
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:30:46 AM

I usually trade at binance, literally the best crypto exchange right now, huge volume for trading and has great liquidity, nice user interface and very newbie friendly and you don't have to do kyc while having a 2 btc daily withdrawal limit which is more than enough for me. Also their token selection is very good because they are the recent token, not old coin like the one at bittrex.

LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:44:54 AM

HI there ,

there are so many exchanges out there but only a few that offer good service and security and have good trading volume. and among the many exchanges I chose binance and bittrex to trade there.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: